Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

AspieFireMan
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

LostAlien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2009, 12:31 pm

I can't think of anything helpful. (I'm assuming you are Zach)

I hope you can hold it together to be able to find a way through this. You are being a normal parent worrying about your child, that they aren't giving you information is going to hurt you because you care about your partner and child. Anyone who can't see that would seem to me to be a fool.

sufi
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2009, 4:25 pm

AspieFireMan,
I feel for you and hoping you come out the other side a stronger man. You are frustrated more than anything. 'They' have all the power and control and you have none. Yes, you are the father and should have some rights. Do you have a lawyer? (you are in MI?- you can get a lawyer pro-bono or call Cooley Law School in Lansing they may be able to provide assistance). A good lawyer can help you fight for your rights and thus give you some power and support you against false accusations.

You said in your blog

Quote:
I want this all to just stop. I want us all to be happy again.

You also need to prepare yourself, that what you want may not happen. You are up against a lot of insensitive people. Although a happy ending would be nice,
Please know that your future may not lay with Katelyn and the baby (this is a hard reality). As much as you wish it so, it may not be. You are only 18, you no not what is in your future.
But I feel you are a dynamic young man, with many visions, with many things you are willing to fight for. You seem to have a lot to give to the people around you.
In a couple years your life will be drastically different than it is today or the next few months.
Stay the course. The universe is unfolding as it should.

Look for three or more options.
"I'm not too crazy about reality, but it's the only place to get a decent meal.

TheWeirdPig
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Oct 2009, 5:59 pm

You need a better advocate, probably a lawyer. This seems like it's an urgent matter.

My heart really goes out to you.