Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

I am a teenage or young adult user (18-25)
Yes, teen, 18 or younger. 61%  61%  [ 27 ]
Young adult, 18-25. 27%  27%  [ 12 ]
No, 25+. 11%  11%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 44

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2015, 12:32 pm

I'm a young adult.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2015, 4:09 pm

I'm here. :D

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2015, 11:34 am

Rudin wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
There hasn't ever been much going on in this section. Which is too bad since I'd like to be in an active asd teen forum.
But I do see plenty of teens in the more popularly used sections like General Autism Discussion and Random Discussion.

If you are looking for a forum for teens that has a lot more interaction, I would suggest govteen.com
I have been a member there for two years now and really enjoy interacting with my peers. Several kids on the spectrum are members.

btw, Govteen stands for Go Virtual Teen, it doesn't have anything to do with the government.
I go on VT sometimes, though not often because reading their posts makes me depressed.

Why? I would go on there if it wasn't hack by moderators, members and administrators of a hacking/cracking forum.

The hack did not harm or endanger the members in anyway. The hack really only involved them getting into accessory features. None of us experienced any ill effects personally whatsoever.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2015, 7:23 am

EzraS wrote:
Rudin wrote:
DailyPoutine1 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
There hasn't ever been much going on in this section. Which is too bad since I'd like to be in an active asd teen forum.
But I do see plenty of teens in the more popularly used sections like General Autism Discussion and Random Discussion.

If you are looking for a forum for teens that has a lot more interaction, I would suggest govteen.com
I have been a member there for two years now and really enjoy interacting with my peers. Several kids on the spectrum are members.

btw, Govteen stands for Go Virtual Teen, it doesn't have anything to do with the government.
I go on VT sometimes, though not often because reading their posts makes me depressed.

Why? I would go on there if it wasn't hack by moderators, members and administrators of a hacking/cracking forum.

The hack did not harm or endanger the members in anyway. The hack really only involved them getting into accessory features. None of us experienced any ill effects personally whatsoever.

Thank you for the suggestion.

StaticWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Sep 2015, 6:59 am

Looks like I'm one of the few members who are "that" young.

Outrider
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2015, 8:50 am

StaticWorld wrote:
Looks like I'm one of the few members who are "that" young.

Yeah, a lot more answers than I would have expected these days.

When I was around 14 this adolescent section was a lot more active. Like, if I posted a thread you could get at least 5-10 member discussion going.

Now it's kind of rare not to get a response from the same 2-4 people every time.

Glad there's some people here, though.