Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

AspieOutlaw89
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Nov 2017, 3:57 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
AspieOutlaw89 wrote:
first i take my shirt & shorts off,then i start touching my body all over,imagining myself in my underwear pressing my body up against a giant teddy bear :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: while grabbing it's ass.i usually sleep in my underwear,to envision what i plan to do with the bear :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :heart: :heart: :heart: in my fantasy,based on how horny i feel.my alternative to physical intimacy with a NT Woman Or Girl my age that is chubby,based on her negative perception of how severely awkward i appear to her,the same way other male aspies do

WOW :D

it was so sexy,i cannot wait to capture one & make love to it :heart: :heart: :heart:

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 10:26 am

AspieOutlaw89 wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
AspieOutlaw89 wrote:
first i take my shirt & shorts off,then i start touching my body all over,imagining myself in my underwear pressing my body up against a giant teddy bear :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: while grabbing it's ass.i usually sleep in my underwear,to envision what i plan to do with the bear :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :heart: :heart: :heart: in my fantasy,based on how horny i feel.my alternative to physical intimacy with a NT Woman Or Girl my age that is chubby,based on her negative perception of how severely awkward i appear to her,the same way other male aspies do

it was so sexy,i cannot wait to capture one & make love to it :heart: :heart: :heart:

How old are you?

AspieOutlaw89
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Nov 2017, 3:00 pm

pawelk1986 wrote:
AspieOutlaw89 wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
AspieOutlaw89 wrote:

How old are you?

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

22 Nov 2017, 10:18 pm

AspieOutlaw89 wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
AspieOutlaw89 wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
AspieOutlaw89 wrote:

How old are you?

Are you Straight, Gay, Bi or bi-carious?
Just asking :mrgreen:

AspieOutlaw89
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Nov 2017, 10:32 am

pawelk1986 wrote:
AspieOutlaw89 wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
AspieOutlaw89 wrote:
pawelk1986 wrote:
AspieOutlaw89 wrote:

How old are you?

Are you Straight, Gay, Bi or bi-carious?
Just asking :mrgreen:

Straight

ibmat5170
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Feb 2018, 4:56 am

When I was about 7 or 8 I remember I masturbated a lot in the classroom. I did not know what I was doing, just that it felt good. In fact, I did not know what I was doing was even related to sex until the first time I ejaculated. It was then that I put 2 and 2 together. Since that moment when I was 12 years old, in math class with cum in my pants, embarrassed as hell, I realized I could no longer do this in public. That other people must know what I am doing. I still feel the need to masturbate during the day, several times, but now its because of sexual reasons not just because it feels good. I wait until my lunch break where I have a single occupancy clean bathroom, and on my 3 oclock break. I would never play with my penis in my pants in public anymore as an adult. If you cannot wait until you get home, you need to find a private place where you can take 5 minutes and get it out of your system, because public masturbation is a sex crime in most, if not all, states.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2018, 8:32 am

ibmat5170 wrote:
When I was about 7 or 8 I remember I masturbated a lot in the classroom. I did not know what I was doing, just that it felt good. In fact, I did not know what I was doing was even related to sex until the first time I ejaculated. It was then that I put 2 and 2 together. Since that moment when I was 12 years old, in math class with cum in my pants, embarrassed as hell, I realized I could no longer do this in public. That other people must know what I am doing. I still feel the need to masturbate during the day, several times, but now its because of sexual reasons not just because it feels good. I wait until my lunch break where I have a single occupancy clean bathroom, and on my 3 oclock break. I would never play with my penis in my pants in public anymore as an adult. If you cannot wait until you get home, you need to find a private place where you can take 5 minutes and get it out of your system, because public masturbation is a sex crime in most, if not all, states.

Crime or not crime, the possibility that others will take you as a perv is a sufficient deterrent. You like manual release override do you? :D
I also had a problem with it when I was a teenager, maybe not in public, but I liked it and I still like it :mrgreen:

Aniihya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2018, 1:32 pm

For me, masturbation isnt compulsory, but every night I masturbate myself to sleep.

GuyInABlackSuit
Raven
Raven

18 Jun 2018, 2:14 pm

I barely played with myself around others when I started.
I was in public places, such as a hotel bathroom, in the living room of my uncle's, and in a hot tub, but I wasn't around people when I did it.