Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2017, 8:50 pm

AspieSingleDad wrote:
Ragnahawk wrote:
AspieSingleDad wrote:
After getting assessed with Asperger's, I'd go through periods of denying it and only a few months ago did I really and truly understand that I definitely have Asperger's. This realization occurred because I'm going through college in a physical therapy program and the stress and hard work caused me to have this realization. It sounds like in the army you're being challenged everyday physically and mentally, and your special interest is also challenging you mentally. You should find something that can relieve that stress.

Believe me, I know that can be easier said than done when you don't have a lot of free time and each day brings new challenges, or more work/studying. But sometimes you should have to take some time for you, and for relaxing.

No see let me redirect you. People in the army have mostly regular jobs with the expectation of comforming. Having completed your duties you are expected to look like your working for the higher ups approvals. I have time off like every other person. It's just that I go back to the same repetition of faking it. That is my version of hell. I just wanted to do a damn good job and have no strings attached. I was told I would have many chances to screw up, guess what they go against the green on me. They use paperwork to solve ALL of their problems. Instead of being a goddamn human being.

Rant aside. I am looking for tricks or tactics. Not observations.

Sorry, I thought I provided solutions, not observations. That's the best I got. Good luck!

:) All good.

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2017, 3:57 am

Yes, Ragnahawk, I think you may need to get yourself a girlfriend.
Ladies can be marvellous distraction and they are cuddly.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Oct 2017, 11:13 am

Temeraire wrote:

I found a better site. Autismforums. I also found that other thing by chance. It's amazing how different the two websites are. I feel that the staff here are biased and unmotivated.....

I've migrated over to autismforums. PM me for anything, although I'm better contacted over at autismforums.

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Oct 2017, 11:21 am

ms.utopia wrote:
Hello, eating darkchocolate, berries, avocado probably can help.

I think I like this answer. :D

Ragnahawk
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Oct 2017, 11:22 am

AspieSingleDad wrote:
Ragnahawk wrote:
AspieSingleDad wrote:
After getting assessed with Asperger's, I'd go through periods of denying it and only a few months ago did I really and truly understand that I definitely have Asperger's. This realization occurred because I'm going through college in a physical therapy program and the stress and hard work caused me to have this realization. It sounds like in the army you're being challenged everyday physically and mentally, and your special interest is also challenging you mentally. You should find something that can relieve that stress.

Believe me, I know that can be easier said than done when you don't have a lot of free time and each day brings new challenges, or more work/studying. But sometimes you should have to take some time for you, and for relaxing.

No see let me redirect you. People in the army have mostly regular jobs with the expectation of comforming. Having completed your duties you are expected to look like your working for the higher ups approvals. I have time off like every other person. It's just that I go back to the same repetition of faking it. That is my version of hell. I just wanted to do a damn good job and have no strings attached. I was told I would have many chances to screw up, guess what they go against the green on me. They use paperwork to solve ALL of their problems. Instead of being a goddamn human being.

Rant aside. I am looking for tricks or tactics. Not observations.

Sorry, I thought I provided solutions, not observations. That's the best I got. Good luck!

Aspydad. I was told over at the "Other Side" that creating routines can help with this problem. Good luck!

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2017, 5:38 pm

Ragnahawk wrote:
Temeraire wrote:

I found a better site. Autismforums. I also found that other thing by chance. It's amazing how different the two websites are. I feel that the staff here are biased and unmotivated.....

Blimey that was quick - smooth operator.