Page 334 of 578 [ 9246 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 331, 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337 ... 578  Next

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 4:17 am

ah yes. its all my fault. no escaping that. no matter what and who and why, even if it's completely out of my control. it's my fault! :D :D

i don't get paid enough to deal with this straight BS lol.

but what's worse is being patronized. i'm not some fragile emotional creature, i can handle being bullshitted. at this point it's just stroking your own ego to pretend i can't handle my feelings.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2017, 9:21 am

I am so sick of my relatives treating me like I'm beyond stupid !
A few days ago, our litter-training baby pet crapped on the kitchen tiles, which I went to clean up. Which of course = step 1 - pick up the crap with paper and throw it away. Step 2 - wash and disinfect the floor. I had just picked it up and thrown it away, and before I could do anything, someone comes in and starts telling me what to do. "No, you have to wash the floor, not just pick it up. Use soap and water."
I know ! I know how to clean up ! How they trust me to be able to wipe my own arse is a mystery with this attitude. Anyone over the age of 5 would understand this.
Then tonight, someone had made salad, and I was picking stuff I didn't like out with tongs as I served myself. Someone comes up behind me and starts instructing me on how to serve myself salad - "you have to get the tongs in there and turn it over, to make sure everything is mixed in, and hasn't gone to the bottom."
I know ! I understand how to serve myself food !
I'm going to be un-PC and say it - they treat me like I am severely mentally ret*d. As if I don't understand how to do anything for myself, even the simplest things, without being told the bloody obvious.
I'm autistic, ok, but I have never given them any indication that I am aware of that I am incapable of simple tasks, or that I'm so stupid I don't understand how.
I really don't know why they treat me like this. When I confront them, they claim they weren't treating me as if I'm stupid. They evade with excuses like "I'm just trying to help."
Even if I explain that one should carefully consider if I would see fit to say this to them or not before they open their mouths, they still do this.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 3:47 pm

You are calling yourself my family, but you turn into bullies as soon as someone approaches you who is different?

What is so tremendously funny about the way i approach the language? Is it confusing to you that, even though this is only my second language, not every sentence contains some primitive curse words?

Are you really that oblivious that you cannot see that my mind doesn't revolve around women, sports, beer, and coitus, but rather the beautiful things like mathematics, linguistics, and arts?

You're seriously asking me how i could enjoy going to school for the learning experience rather than for the aspect of socializing?
How could i drop out of high school, if i loved school so much?

Let's just say it this way: Leave me alone! I don't owe you an answer to any of these questions.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 4:04 pm

The so called empathy of nts never cease to amaze me. I've just seen someone actually say "why are you defending lgbt rights if you are not lgbt yourself?" on a forum..

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 3:53 am

^ Grr, that's like the idiots who say that you can't be for women's rights if you're not a woman.
I really have had enough of these people here - someone was telling someone else to do something I knew wouldn't work because of other factors, so when they stopped speaking I spoke up and started to say no that won't work because of those factors. I only got about two words before the first person who was speaking started YELLING over me, forcing me to stop talking. When they had stopped yelling, I said that they had stopped speaking when I started to contribute - I was not interrupting them as they were making out, and there is no reason to start SCREAMING like a little child. Now they are sulking and refusing to speak to me at all.
This person is in their sixties. Give me a break.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 10:00 am

Wake up in the middle of the night to work for three hours? I can't wait for someone to get hired after me.

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 11:17 am

Can you just stop talking about me as if i was not here? I am sitting right next to you! I exist!

Judas
Raven
Raven

30 Jun 2017, 7:08 pm

Well I have a rant I need to get out of my system.

You ever get that feel when you're just sick of everything? Your self, people in general this whole hypocritocal pile of s**t we call a society? It seems like everyones main goal is to amess as much crap as they can. Noone sees the big companies rule everything by buying everything. It's always the same s**t over and over agagain. Taking from the poor and giving to the rich.

People are more obsessed with getting this years fasion, or doohickie to even give a s**t about anyone but them selves. So many people I meet are so shallow, hardly anyone have any pasion, real interests. Most people bore me to death. Why are people so content with merely existing and consiuning?

Most people are so self sentered and f****d up that they think every one is watching them when they go out side. Noone realises everyone has their heads so far up their asses that they don't give a s**t about your sh***y little problems. You can't see how far peoples heads are up their asses cause it's so far up there their heads are going out of their necks. All because the media all wants uss this way.

Why do people keep comming to me wanting me to be their own personal motherfucking Jesus, but will they take any advice? Will they even lift a f*****g finger to try to help them selves? No! People are so comfertable in the s**t they are in that the thought of whiping that s**t off terrifies them. When people do seem to give a s**t it's usually about somthing that does not affect their sh***y lives one bit. Like someones sexual gender. You wanna know whats gay?! Obsessing over where people put their genetalia.

Why do people obssess over what other people do, how they dress, what intrests they have or who or what they f**k? Mind your own god damned buisniss. What about s**t that used to matter? What about things that grow, what about sharing, working together, habing meaningfull conversations instead of some shallow BS about some poontless idol you've never met? At this point I'm so sick of peoole I get an erection from watching hollocaust documentaries, fantasising about the day it will all end.

Am I the only one who sees this f*****g insanity?! Is there one redeamong quality?! One reason we should not be whiped from the face of this ball of s**t floating trough space?!

Thank you, good night.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 4:14 pm

It seems like the worst things in my life have always happened on Fourth of July weekend.

I'm just hoping this year that will not be the case.

I don't even like the Fourth of July anymore... :cry:

Last edited by Lillikoi on 04 Jul 2017, 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2017, 4:17 pm

It feels like the only time my family has ever truly gotten along was at Christmas... :cry:

I just want things to stay as they are, I don't ever want them to change.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 1:34 pm

my life is not happy.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 1:39 pm

is "meant" to be like that. destiny.luck.

i don't know why.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 9:43 pm

i don't understand why exactly one should love their parents? why should i feel grateful?

a true loyal friend would make more sense. at least you chose each other, and care about each other without waiting for something in return.

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 10:15 pm

can one really fight bad luck?

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 10:22 pm

Why should I argue with people or get defensive when I don't really have to?

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2017, 10:22 pm

i just can't believe there's no certain mind behind this!