Page 12 of 13 [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 7:34 am

cubedemon6073 wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
^ Because you're being obnoxious and unhelpful about it, and it's pissing people off.

I tried talking to you as a forum member to get you to lay-off, but it became necessary to hit you over the head with a frying pan.

Myself and the rest of the moderation team suspects you have some rather significant TOM issues, but we can't let you run about like a bull in a china shop.

Ok, I don't understand. If you and the other mods believe GF has serious TOM issues then how can you claim he is being obnoxious? That makes no sense because being obnoxious takes deliberation. How can he be deliberately obxoxious if he lacks TOM or has TOM issues? That makes absolutely no sense.

No, you can be unintentionally obnoxious.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 8:44 am

Unintentionally obnoxious, offensive, annoying is a pretty common aspie trait.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 10:19 am

If being unintentionally obnoxious, offensive, annoying is a pretty common aspie trait, then by definition, GF has NOT cured his ASD. No?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 10:28 am

redrobin62 wrote:
If being unintentionally obnoxious, offensive, annoying is a pretty common aspie trait, then by definition, GF has NOT cured his ASD. No?

I don't like having to say so, but I've come to that conclusion a few times.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 10:36 am

Or maybe I should say minimize since, to my knowledge, GF hasn't said he cured his ASD.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 1:44 pm

EzraS wrote:
redrobin62 wrote:

I don't like having to say so, but I've come to that conclusion a few times.

For the infinitieth time on these forums:

I have never ever once claimed to have found a cure.

I have disclosed that I have found a very effective treatment protocol via diet, supplements, and probiotics.

I've also been transparent about the fact that my ASD symptoms still fluctuate with my health, diet, and especially if I'm required to take a course of antibiotics - which I was on for the last 5 weeks of 2017 (unnecessarily it turned out) & takes time to recover from in terms of repopulating healthy gut bacteria.

I've shared just how life crippling my symptoms used to be, and what my life is like now. It still has ups and downs, but it is by and large WAAAAAAAY better with ASD symptoms minimized in relative comparison to when I couldn't work or function in life at all. Now I can, I do, and I also have more of a social life than ever. I'm healthier, wealthier, all those good things for it - but I know damned well, as I've also been abundantly clear about, that I will always be on the spectrum and have to deal with the ups and downs and repercussions of those symptoms when they get the best of me. It's still SIGNIFICANTLY less than the hinderance they were 5-6 years ago.

Again, I've never claimed to have a cure. I've never claimed to be NT (some here have called me that :roll: ) & I've never claimed to be perfect. For others here to criticize what I do & share about it all because it's not a cure nor 100% effective 100% of the time treatment is laughably autistic in it's black and white thinking, IMO. Quite simply, improvement is improvement & better is better and I'm living the benefits of all of this in my daily life. You're free to carry on knocking it all you want, it's not going to change what I do nor the better successes I have in life for having done it. I'll simply just *shrug* my shoulders, roll my eyes, maybe have a laugh and carry on working towards my goals in this life despite what you think of my methods.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 1:58 pm

EzraS wrote:

got it

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 3:35 pm

cubedemon6073 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

got it

I should say it's something I hear and have witnessed that some people with autism suffer from socially. And I mean in a more subtle way, like just being overly honest instead of tactful.

cubedemon6073
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 4:25 pm

EzraS wrote:
cubedemon6073 wrote:
EzraS wrote:

got it

I should say it's something I hear and have witnessed that some people with autism suffer from socially. And I mean in a more subtle way, like just being overly honest instead of tactful.

Do I come across that way?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:02 pm

I don’t find you tactless. You speak your mind.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:14 pm

I do hope ASS-P is okay today.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:48 pm

...As I said??. I have no phone working at all now, I am finishing that motel time, I REALLY DON'T KNOW! :( what I'll do regarding my " ball and chain " when it's up, it appears that lawyer is ignoring me :( ~ I had more to say but I've little time ~ And I'm getting the feeling that this thread will be shut down due ABSOLUTELY NOT AT ALL! to anything I said! 8O Sheesh. :|

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:52 pm

When you get a phone, try to call the lawyer. Sometimes, lawyers get so many emails. They can’t answer them all.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 5:56 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
When you get a phone, try to call the lawyer. Sometimes, lawyers get so many emails. They can’t answer them all.

Or perhaps the lawyer is ignoring him because he's asking for money he isn't owed?

He said he contacted the lawyer requesting money. This only makes sense if the lawyer is holding funds that are supposed to be forwarded to ASS-P. Otherwise he's simply contacting the guy asking for money, and chances are on the other end the lawyer's reading that email going "Why on earth would I send this person money?"

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:03 pm

...How can I miss you if you won't go away?
Maybe I haven't spelled this out, but he has claimed to be getting some money owed me.
What I recall your comment about ~ I forget the specifics, but I recall it gace me even more reason to mis-trust you, making it clear you'd try to take away my freedom from me if you had the chance. " " For my own good ", of course.
I.
DON'T.
TRUST.
YOU.
PLEASE.
GO.
AWAY.
I.
DON'T.
LIKE.
YOU.
Capisch :evil: ?

="goldfish21"]

kraftiekortie wrote:

Or perhaps the lawyer is ignoring him because he's asking for money he isn't owed?

He said he contacted the lawyer requesting money. This only makes sense if the lawyer is holding funds that are supposed to be forwarded to ASS-P. Otherwise he's simply contacting the guy asking for money, and chances are on the other end the lawyer's reading that email going "Why on earth would I send this person money?"[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2018, 6:04 pm

He’s not that stupid. I doubt it that he asked the lawyer for money. And the lawyer would be stupid if he made that sort of interpretation.

Goldfish doesn’t want to take your freedom away from you, ASS-P. Even if he wanted to, it would be impossible to do, without committing a crime. If he said something like that, he was speaking symbolically.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 25 Feb 2018, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.