Page 331 of 578 [ 9248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334 ... 578  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 10:10 am

I'm at my brother's graduation, I'm super thirsty. I'm gonna wanna murder something in three hours.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 10:11 am

It's okay, I've been a lot thirstier than this before... :skull:

I always used to sleep when I was too thirsty. I'm gonna sleep again. :?

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 5:58 pm

Sheesh! Learn to apostrophe! Also, it's f*****g asinine to constantly misconstrue people.

... y'dam hardheaded jerk!

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 6:15 am

Quote:
Of to bed, alone in the darkness, as usual. But who am I to complain, this is the reality for so many of us.

Yes, but many of us prefer that reality. I like being alone, and anyone trying to hold me in a bed would be indescribably horrible for me.
Misophonia rant again - they're at it again. They know this bothers me, but they go around making LOUD, COMPLETELY POINTLESS noises. One of them washing her face was literally going "blah blah blah." Just yelling it. For no reason. Just to make noise and annoy me. The other one comes in and starts going "HO HO HO" like bloody father christmas, for no reason, just to annoy me.
Why do people do this kind of thing? Why do something that is needless, just to get at someone else???

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 1:20 pm

I want to change the way I think about other people thinking about me. Adaptation requires some kind of attention, but I have a hard time separating fantasy from reality in my own thoughts about how others view me. Sometimes I get it right, and other times I imagine people having thoughts that realistically they would never express. I don't see evidence of my occasional strange ideas in their behavior. Practically, it seems fair to think about whatever comes to mind at least for a moment, but some ideas don't merit much investment of either time or energy. I wish I could sort my thoughts more quickly, anyway, and cope better with people and their potential thoughts about me.

And I know, they don't think nearly as much about me as I imagine, but probably more than I suppose.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 11:33 pm

jrjones9933 wrote:
I want to change the way I think about other people thinking about me. Adaptation requires some kind of attention, but I have a hard time separating fantasy from reality in my own thoughts about how others view me. Sometimes I get it right, and other times I imagine people having thoughts that realistically they would never express. I don't see evidence of my occasional strange ideas in their behavior. Practically, it seems fair to think about whatever comes to mind at least for a moment, but some ideas don't merit much investment of either time or energy. I wish I could sort my thoughts more quickly, anyway, and cope better with people and their potential thoughts about me.

And I know, they don't think nearly as much about me as I imagine, but probably more than I suppose.

I forget where it's from, but the phrase "a person's opinion of me is none of my business" helps me. It helps keep me more objective and a lot happier... :)

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 11:40 pm

I usually bear that same phrase in mind. However, I'm looking for work and adjusting to a new situation, so I consider it relevant to some extent.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 11:14 am

C2V wrote:
Quote:
Of to bed, alone in the darkness, as usual. But who am I to complain, this is the reality for so many of us.

Yes, but many of us prefer that reality. I like being alone, and anyone trying to hold me in a bed would be indescribably horrible for me.
Misophonia rant again - they're at it again. They know this bothers me, but they go around making LOUD, COMPLETELY POINTLESS noises. One of them washing her face was literally going "blah blah blah." Just yelling it. For no reason. Just to make noise and annoy me. The other one comes in and starts going "HO HO HO" like bloody father christmas, for no reason, just to annoy me.
Why do people do this kind of thing? Why do something that is needless, just to get at someone else???

I don't mean to offend you, but your post made me lmao. Some people need to be tied up and forced to sit through 10 hours of their least favourite TV show on a wooden church pew. Do these jerks live above you?

I once lived below these douches who were unnecessarily loud like that. I thought it was a deliberate attempt to piss me off as well. The chick would put on her stilettos, or whatever she was wearing, and pace the floor a hundred times while she got ready. Then she would sit and tap her feet repeatedly on the hard floor while waiting for her boyfriend to get ready. I was THAT close to running up and yelling at her. I think Asian cultures are really smart for leaving their shoes outside or by the door.

I don't think they actually do it on purpose. They just like being loud. (I'm still laughing over the Santa thing :lol: ) I think some women just like the sound of their stupid shoes.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 9:56 am

^ Hah, it is pretty funny, now I'm not maddeningly pissed off by it.
Unfortunately they're not upstairs, they live in the same house. Which is why I know they're doing it to annoy me. They know full well that I have misophonia issues due to autism, and I have repeatedly (and very politely) requested they keep this kind of pointless noise down as it bothers me (and I am conscious not to do things that annoy them, like leaving the doors open or leaving bathroom mats on the floor) and it's not even just favouring loud shoes or something that could feasibly be just a byproduct of whatever they're doing and nothing to do with me - these sorts of things have been discussed between us. They know I hate it. They keep doing it. Ergo it's deliberate.
Grr.
It is pretty funny in other ways though.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 5:25 pm

I don't know why the difficult things I have to do seem so difficult. If I step outside myself, they look easy. Of course, comparisons stink, and comparisons involving people stink doubly.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 11:09 am

I feel terrible this morning. I woke up with a song in my head telling me I'm nobody. f**k you, song.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 5:52 pm

At least animals still like me

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 9:38 pm

When your downstairs neighbor put on his air condition in the middle of the night and you start to listen to this BRRRRRRR sound and getting more and more irritated, and the sounds seems louder and louder the more irritated you get. The thoughts in my head on how to deal with this, is probably not the most construktive....... REVENGE!! !! :evil:
Actually I'm a little afraid of him, I'm afraid he'll snap one day and kill me 8O

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 10:01 pm

I'm not imagining it. The sound IS getting louder.

I want to TORTURE him!! !

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 10:04 pm

And to think I actually considered giving him a piece of home made cake once. He will never EVER get any cake from me!

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 12:42 am

^
The solution is obvious.
Give him poisoned cake.