Page 1 of 29 [ 463 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 4:07 pm

...Things I put up seem to have no release, I am going nowhere with things that I say...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Sarahsmith
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 4:13 pm

Oh now dont you call it quits mister. You have been doing well and there are people here trying to help you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 4:18 pm

...I'm obviously rather disliked by many people...

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 4:31 pm

ASS-P wrote:

You're probably right but not by everybody.

The fact of reality is that you're not the only person ever to go through tough times.

Yes you might only have two teeth but that doesn't give you the right to make other people feel responsible for you.

There will come a time when people will stop wanting to help you if you keep on banging on the same drum and not accepting the little bits of advice that you are offered.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 4:35 pm

*hugs* Don't listen to the rude people. You deserve love and care and support.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 4:54 pm

...The help I was asking for, as I've saud in apparently-biw-deleted posts, was temporary and partly because of my illness and cutoff status.

"]

ASS-P wrote:

You're probably right but not by everybody.

The fact of reality is that you're not the only person ever to go through tough times.

Yes you might only have two teeth but that doesn't give you the right to make other people feel responsible for you.

There will come a time when people will stop wanting to help you if you keep on banging on the same drum and not accepting the little bits of advice that you are offered.[/quote]

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 5:06 pm

Reminder:

The Haven is a support forum.

Please keep that in mind.

Thanks.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Ashariel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 5:33 pm

I apologize if anything I've said personally has been hurtful. We may disagree on what constitutes appropriate forum behavior, but aside from that specific issue, I truly do appreciate your presence here on WP, and wish you all the best.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2017, 8:01 pm

Yep, you need support and caring, definitely.

Has the lawyer written back to you yet?

I really feel you should have the "P/M." This might propel you to do other things to get yourself better.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 5:44 am

...I don't know what there is for me :cry: . If I did fall into an apartment, that could be nice --- but could that happen :( ?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 8:27 am

Hey ASS-P, look up chcf.org.

They have housing options. It gets better once you reach 62.

You could get an apartment because you're chronically homeless.

At least put yourself on a waiting list.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 12:26 pm

.....What should I sign up/register for there? I looked, and didn't see what I should do.

kortie"]Hey ASS-P, look up chcf.org.

They have housing options. It gets better once you reach 62.

You could get an apartment because you're chronically homeless.

At least put yourself on a waiting list.[/quote]

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 1:20 pm

<--- Also looked up http://www.chcf.org/ California Health Care Foundation -

This is their motto: CHCF is dedicated to advancing meaningful, measurable improvements in the way the health care delivery system provides care to the people of California, particularly those with low incomes and those whose needs are not well served by the status quo. We work to ensure that people have access to the care they need, when they need it, at a price they can afford.

<--- Didn't see anything about housing, either.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 1:45 pm

...you put up some links you thought I could benefit by in that no :idea: w-closed thread.
Could you put them up again here, please?

robin62"]<--- Also looked up http://www.chcf.org/ California Health Care Foundation -

This is their motto: CHCF is dedicated to advancing meaningful, measurable improvements in the way the health care delivery system provides care to the people of California, particularly those with low incomes and those whose needs are not well served by the status quo. We work to ensure that people have access to the care they need, when they need it, at a price they can afford.

<--- Didn't see anything about housing, either.[/quote]

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 4:44 pm

I was just conveying to ASS-P that he has options (especially as to availability of housing). I would advise talking to social workers. They have like 200,000 beds for a couple of programs, and like 50,000 for others.

If you think college applications are hard....applications for housing are much more involved.

You need the help of social workers, probably, to help you fill them out “right”

I would say, honestly (My mantra) that a shave and haircut would do you well. They’ll be more likely to want to help you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2017, 7:38 pm

...No-one seems to appreciate how difficult is is for me to go out at all! :( Even to the couple of nearbt-by-bus areas I have gone to.
Leaving out my physical difficulties for now :cry: - there is the face that the head, I guess, doctor diesn' t want me to go out at all. He's threatened me with throwing out for for going out - Any. But I do it anyway! :wink: 8)