Page 8 of 13 [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 12:08 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Mr. Glove Worshipper: Why don't you go eat s*** and die :evil: ?????

ASS-P wrote:
Now. in the hispital, I am getting rest from the increasing.poain and non-balance and difficulty in getting myself up thst three days of carrying the ball & chain of all the luggage put upon me. I don't know what I'll do when I'm out of this, there appears to be no. situation that doesn't involve having to walk around - with my ball anf chain - all day :( .

Maybe all the more reason to think about what items are essential & which ones can go in order to lighten the load. Every ounce counts when you've gotta carry something all the time.
[/quote]

Because that sounds very unappealing compared to all the living I have left to do still. :)

Just sayin'.. there's Zero sense in lugging around anything you don't HAVE TO that isn't of use to you if it's such a terrible burden.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2018, 12:17 pm

What bought you to L’hopital?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 1:17 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Just sayin'.. there's Zero sense in lugging around anything you don't HAVE TO that isn't of use to you if it's such a terrible burden.

You're wasting your time offering suggestions. Go back to your glove worshiping (whatever that means).

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 1:20 am

ASS-P wrote:
Why don't you go eat s*** and die :evil: ?????

If anyone said that to you here, they would probably get banned for it.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 7:21 am

...The ambulance :D. Ha, ha, ha. :mrgreen:.
Didn't I say? I wanted to, at least (1), give my body a day off - even a morning - from the crippling carrying of the luggage :cry: (2) perhaps a brief hospital stay, for a few days off, even (3) perhaps a able-to-leave-my-things :( situation being found while I was there.
Not only 1 but 2 happened. It would be nice if 3 would show up, but I just don't know :( ...I'm just playing it day by day :| .
After I was out before, I was in the motel for a bit, I caught up on sleep some, and
I food-splurged some, and my sleeping pattern was a bit off, and, wanting more time, paid for more days then managed to pick up my back mail...

ekortie"]What bought you to L’hopital?[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 7:50 am

...and get the needed paperwork for the account and have

the S.A. shelter set up then go - with the luggage - to the shelter, the next day go out for the first time carrying the luggage. I got the bank account established. The next two days I went out again, the last, Sunday, as I said I felt worsened. I really don't think I could have done much of anything carrying the baggage Tuesday :( .
I really CAN-T ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING if I don't have reasonable GOOD STABILITY :x ! No matter how people here may berate me :cry: .
An odd possible opportunity has presented itself, and I'd have to talk to advisers, perhaps at the HSC, about it, and there's more besides :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 9:53 am

@ASS-P - Does the "odd possible opportunity" have to do with housing?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 10:12 am

Wouldn't that be nice?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 10:21 am

...What I was referring to, no. Housing opportunities have been alluded to - However. I have not really had firm ground for long enough under my feet to do such things!! !! !! !! !! ! :x Haven't I outlined that I went from weeks in the hospital, then catching my balance in the motel, then the setting of up of the SA, along with arranging things to start the bank account, then being stuck with the ball and chain while completing the setting up of the bank account with the b&c on. then weekend days with the b&c building up my body's decline :( , then coming here to the hospital...

obin62"]@ASS-P - Does the "odd possible opportunity" have to do with housing?[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 11:49 am

...In under two weeks? Maybe I didn't quite outline it.
I was discharged from the hospital to the motel late Friday afternoon. I could it do things involving going to offices on weekends. I had my first night at the SA Thurs., full day Fri.I went to the HSC twice IIRC this last week then there was going to the SA as the holiday weekend approached. I came to the hospital Monday.
I did some attempt to follow a "remember. someone-to-see " at the HSC last week but there was " see this/no that/do you have an a]ointment. Also, a fellow client said he'd passed my name to an worker among the lines of " he's sick enough to get housing " - if there's been any followup I haven't heard of it. It's Thursday now, remember. While they were speaking otherwise, it looks like I might be here next Monday - when that eye doctor (retinologist) appointment will be. Keeping that is paramount for me.
What I'd really need to do were I outside is go to the Savation Army or Goodwill store for needed clothing, Mayne the Main Library to use better computers there for things I can't do on this phone. I don't know whether the library would allow me with both luggage - And, frankly, I think that walking up there that way would greatly exhaust me even more :cry: .
I suppose hanging around here. for now, fills in for the lack of a can-leave-my-place slot at this immediate time. :|

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 11:57 am

EzraS wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

You're wasting your time offering suggestions. Go back to your glove worshiping (whatever that means).

ASS-P was given a brand new pair of gloves for Christmas and since he didn’t have anywhere to store them he promptly threw them in the garbage. It was just another example of how donated resources are completely wasted on him as even if he couldn’t store them he could have given them to somebody be else to use, or traded them for something he needed, or sold them for cash. Instead he throws out brand new gloves immediately after unwrapping them.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 1:37 pm

...Alright, buttwipe. I will invoke the :P Department Of Spelling Out Absolutely Everything (Even If You've Said It Before), as I'm sure I mentioned this point before. but- I HAD THANKED THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE ME THE GLOVES!! !! !! !! !! !! I didn't throw them away in front of the people who gave them to me! :x I expressed appreciation for them. (They were Gifts For A Pathetic Person Who Has No One To Visit Him Or Give Him Gifts, anyway - meaning I'm the pathetic person, in the DOSOAE groove, since you might not have comprehended otherwise what I wrote.) I may have used them to clean myself off before disposing of them, which is putting them to use.
Yes, I had quite little room for them. You are the person who gives me these Mr. Karma Man lectures about how wonderful it is to rid yourself of everything - (Which I'm sure you've done - right?) but a pair of discount-store gloves?...They are a PRICELESS TREASURE which must be WORSHIPPED FOREVER!! !! !! !! ! :roll: Right?
I have lost so many things in my life :cry:, and you were telling me to throw more thing out - But not if it's GLOVES!! !! !! !! !! ! 8O Oh, no. They must be mounted on the wall. in a shrine, and bowed to four times a day!! !! ! :oops:
I have mentioned how I, basically, count myself as being able to count nothing as " permanently mine "/not thinking of anything as is, except what's in my pockets
But GLOVES!! !! !! !! ! They must be SALAAMED TO! :evil:
You are the person who rah-raged the idea that my basically irreplaceable family and past pictures would be thrown away - And, yes, you said it. Someone even came to your defense about saying it!
SELL the gloves? To whom? Who would buy them, anyway? Wouldn't that be considered profiteering? There were exactly two other clients at that rehab whom.I had any relationship with, one of whom had some amount of dementia - What; they would have wanted them? Especially if I did not go out from the rehab, as people said was the course I should follow, there was no particular use for them.
You think you're really hot stuff because once years ago, you thought of gifting me with some second-hand stuff but decided not to. and only then told me about it. Whatever :roll: . No overwheming deal.You expect me to commit that to my memory forever? I no longer actively ask for any material things here, I won't get them anyway - And considering all the hysterical " HOW DARE YOU! " condemnation I received here when, in the past (DOSOAE time :P .- I'm not asking for it now, just as I'm not actively asking for any other help.), I wondered about immediate, short-term, help with guiding my precious memory pictures to home base :( - I'm asking for nothing now, and if you'd given me something back then (AND - DOSOAE - I had expressed appreciation, maybe you'd have driven back over the border to spy on me and see if I was using them enough or whatever! Go start the Royal Canadian Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Gloves already and feel superior. After Spinal Tap " Smell The Glove " I'll refer to you as SGT - or STGoldfish - from here on in. Sly has complained tbat you endlessly harp after him-

quote="EzraS"]

goldfish21 wrote:

You're wasting your time offering suggestions. Go back to your glove worshiping (whatever that means).[/quote]

ASS-P was given a brand new pair of gloves for Christmas and since he didn’t have anywhere to store them he promptly threw them in the garbage. It was just another example of how donated resources are completely wasted on him as even if he couldn’t store them he could have given them to somebody be else to use, or traded them for something he needed, or sold them for cash. Instead he throws out brand new gloves immediately after unwrapping them.[/quote]

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 2:27 pm

:lol: You’re entertaining; that’s why I can’t be bothered to report your rude posts to mods. I don’t want them to ban you.

I offered, multiple times, to phone the lawyers office and see if they would mail your photos to you at my expense. You can’t really be that interested in having them.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 2:36 pm

...I.
DON'T.
TRUST.
YOU.
That is why. You have even given me additional backing for that recently!! !! !! !! !
go spend Christmas with Satan or hang around Stonehedge with a midget and a
a curtain that doesn't go up or something. (Spinal Tap - DOSOAE)

dfish21"]:lol: You’re entertaining; that’s why I can’t be bothered to report your rude posts to mods. I don’t want them to ban you.

I offered, multiple times, to phone the lawyers office and see if they would mail your photos to you at my expense. You can’t really be that interested in having them.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2018, 2:51 pm

...I lost another draft :cry: . But....
Returning to the thrown-away pubs, I have, for most of many years, had pubs, even CDs, but operated on the theory that they'd be gone eventually. I've had some in-theory permanent places that didn't work out :| .
In 2013-2015 or so, an exception to that was that I had a financial windfall and, thinking of going to elsewhere, did some " special/treat " purchases that I was going to take along to me to Washington State?? that would be the foundation/spark of my new bookshelf/collection, even if I kept them in storage fir a while. Obviously, they weren't :( . Some I lost, some I dropped upon people (including one WP-er), I might be able to get those ones back (the WP-ers' I know I could).
When I landed at the rehab I over-splurged on pubs. When I Was kicked out of the rehab, a number of the ones I brought with me were left behnd/diisposed of by me when I left that first stay at the cheap motel to come here for the multi-week stay. Then, when I left here two Fridays ago, I couldn't get even the briefest holding of them, as I said??, I threw much of them out - and a few of my clothes.
In both cases I tore/cut them up, the books and the clothes (Needed washing - One thing I did during the SA ball & chain days was wash clothes at a nearby laundromat. ), then leaving them in garbage bags in my go on - I didn't strewn them over the room. And I out them in seperate plastic bags, paper & plastic Ecologically correct me :lol:! It made what I had to carry less (though still too much :x).
Speaking of presents for people alone in hospitals, that included a gift that a nurse was nice enough to give me for my birthday, some used science fiction paperbacks (70s-80s??) of her husband's in a nice gift/shopping bag :) - I thought I'd take them with me but they were just entirely too heavy and ripped them up. t[ - If U' d left them perhaps she'dve seen them and thought that I rejected them :( . I took the bag.

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Feb 2018, 4:35 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
:lol: You’re entertaining; that’s why I can’t be bothered to report your rude posts to mods. I don’t want them to ban you.

I offered, multiple times, to phone the lawyers office and see if they would mail your photos to you at my expense. You can’t really be that interested in having them.

Oh I agree, and the thought process is fascinating to me, mostly because I can’t figure it out.