Feel like killing people

Page 5 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jul 2011, 8:21 pm

I keep wanting to go and chat random women up, but I'm afraid they might all either be taken or not looking for a man right now. (Notwithstanding lesbians.)

Why must it be so difficult for me? Why the f**k did I have to be born Aspie and not NT, goddamn it?

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Jul 2011, 9:49 pm

Bars, night clubs and brothels. There are many places you can find a drunken girl or buy a prostitute for your fun.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2011, 8:45 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
I keep wanting to go and chat random women up, but I'm afraid they might all either be taken or not looking for a man right now. (Notwithstanding lesbians.)

Then do it. I guess you want to do it but you have never tried before, so you need practice with your interaction.

If they are taken they will probably tell you.

If they're not looking for a partner you will notice that she's not eagerly engaging in conversation nor being humorous/open minded.

Most important thing is to know that girls will not kill you and neither will rejection.

Just go talk to them...

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
Why must it be so difficult for me? Why the f**k did I have to be born Aspie and not NT, goddamn it?

I've been friends with many timid "nerdy/quiet" guys in school, and they have the same problems as Aspies when it comes to talking "chances", talking to girls.

Do you have any women in your family? Mother, Sisters?
They can help if you ask them. + If you can talk to your mother you can talk to any girl. No sweat...

:::)

jastay3
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Jul 2011, 11:38 am

sacrip wrote:
Haven't you guys ever had dark thoughts? Felt a frustration so intense you can't see any way out of it without something totally drastic? That doesn't mean you're gonna do it, just that the thoughts are there, in spite of whatever you'll actually do. Give the OP some credit for saying what I damn well know we've all thought in our heads once in a while. Frankly, I expected more consideration from someone named Dark_Lord_2008 :wink:

That said, self esteem building is a long journey in unknown territory with an outdated map and advice from ten trolls who all know a secret path but they're all in opposite directions. You need a small victory, a success, in ANYTHING, to get you started. Learn to do a new thing, make a new friend, write a short story, beat that game you haven't played in months. You need a check in the win column, and action is the only way to get it.

Exactly! Now if the OP really thinks there is a chance he will act on his desire literally, it is his duty to seek professional help. In the mean time we are all supposed to be amateur help for each other, not destroy each other. The fact that the OP is crying out shows that he is not bereft of a sense of right and wrong but simply a tormented person.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

11 Jul 2011, 9:50 pm

SoulcakeDuck wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:

Then do it. I guess you want to do it but you have never tried before, so you need practice with your interaction.

If they're not looking for a partner you will notice that she's not eagerly engaging in conversation nor being humorous/open minded.

Most important thing is to know that girls will not kill you and neither will rejection.

Just go talk to them...

Weiss_Yohji wrote:

I've been friends with many timid "nerdy/quiet" guys in school, and they have the same problems as Aspies when it comes to talking "chances", talking to girls.

They can help if you ask them. + If you can talk to your mother you can talk to any girl. No sweat...

My mom. I would count my sister out, since there's a 15-year gap between us and thus she's too young to understand this s**t.

I even tried talking to a trusted female coworker about it. I may talk to her some more, or leave an open letter consisting of one long, angry screed telling everyone there about this f*****g s**t.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2011, 11:39 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
SoulcakeDuck wrote:
Weiss_Yohji wrote:

Just go talk to them...

Weiss_Yohji wrote:

My mom. I would count my sister out, since there's a 15-year gap between us and thus she's too young to understand this sh**.

I even tried talking to a trusted female coworker about it. I may talk to her some more, or leave an open letter consisting of one long, angry screed telling everyone there about this f***ing sh**.

I see. Then talk with your mother.
I don't know how long you've known this coworker but you seem very upset over this subject and she might be the wrong person to talk to just yet.
My worries are that you might get frustrated while talking to her, the coworker that is and blow up in her face making her scared/nervous. I really can't say how you behave but it's always important to keep your composure when talking to people who don't understand you well. You get my point I'm sure.

And do not tell everyone at work about your hardship with women. People are very twisted and might see it as a reason to get rid of you saying that you're making the work environment unsafe for some. Especially if you write things out of rage. You get that to don't you.

Ask your mother for some time and sit down and discuss different things that you have on your mind about relationships and approaching chicks.
PM a willing female WP member and get some insight, but don't be stubborn and angry and listen to what they have to say.
And finally there is no absolute formula for a relationship nor guidelines.
Thing is, you can talk to a million girls or "experts" but you won't truly learn till you put all those things in to action.
You must be calm and kind. How would you view a irritated and aggravated person approaching you seeking intimate contact? And how would that relationship work out...

(You can send me a PM if you have something you're wondering over in detail and depth, but best thing is to just start talking to girls and evolve from there in your own way.
And please have an open mind. I've had people ask me for help or insight before and after tons of text I only get defensive and counterproductive answers.
I don't want someone to argue with I want someone who is willing to try.
)

Take care, good luck, etc.

:::)

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

20 Aug 2011, 10:47 pm

I've looked up a shrink in my area who's familiar with AS, anger management, and other stuff. Think I'll schedule an appointment soon and speak with her.

As for the coworker I mentioned, I've known her for four years now.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2011, 3:17 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
I've looked up a shrink in my area who's familiar with AS, anger management, and other stuff. Think I'll schedule an appointment soon and speak with her.

Talking with the shrink before the coworkers would probably be best. You will be in a better position to talk to the coworkers with guidance from the shrink. That may take more time than you want but the results will be much better that way. I'm glad you are looking into getting help.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

shadowchyld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Sep 2011, 6:23 pm

MollyTroubletail wrote:
Of course, I don't need to tell you that girls are not attracted to jealous, raging, psychopathic, murderous felons. Well actually some girls are attracted to them, but they're all busy writing love letters to Death Row inmates. So long as you continue to feel nothing but murderous rage towards girls, obviously you'll scare them away. And if you really do snap and go on a rampage, you'll wind up bending over to pick up the soap in the prison showers and making butt-love to Big Bubba. There won't be a single "girl" there except for you.

:lol:

Gnonymouse
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Sep 2011, 7:46 pm

John Browning wrote:
Even if you killer her boyfriend and nobody ever found you out, if you approached her, your odds of going out with her are no better

Surely, they must be slighter better. 1 down, 3 billion to go. :twisted:

Google 'foreveralone' and you will realize there are many in your situation.

Develop some skills and have experiences besides watching/reading stuff and that will make you a more interesting person. When you are more interesting it is easier to socialize. When you socialize enough you will not appear to be a creep, aim for eccentric genius. You will make more friends. Some of these friends will be women, putting you in contact with even more women. Eventually, you will meet someone and fall in love, yadda yadda. This is a plan that may take years.

OR

Say f*** it and do your own thing. But do not expect anything from anyone else.

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2011, 9:15 pm

Well please do not murder people, can you ever tell me a murder success story? "I premeditatedly murdered someone, now my life is great!"

I know a simple way to get girls to notice you. Go to like Latin dance class or something, hella chicks there, and they'll have to partner you with one, and then you'll at the very least get to be around chicks. I know a guy, right, he's like 50 now, but back when he was my age, he was on the high school football team. His coach told him to take ballet, to get better footwork for football, so he did. He took other dance classes, ballroom, Latin, etc. He said girls, especially older women, would line up to dance with him at bars and clubs and buy him drinks, just because he could dance.

I actually started ice skating in March. Now I figure skate, it's awesome, you get to see hot chicks everyday, and if you want to bug them about figure skating, you can. What's odd about figure skating, it has just the oddest guys I've ever seen in any sport. Almost all the male figure skaters that aren't like...fabulous... are basically nerdy looking dudes with pastey white skin that are all quiet and stuff. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see some of them having an Aspergers diagnosis. I also went from 215 to 180 pounds since starting, so that's a plus, too. It's so fun, too. For me it's perfect, go skating, play like anime music and stuff and just do whatever I want on the ice and see hot chicks. Right now I'm not competitive, but multiple coaches, moms, etc, told me once I get into competition and get more "serious" about it, I'll be almost guaranteed my pick of partners. The ratio of girls to guys skating is like 10:1 at my rink, so they're pretty much dying for partners. It's getting so bad guys from Russia are getting paid to come over here to America and be partners for the women here. Even besides that, random girls show up to public session, and if they're willing to listen to me, I can easily have a conversation about skating. One girl I was almost sure liked me from public session, but I never got her number or anything, but like, yeah...

This type of thing, ice skating, dancing, some kind of thing like that actually requires almost no change in your social skills at all, (however with me, it's not as much that I'm "shy" so much as being dreadfully awkward in everything I do) you pretty much show up and guaranteed to meet females, and if they don't like you, well, that's their perogative, whatever.

Besides that, though, consider yourself, too. How do you look, how do you act? Would you date a female like you? I'd not want to date a female that complains about men not noticing her and wanting to kill their girlfriends for that. No, definitely wouldn't.

Also, going with probably the majority of posts on here, generally it's considered pretty psychologically bad if you're having homicidal urges, especially for ret*d reasons like that, you may want to like, see someone about that. Maybe you can cure yourself with your mind like Charlie Sheen, who knows... :roll:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/after- ... res,11226/

Oh, one more thing....

1000Knives
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2011, 9:40 pm

Quote:
I even tried talking to a trusted female coworker about it. I may talk to her some more, or leave an open letter consisting of one long, angry screed telling everyone there about this f***ing sh**.

Lol, trusted...female....lol.

One guy I met talked to his trusted female coworker about him understanding why people go postal, cuz his frustrations with working with the postal service, etc, and he ended up in jail for four months or so on harassment and threatening charges.

Another guy I met in jail, he was in court. He got violation of a protective order for knocking on a girl's door. The exact situation was, he was in his dorm in college, and he wrote a big open letter to everyone in the dorm saying that the dorm had a reputation for being friendly, but that nobody was friendly to him at all, and he was disappointed, etc. Anyway, everyone thought he was crazy as hell for doing this, and they reported him to the dean, dean made him see a psychologist to even stay on campus. Eventually he got kicked off campus for looking out of a window because everyone thought he was suicidal.

The psychologist told him to contact his old friends and people he knew from high school. So he did, he used whitepages and just called people from high school, for him, high school was a couple of years ago. However, they were all like "how'd you get my number" and a lot were freaked out about him finding out their numbers and addresses on whitepages.com. Anyway, he ended up meeting this girl and talking to her, just platonically. The girl said he could talk to her anytime, you know, shoulder to cry on, support, whatever terms like that you wanna use. Anyway, her boyfriend got mad, and ended up getting her to file a protective order, and he ended up sending her a card, and all the card said was like "thank you for being such a good friend" and ended up violating the protective order. Something like that. It was ret*d, literally the most ret*d thing I've seen anyone in jail for ever. The guy was like, a fairy, too, very light voice, really thin, nerdy, watched Evangelion, had glasses, etc. Everyone thought he was gay, too, so he got a cell by himself at Garner in Seg. He was a really nice guy, but he trusted too much into people, and got screwed over and ended up in jail for 90 days and on probation, too.

So yeah, uh....don't do either of the options you've mentioned, not a good idea at all. Oh, both times, the females gave no warning, no never talk to me again, etc, just went to the cops, and bam, off to jail they went. I forgot all the exact circumstances of the protective order story, but uh, yeah, that happened.

Sextaesada
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2011, 1:33 am

I had a nightmare where someone attacked me, I told him to leave me alone or I would slit his throat...and he didn't and I killed him. I was full of fear at what I had done regardless of the fact that my life was in danger...(it was just a dream, but I don't see myself taking a life ever...and certainly not to steal someones girl.)

Sextaesada
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2011, 1:34 am

Weiss_Yohji wrote:

hope that goes well for you man, I've been self medicating for awhile...weed is the only thing that keeps me from snapping and just cussing anyone out who talks to me.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2011, 2:13 am

This thread is going even worse than before it was revived. 8O

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud