Page 2 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2017, 6:38 am

I'm sure you didn't offend anybody. :D ^^^

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 12:14 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

xD sorry, I can be very anxious when I make posts like these, since I still have that sense that people will have judgement towards me. Anyway, thanks for that encouragement StampySquiddyFan, it really helps me see that not all people show judgement towards others. :)

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on August 22, 2017)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 12:17 pm

I believe more men care about women than what one might think.

You have some jerk men out there who treat women like crap.

But to say that "most men treat women bad" is almost definitely not true.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 12:58 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

xD sorry, I can be very anxious when I make posts like these, since I still have that sense that people will have judgement towards me. Anyway, thanks for that encouragement StampySquiddyFan, it really helps me see that not all people show judgement towards others. :)

No problem! I worry about that too- it's why I use so many emojis LOL :D ! I'm always cautious because I don't want to say the wrong thing or offend somebody here.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2017, 3:14 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
LegoMaster2149 wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

No problem! I worry about that too- it's why I use so many emojis LOL :D ! I'm always cautious because I don't want to say the wrong thing or offend somebody here.

Thanks again! ;)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 9:39 pm

:wink: :D ^^^^

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

31 Aug 2017, 7:39 pm

I also hope more men like me will pop up on the forums. I know there are good men on the forums, but from my perspective it feels like there aren't many. Good luck to all you! ;)

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on August 31, 2017)

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 1:42 am

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
I also hope more men like me will pop up on the forums. I know there are good men on the forums, but from my perspective it feels like there aren't many. Good luck to all you! ;)

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on August 31, 2017)

What do you mean by "more men like me"?

Did you read the links I posted? Did further research? There's a reason "white knights" are always lonely, you need to ditch the mind set if you want to get anywhere.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 3:27 pm

Don't be so negative!^^^^^^^

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 4:30 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Deliberate or not he is being disparaging toward many men on here, implying his "way" is superior despite it having been proven the opposite.

BettaPonic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 4:49 pm

My two closest friends are females and all my friends are female.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 4:50 pm

:lol:

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 8:15 pm

Chichikov wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Deliberate or not he is being disparaging toward many men on here, implying his "way" is superior despite it having been proven the opposite.

I am not trying to say I am superior than other men. I am also saying that my "way" is also not superior. I am not depreciating anyone here. I am just sharing my feelings.

Chichikov
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 9:02 pm

LegoMaster2149 wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

I am not trying to say I am superior than other men. I am also saying that my "way" is also not superior. I am not depreciating anyone here. I am just sharing my feelings.

You need to improve how you phrase things then as what you said did all of those.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 9:57 pm

Chichikov wrote:
LegoMaster2149 wrote:
Chichikov wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

You need to improve how you phrase things then as what you said did all of those.

We are all human beings, and we all make mistakes. I did my best to phrase what I said, I think about what I want to say before I post this, so I don't really think posting things without thinking is my way of functioning.