Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 11:27 am

Sorry to bring this up, but I think it would be better to get it off my chest. Do you ever feel like sometimes sharing your sexual thoughts with someone, so that you wouldn't feel like you were the only one with them and that it would make you feel better? I feel like that sometimes, and it kind of causes me frustration. What about you guys?

With all curiousity,

-LegoMaster2149 (Written on October 27, 2017)

P.S. If this post does not fit in the adolescent category and if it is too mature, a moderator is welcome to lock this thread or move it to the adult section as to avoid conflict.

CharlesRooster
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

02 Nov 2017, 12:45 pm

I actually think that If I shared my thoughts with someone, that it would make me even MORE uncomfortable than before.

W̸̨̨̢̢̡̨̡̡̧̡̢̧̧̢̡̡̡̨̛͍̯̳̹̩̖̮̖̣̤̜̼͈̜͓̱̩͓̞̠̲̻̩̟͙̤̦̠̼̙̯̲͎͈̦͇̼̭̬͓͉̟̬̰̲̩͍̮̗̗̝̺̥̲͚͎͔̙̰͈̘̖͚͇͎̳̠̹̙̫̳̻̳̳̼̞̻̜̱͓̝̗̬͎̬̳͕̭̳͇̬̯̙͎͎̖̞̰̪͖̫̦̟͉͓̲̙̻̥̦̠̺̪̰͈̰͖̗̟͖͉͉̞̲̤̝̪͙̠̳̥̤̼̦̥̳̞̪̙͈̼̹̙͖̘̞͇͔̟̣̝͍͙͈̮̰̱͉̠̤̠̲̫̼̗̫̙̭̙͈̫̺̘̲̗̗̞̩̖̦̞̟͍̘͇͉̝̖̥͔͕̣̩͇̱̪͓̩̹͎̻̙̗̬͈̰̝͕̠͎̩̞̩͛͌̈́͐̈́̌͐̐̉̈̐̍̌́͛͂̈́̾͂̈́̊̃͋̓̃̌̎̈́̏̀̈́̈́͒̀̍̾͐͑͒̋̃̑̇̽̉͊̈̌͗̐̽̅̈́͆̋̂̇̀̀̋͂͑̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅe̶̡̧̧̨̧̧̡̧̛̛̛̛̛̤̱̬̥͖̹̱̹̦̺͚͙̜͎͈͚̭͙̦̻͚͉̹͙̘͔͍̬̲̦͕̟̯̜̜̗͙͙͈̲̰̯̹̳͖̤͙̥͔̭̼͙͈͈͖̝̥̜̣̼͚̥͔̲̟̤̩͓̹̟͉̬̹̗̩͍͈͈͙̰͎͕͔͖̝̪̞̺̭̤͙̯̻̞͉̙̪̲̼̣̩̥͓̠̭̱͂̈́͆͑̑͌̈́̽̑̄̂̈́́̂̎͒̂͂̋̈́́̓̑̋̀̉̓̆̎̋͐͛̐̃̌́̓̔̌̽̑̀̈́͛̀͌̈́̄̓̍̔̉̄̍͐̀̊̌̒̎̾́̅̌̆̽̆̀́͂͂̄͗̽͑̓͋̄̏̆̐͂̊̀̓̾̒̈́͑͐͆̀̌͒͒̈͛̐̾̂̅̀́̀̇̀̃̒̊͂̇̐̑̎͊̿̂͆̇̃̉̆͒͗̔̽́͗̎͑̓̓̀͆͊̾̐̓̆̇́̊̒͛̀̀̌̏̀͑͗̍͂̑͗̒̄̏̊̍̿͌́̿́͐̍͐̇̿͐͒̿́̽̄͒̊̀̊͛̍̉̂̀̑́̐̀̎̒͛̽͛̆͗̊̄̆̓͗̂͌͐͒̎̈́̋̂̑̓̈́̌͒̅̄̆̓̂̀͊̍̌̏̐͊̉̐̀͌̓͂͛̈́̉̍̕̚̕̕͘̚̕̕̕͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅi̸̡̨̛̫̝̹͈͎̩͓̎̄̀̓̂͂͐́̓̔̂̍͑̄̀̀̈̀͌̏̑͑̽́͛̔͊̂͂͋͌̊̎́̄͗́̀̄̒̔̂̏͂̒̿́̀̇͊̾̐͂̏͌͛̓́͆́̏̀̀͊͊̾͒͂͋̅̄̒̽́̑̓̈́̔̔̚̚͘͘͘͘͘̚̕̕͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅř̸̡̧̧̢̨̢̡̢̡̧̡̨̢̨̡̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̤̗̜̞̝͉̖̯̙̣͕̠̥͚̲̭̯͔̣̥͓̳̳̤̪̲͚̱̤̲͉̭̰̬̙̯̜̜̹͇̱̞̟͚͍̣̲̲̣͇͕̞͕̠̟͓͚̣̠̹͇͔̰̳͓̙̜̹̞͍̺̳͖͈͖̪̬͔̹̗̤͉̥̰͇̘̦͓̩̮͉̬͚̤͇̦͓̹̝̠͔͍̺̪̖͔̱̭̰̻̥̹͎̥̘̯̦̟̤̠͕͚͇͖̞͓̼͉̱̙̱͉̘̮̤̱̩̖̰̤̦̥̝̳̠̳͓̹̥͖̘̹̫̭̲̟͈͚̺͙̠͖̪̠̜͖̟̤̙̗̥̜̯̱̣̩͇͔̰̬̹͕̦̞͇͇͇̺͕̹̜͎͔͎̲̰͕́̈͊̀̒̉̅́͒̉̆̇̓͛̓̃̐̍͌̽͊̑̂͛̏̄͗̑̐̈̿͛͐̈́̔̒̀̽̿́̔̾̔̆͐͌͆͂̒͊̀̈́̔͑͊̔̉̓̇̄̌̒̋̈́̅̾̿̋̊̋͌̅̇̀͆͋̏͐̈́͑͂̀̽́́̋͂̊̌̓̀̈̓̈́́̈́̀̓͆̒̒͗̾̃̃̀̏̒͒̎̀̀̒̈̄̈́͊̀̈́̋͛́̍̀̾͊͆̋͌͊͗͂̊̇̂̌̓̈́̈͂̈̈́̌́̀͛͆̌́̎̅͐̆͋̅̍̃̄̍̎̀́͋́̂̊̈́̓̐́̿̄́̏͂̓̏́̓̔͐̋̑͗̊̒̔͑́̀̊͐̈́̑͌̆̓͌͗̈́͆̄̒͛͒̀̈̆͋̂͑̎͒͒̎̏̑̐̆̐̃͑͛͂̔̚̕̕͘͘̚̕̕̚̕̚͘̚͘͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅḏ̵̢̨̨̢̡̧̢̡̧̨̡̢̢̡̢̡̧̧̡̨̧̡̢̨̨̡̡̞̘̼͉̹̥̮͇͎̯͍̲̜̳̥͈̺̪̮̲̠̣̳̭͎͔͉̼͖̮̤̱̘͉̫͖̠̭̝̯͙͍̙̖̪͚̺̬̮̯̱̪̜̤̪̮̙̯̫̩͚͇͓͚̪͖̞͖̫̝̣͎͉͉̮̭̰̭̬̗̲̙̩͇̤͈̩͇̳͈͙̮̱̬̼̙̖̪͔̙̳̬̖̫̱̲̪̺͎̖̣̟̹̙̞̼̹͔̝̞͙͖͈̠͔̲̰̯̫̗̪̰̬̖͍̰̩̮̱͕͎̪͔͓͈͎͍̻͓͇̯͉̫̳̮͉̹̺͈̬̣͕͔͎͖̱̪͈̲͕̰̜̱̺̝̙̰͓̝̤̺̠̘͔̰̣͔̹̰͇̯͚̱̞̥̦͚͍̹̙̦̪̲̤̗̘͔̝̯̲͓̠̺̱̙̲͇̘͈͚͍͍̻̫̱̲͚̠͔̗̪̹̻̝̜̫͚̦̫͙̜̩̽̀̌͒͌̍͛̄̉̎̎̈͂̋̓̌͋͌̒̌̐̍́̇̊͂͗̓̓̓̾̂̓̓̒̽͆́̈͆̑͋̀̅̎͂̈́̄͊̂́̽̽̌̿̀͑̍̍͋͋̊̈̐̈́̈́̌̂͑́̈́͘͘̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅơ̶̢̢̧̡̧̨̧̨̢̧͙͉̳̖̘̠͓̙͍͍̞̖̘̠̯͙̗͍̦̰̠̰̜̩̼̬̱͇͈̫̗͙̩̦͚̝͚̞͉̫͔̥̤̩̪̘̫̤̜̩̮̱̹̟̞̻̥̞̼̘̦̙̻̩̼̝͓̠͈̯̼̳̘̮̭̣̖̻̻̳̟̘̰͖̲̝̬͓̰͇̲̞͎̹̱̹̰̳̫͉̭͎͎̙̬̹̗̘̠̱̩̓͂̋̅̂͌͒̿̀͒̋̊͂͊͒̽̆̑̔̋́͋̐͆̊̆̏̈́͊̓̏͂̎̽̌̄̀̄̃̄́̿́̌̒́͒̋͋̍̇̑̍͒̊͆̊̐̉̐̔͋͆͐̎͋͗̈́̍̈͊̾̃́̑̆̅̃͋̀́̊̂̀̑̎̀͆̄̍̓̾̓̽̈́͋̀̿̎́́̆͗͂̐͂̐͗̽́̓̊̂̐̃́̃̇́̿̀̍̑́̐̋̋̂͂͗̇͊̉̊̃̽̆͆͆͑̇͆͒́̀͌̇̓̄̆́̀͆͆̾̾̀́̐̏̄̏̉̀̽̈́̑͊̉̒̄̀͘̚̕͘̚̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅ

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 12:47 pm

it would be incredibly risky.

how exactly do you mean? are you talking about wanting to tell someone you're attracted to how you feel about them sexually, or talking to a third party about your feelings towards that person?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2017, 1:20 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
it would be incredibly risky.

how exactly do you mean? are you talking about wanting to tell someone you're attracted to how you feel about them sexually, or talking to a third party about your feelings towards that person?

A little bit of the first, and then all of the second. Sorry for my lack of elaboration.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 7:38 pm

I completely relate to you, so don’t worry- you’re not alone! I feel kind of bad about having thoughts like that, and it helps to know that it is entirely normal and everyone experiences them. It also really helps when the other person has even more bizarre thoughts than I do :D ! Don’t worry LegoMaster- there is nothing wrong with having any kind of thought like that. If we didn’t have those thoughts, than the human race would never even exist!

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2017, 7:42 pm

Having sexual thoughts is what makes us human.

But only express these thoughts to people you trust.

Don't express them to strangers. Or to people you know whom you know you can't trust.

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2017, 12:25 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Having sexual thoughts is what makes us human.

But only express these thoughts to people you trust.

Don't express them to strangers. Or to people you know whom you know you can't trust.

Yes, that is the way I was intending to send out the message for this thread.

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
I completely relate to you, so don’t worry- you’re not alone! I feel kind of bad about having thoughts like that, and it helps to know that it is entirely normal and everyone experiences them. It also really helps when the other person has even more bizarre thoughts than I do :D ! Don’t worry LegoMaster- there is nothing wrong with having any kind of thought like that. If we didn’t have those thoughts, than the human race would never even exist!

And also, thank you for the reassurance StampySquiddyFan! :D I originally felt unsure about whether or not if I should post this kind of message here on the forum, or not. But now I feel relieved that I let it out, because now I feel like I won't have to worry about this as much. Like I said before, thanks for the reassurance! ;)

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 9:31 pm

^^^No problem :D ! I have the same worries, and it really helps to know that everyone has those thoughts! You’re not a bad or worse person in any way! You’re honestly the kindest, most caring person I know, and I would never think less of you or anyone for any type of thoughts (unless it involves hurting others and they really want to hurt others of course)! It really does help to have that reassurance, and thank you for posting this so I don’t feel like I’m the only one either! :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

LegoMaster2149
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2017, 1:43 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
^^^No problem :D ! I have the same worries, and it really helps to know that everyone has those thoughts! You’re not a bad or worse person in any way! You’re honestly the kindest, most caring person I know, and I would never think less of you or anyone for any type of thoughts (unless it involves hurting others and they really want to hurt others of course)! It really does help to have that reassurance, and thank you for posting this so I don’t feel like I’m the only one either! :D

You are welcome, Squiddy, and I am usually honest about all things. Being dishonest honestly feels quite hard to, and it makes me feel guilty afterward, especially if it were something like this. I also hope your self esteem in that area will grow, and that you won't feel so ashamed about it anymore. Anyway, like I said before, you are welcome, and I hope you have a good day! :D

Runo Misaki
Raven
Raven

06 Nov 2018, 5:43 pm

I would never share my sexual thoughts with anyone, especially guys because I'm either worried about them telling everyone or getting so turned on by them to the point where they start lusting over me and sexually harassing me on a daily basis. Even worse: trying to rape me. I know I might be over exaggerating here but those terrible things can happen.