Hospital during last week .

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 11:24 am

I have been in the hospital yet again for the last weekish (Wed. last week IIRC) , once again getting my massive bloating/weight- gain dealt with . I've posted here slightly IIRC but there's been problem/s with this tablet plus its really inclined to freeze up/take forever to start up :( .
Frankly , I pretty much set up going in the hospital again - to get the weight dealt with at least immediately , while having a full bathroom to go into as opposed to the situation at the cruddy SRO - Frankly , now that , some days in the hospital , I'm going from mostly peeing under the influence of the Lasik/whatever and I do have a standard bathroom near me , which I DO NOT HAVE :cry: at the SRO . I'm not spending money for a few days , too , which is good , especially if I am going to take a journey to a new city in the Pacific Northwest and try to start over/ present myself there , as I tell myself I am going to do . In the last days in the SRO , as I think I outlined , I was spending hours and hours zonked out in my bed there , as I think I outlined in à re cent line of mine , sleeping/in bed for many hours and then only getting going only fairly late in the afternoon and getting my food from expensive fast food-junk-deli whatever food sources , also trying to get WiFi time - At least I can get free WiFi in l'hopital . Also , again , the weight and bladder problems aside , I am simply too crippled to get around easily :cry: - As I mentioned , just getting out of bed , also getting dresses is a long effort for me , and I am simply always exhausted every few-whatever steps when walking down the streets , those who follow my posts may recall that I have spoken of this exhaustion when walking for many months now , if not a year or more .
I would think its likely permanent , really :( .
Another justification for going to the NW is that , maybe , I could find Social Services/medical people who would actually be impressed with my crippled-ness , and treat me based on that .
Just in here , while sitting down in a chair (Remember , I don't have one in the SRO) , I had pain and difficulty when bending over from a seated position trying to grab something :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Mar 2017, 12:07 pm

Sorry to hear. But if you're not going to control your diet or take your pills (which I know you posted you were only taking half the amount prescribed) then it's just going to keep happening.

Changing your location won't change that. Hopefully you'll live long enough to get where you want to go.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 1:21 pm

Where's the bathroom at the SRO? Is it on the same floor?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 3:43 pm

..The toilets (two , separate ones) on my floor - not bathrooms , simply toilets in , essentially , closets , no sink there or anything else - are tending to be rather small , with the hole for you to poop through and reach the water below tending toward being too small , with poop at times not getting to the water and landing on the surrounding toilet :cry: .
Further , the toilet bowl can be small enough , in relation to my body's size , that my scrotums often hung down into touching the toilet bowl water :( .

uote="kraftiekortie"]Where's the bathroom at the SRO? Is it on the same floor?[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 7:55 pm

I try to put up replies to you and this tablet , after much effort putting them up , EATS THEM ! :x :cry: ...
Thank you for your sympathy .

to hear. But if you're not going to control your diet or take your pills (which I know you posted you were only taking half the amount prescribed) then it's just going to keep happening.

Changing your location won't change that. Hopefully you'll live long enough to get where you want to go.[/quote]

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 8:21 pm

Hi ASS-P, you remain in my prayers ...

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 9:46 pm

I'm sorry this is happening to you, I feel bad for you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2017, 10:54 pm

...Thank you to the additional good-wishes expressers .
Regarding the pills , yes , I didn't take the prescribed amount - For one , I tend to think the medicos might have over-unloaded pills on me , I really take an enormous amoAND , unt daily when following their instructions , maybe a lesser amount of pills would be better - But , yes , I wanted some getting not spending money time in preparation to perhaps take that journey - And , I had those problems with people threatening me/ conflict in the SRO - and , it sort of seems that , after I get rid of some of the excess water weight , I go into the No. 2-producing fat AND IT'S pretuch must get SS help or die homless .
And I at least tell mysef I am sick of San Francisco and I am banned from the library and more "ty m :x ! And , basically , IF I HAD A " NORMAL PERSON "S BATHROOM READILY AVAILABLE TO ME , THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM ! :cry:
One of my justifications for going to the other town is the thought that a town with less of an overwhelming homeless population than San Francisco might have more available to me , Social Services- wise . Bluntly , with - certainly now - no adult family who cares about me AT ALL and that ol' Aspie " difficulty with social codes " - Thus , making friends - And , I am banned from the library , and other " footprints " - And , though I grant I've used endlessly going to SF hospitals to try and keep myself vaguely in tune since I came back in 2015...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 1:03 pm

...Wednesday I got released from the hospital , bult my tablet broke Tuesday?? and I could not get it re-going til' about now .
Last night , in a Walgreen's I started to feel light-headed and I wondered if I was getting that low blood sugar lightheadedness again , and I wondered if I should call the EMS again when I got back to the place - and then , all of a sudden , I lost my balance and fell down on the ground , which I have NEVER done before . :(
They called EMS , I went to a hospital some and was touched up some , wasn't admitted (Unfortunately they , again , wouldn't get a taxi ride back for me) - A nurse at the hospital , seeing me shake , asked me if I have Parkinson's . I've wondered that before .
I was rather shaking a bit now , though I thought it was from the very cold temperature fruit juice I bought here at this Starbuck's .
A part of me was thinking that the curtain is really coming down on me , my body is really catching up with me :cry: and I'd better get to that P-NW town before I am so physically limited I am stuck forever in SF yearning to go to that other town .
Then again, when someone smiles at me/says a nice word to me , I wonder , " Is that a sign I should stay in SF ? " .
The SRO tends to be rather dirty , and leaving me all gluumphy- woozy .