Ahhh how do I get rid of it...

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 6:23 am

So the other day I was trying to look up the number of a missed call I got, to maybe see who it was before calling back...when I called the number back it said that number was disconnected so probably a scam...but either way I simply tried to look up the number to see who called. And ever since one of the sites I went on keeps giving me 'updates' on the caller to try to get me to pay for their service.....I just want them to stop messaging me I don't care if so and so has 'shocking records revealed' I just wanted to find out who maybe called me....but these updates keep continung...like I already figured it out the number was disconnected when I tried to call so therefore it was likely a scam...I don't need continuous updates on the person who actually legitimately has the phone number the hacker f***s used to try to seem legitimate to the scamees or whatever.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 11:50 am

Reveal your true identity as the "venus warrior".
That will make them run for the hills.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2018, 12:51 pm

Whether these "updates" are text messages on your cell phone, or emails on your computer, there should be a way to block them. Now is the time to explore that function and apply it.