VP Pence Walks Out on Football Game Cuz Players Take a Knee

Page 4 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 10:39 pm

I see his action as nothing more than showing the public how virtuous he is.

After all, he knew it was going to happen. Why did he even bother to go? The only logical reason was so he could show himself to be pro-America.

Don't interpret this to think that I'm in favor of the twits who are sitting or kneeling. I'm just tired of all the bogus posturing by those who probably never stand for the national anthem when sitting at home in private in front of the tv.

I don't stand in private either, but then I'm not going around trying to make everyone thing I'm some super patriot.

As far as I'm concerned, if you don't stand for the national anthem when at home by yourself, then I couldn't care less about your opinion on this issue. That also goes for anyone who doesn't stop and stand at attention whenever they see someone raising or lowering the flag whether they be on foot, on a bicycle, or in a car or truck.

If you don't honor the flag and the national anthem when noone is watching, then you are hypocritical to make a big stink of someone else for not honoring the flag or the national anthem.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 10:44 pm

eric76 wrote:
I see his action as nothing more than showing the public how virtuous he is.

After all, he knew it was going to happen. Why did he even bother to go? The only logical reason was so he could show himself to be pro-America.

Don't interpret this to think that I'm in favor of the twits who are sitting or kneeling. I'm just tired of all the bogus posturing by those who probably never stand for the national anthem when sitting at home in private in front of the tv.

I don't stand in private either, but then I'm not going around trying to make everyone thing I'm some super patriot.

As far as I'm concerned, if you don't stand for the national anthem when at home by yourself, then I couldn't care less about your opinion on this issue. That also goes for anyone who doesn't stop and stand at attention whenever they see someone raising or lowering the flag whether they be on foot, on a bicycle, or in a car or truck.

If you don't honor the flag and the national anthem when noone is watching, then you are hypocritical to make a big stink of someone else for not honoring the flag or the national anthem.

I think the veterans have sniffed a phoney in Trump, its now just a question of how badly they want him as their leader since they were bending over backwards to support him during the election