- Typical Republican

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:42 am

Raptor wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
Schadenfreund contains the word friend, so that's not right. I'm for Sadism, or sadism by proxy.

Google Schadenfreude (the correct spelling).
:roll: :roll: :roll:

I think you'll find Schadenfreund means pleasure derived from the misfortune/pain of others :roll: :roll: :roll:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:43 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
"I don't hate black people. I just think that white people are better."
- Typical Republican

Understatement of the year

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 5:04 am

cyberdad wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
- Typical Republican

It's a purely asinine statement and blatant nonsense. It certainly doesn't take into consideration the huge number of Hispanic and Afican American christian conservative republicans there are - it's often quite obvious you two don't live here.

The republican = nazi propaganda is so blatantly obvious because it's laid on so ridiculously thick. The left seems to have no concept of overkill.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 7:10 am

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
- Typical Republican

It's a purely asinine statement and blatant nonsense. It certainly doesn't take into consideration the huge number of Hispanic and Afican American christian conservative republicans there are - it's often quite obvious you two don't live here.

The republican = nazi propaganda is so blatantly obvious because it's laid on so ridiculously thick. The left seems to have no concept of overkill.

No it's true I don't live in the US but have visited a few occasions, enough to know. I also accept there are non-white supporters of Trump but I also know they are in a minority.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 7:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
- Typical Republican

No it's true I don't live in the US but have visited a few occasions, enough to know. I also accept there are non-white supporters of Trump but I also know they are in a minority.

That just makes you a mere tourist, which is not anywhere near the same thing as living here your entire life and having parents, grandparents who have also.

And the obvious left wing propaganda agenda to portray republicans as mostly nazis or latent nazis at best, still remains asinine. Not to mention sleazy.

But what's a considerably more prominently white Australia?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 8:26 am

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Whether you caused it yourself or not, enjoying the suffering of others is a sign of a pathological mind.

Yeah, I've been called a psychopath, a sick sociopath, and probably other paths but you can just call me Pathy for short.
:P

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 11:39 am

A bunch of crazy people get lost in the woods.
How do they find their way out?
They follow the psychopath.yukyukyuk

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 12:30 pm

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 2:44 pm

Raptor wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
Whether you caused it yourself or not, enjoying the suffering of others is a sign of a pathological mind.

Yeah, I've been called a psychopath, a sick sociopath, and probably other paths but you can just call me Pathy for short.
:P

If you enjoy the suffering of others so much, maybe you should look for a support forum for sadistic people and leave autistic people alone. It doesn't sound like this is the right place for you.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:07 pm

Trump goes back to criticising leftwingers and bemoans removing statues of slave owners
former KKK leader David Duke congratulates Trump again for being a patriot
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/p ... ville.html

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Trump goes back to criticising leftwingers and bemoans removing statues of slave owners

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/p ... ville.html[/quote]

I think he has a valid point. Should slave owner Thomas Jefferson's statues and images be removed? If not, why not?
Where does it stop?

cyberdad wrote:

Is that an implication of something?

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:38 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/15/us/p ... ville.html

I think he has a valid point. Should slave owner Thomas Jefferson's statues and images be removed? If not, why not?
Where does it stop?

cyberdad wrote:

Is that an implication of something?

Thomas Jefferson was more progressive than most people who existed at the time. He supported freethought in an age of fundamentalism. He supported democracy in an age of monarchy.

Robert E. Lee was a regressive who supported slavery when most people wanted to get rid of it.

Last edited by DarthMetaKnight on 15 Aug 2017, 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:39 pm

EzraS wrote:
Where does it stop?

Stonewall Jackson and Robert E Lee fought to protect slavery so the symbolism should be obvious even to Trump. Washington and Jefferson may have kept slaves but weren't necessarily fighting to maintain slavery.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:43 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Thomas Jefferson was more progressive than most people who existed at the time. He supported freethought in an age of fundamentalism. He supported democracy in an age of monarchy.

I think this makes sense given his role in writing the US constitution. I am however uncomfortable about his fathering a child with a 14 year old girl (Sally Hemmings).

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Robert E. Lee was a regressive who supported slavery when most people wanted to get rid of it.

Which Trump obviously knows

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 4:51 pm

The Confederate statues were erected at the same time that they made the parks Whites Only after Reconstruction. They expressly indicated a threat, and todat thet symbolize oppression. The actual Nazis marching in protest of their removal should remove all doubt as to their meaning.