Feel like killing people

Page 4 of 6 [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 1:02 am

Nostromos wrote:
... and the deep conviction that true happiness isn't dependent on sex or external approval.

+1

To the OP: The more desperate you become looking for a girlfriend the more women will sense your desperation and want nothing to do with you. However, if you get to know women as human beings and as friends, not objects to acquire as girlfriends; then you will find natural bonds will form and these will develop in some cases. Then you will have a mutual basis for a friendship developing into love and a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 7:32 am

TallyMan wrote:
Nostromos wrote:
... and the deep conviction that true happiness isn't dependent on sex or external approval.

+1

To the OP: The more desperate you become looking for a girlfriend the more women will sense your desperation and want nothing to do with you. However, if you get to know women as human beings and as friends, not objects to acquire as girlfriends; then you will find natural bonds will form and these will develop in some cases. Then you will have a mutual basis for a friendship developing into love and a boyfriend / girlfriend relationship.

indeed, there is nothing more worse than being objectified and turned into some ornament, and viewed as an extension of someone's pride, alongside car or a house or any other material estate.

Nostromos
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jun 2011, 2:33 pm

Quote:
there is nothing more worse than being objectified and turned into some ornament, and viewed as an extension of someone's pride, alongside car or a house or any other material estate.

Whatever.

Work on finding out what makes you self-satisfied and indifferent to approval. When I work hard and succeed at making a cool drawing or song, I get a little of that. Be prepared for it to be the hardest thing you've ever done, but believe that freedom from pain is on the other side. It's a life-long process.

Last edited by Nostromos on 26 Jun 2011, 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lunasa
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jun 2011, 3:06 pm

Hello, I do not think that your emotional problems have anything to do with being self-centered, but instead, they are problems that pertain to self-insecurities. With this said, I believe you are a lot like others who have problems being you, so you try to tell yourself that you deserve it all when you don't deserve anything. You are like everybody else, and if you want to kill somebody, that will not help, so being in the meditative form will help. If you are extremely intelligent, you're like everybody else. If you're an artist, you're like everybody else, and if you're a genius, you are still like everybody else. In other words, a human is a human being and deserves nothing more than the next person.

After all, I have a difficult time with self-insecurities, when it comes to social issues and other subjects, and therefore, you won my empathy. You won my sympathy. I pity people who feel the way you do, because a shown sense of jealousy mixed with self-centered natures is not a sign of true narcissism, but instead is a sign of self-hatred, self-denial, and insecurities at best. With this said, you have to slow down, realize you CAN get a girlfriend, but have to work on your self-security levels in order to attain what you want. You have to work on visioning the quest of you two together, but do it in a moderate level, so you don't become too over-the-top fantasies that mean only 'intoxication-for-the-one-who-should-be-infatuated-by-you' levels. You will only become aware of the untrue fact: 'I'm stupid,' because the judge has messed with you in the past about being socially wrong. Treat a girl with respect, and if she is obeying the golden rule, she will treat you with respect. This takes time, by the way. To fall in love with a women. Beforehand, it is merely puppy love, depending on how long it takes for you to fall. Prepare, beforehand, my friend.

John_Browning
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 5:32 pm

Weiss_Yohji wrote:
I have trouble approaching women and flirting with them to the point where I at least get some digits out of them. It also makes me feel like I fall into the uncanny valley in their eyes.

Dude, you are still not accomplishing anything by posting here. Go get help! At the rate you are going, you are gong to wonder why everyone is getting married besides you. You will wonder why everybody id having families but you. You will one day wonder how divorced people were able to find a second marriage (and in some cases even a bit on the side as well before that) and you are all alone. If you sit on your ass bitching on an internet forum long enough, someday you will wonder why everyone gets to boast about the accomplishments of their families, their wife's career, their kids' new careers and families now that they are out of college, and their new grandkids. When your relatives are all dead and gone you will be alone in a nursing home and never had a relationship. Even if you have a stellar career, it will be meaningless on your deathbed. Only medical professionals who are paid to be there will be around you unless you request a chaplain. There will be no graveside memorial an no one will remember you.

What are you doing here? Do you have no desire to live life? This is turning into another angry whiny virgin thread, so you need to either get help or be at peace with your situation because you are not helping yourself or the forum at the rate you are going! If you are not going to take initiative to address your difficulties, you might as well go get a lifetime subscription for WoW.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of ret*d sexual and emotional maturity."
-Sigmund Freud

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2011, 7:36 pm

You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. - Buzz Lightyear

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 10:34 am

Go see a psychologist some therapeutic sessions could be good for venting and also receiving some feedback on your thoughts.
Ask for a female psychologist so that you could get some insight as you discuss your well-being.
I don't know what relationship others have with their psychologist/psychiatrists but I only have a psychiatrists that I see 2 times a month. And even tho her main function is to ask "How do you feel?" and prescribe drugs. I use the hour I have to vent and try to find solutions to my many thoughts.
From the start she told me to see a psychologist but I declined and I've been seeing her for a year now and it works great.
I got a heap of medication prescribed at first but now I'm only on one. Figuring that I've never needed Meds in my entire life and you only get hooked on them and then whine like a little b***h when you run out (not to mention the hazardous toll it takes on your brain when you're out).

Mostly all you need is to talk and get s**t off your chest.

Don't go killing anyone, rage and misery can make one spiral down into very dark depths.

Good luck and stuff. Feel better. Don't be so angry.

:::)

Kiran
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jun 2011, 11:22 am

women like men who make them feel safe and honestly, considering your state of mind, no sane women would want to even be in the same room as you right now. Having fantasies of rape and murder is not appealing to women at all and you will not attract any potential girlfriend untill you stop being so hateful. Get some serious help and then, when you've worked through your issues, you can start worrying about dating. And you should know this: rejection is part of life. Weither you're applaying for a new job or to a new school or asking someone out on a date, rejection is a possible outcome. If you don't learn to handle rejection and setbacks, you'll never accomplish anything in your life.

Dark_Lord_2008
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jun 2011, 10:17 pm

Do not even consider dating when you have Aspergers and other severe psychiatric issues. There are lots of angry people with Aspergers.

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 on 27 Jun 2011, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2011, 11:04 pm

I think you need help and I hope that you get the right kind of help.

Residual_Biomech
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 Jun 2011, 3:58 am

You not really going to kill these people. You just wish you could.
You are only thinking the same way that I have been thinking lately, making claims that you're going to kill the people that have wronged you.

I had an online girlfriend about a year ago, she was a b***h and flirted with other guys while ignoring me and f**ked with my mind by telling me she was a Lycan.
I dumped her one year ago, because she ignored me and flirted with other guys, and I was scared as hell for a really long time that maybe she wanted to kill me because she said she was a Lycan that eats people.

I am still feeling resentful about her to this very day, and very angry. It's like I have PTSD from it all.
I keep thinking about doing horrible things to her, and it really disgusts me and angers me and scares me.

Of course, I would never do any of these things, never, ever.
But, sometimes when I'm angry, I say out loud to myself that I will do these things, but I'm not serious, I'm just trying to ventilate and calm myself down.
Of course, it upsets me that justice will never arise. She will never be punished for what she did to me, and she will probably live a happy life, and that really pisses me off, because I 'want' her to die horribly and suffer greatly. I wanna kill people too for all the injustice they commit, but I will never do it, because it won't solve anything, and frankly the idea of actually hurting people disgusts me and makes me feel very sick.

I never want fall for another girl ever again. She ripped my heart to pieces, and I never get over anything, and I never forget, and I never feel better.
It's better to be alone for the rest of my life than to be with any girl at all.
I am never putting up with the bull**** that a woman puts a guy through ever again.
Hell, I don't even want to ever have friends, I'd rather just be alone, it's better this way.

Dude, OP, you don't even know what you're asking to get into.
You do NOT want a girlfriend!
Especially not with your state of mind, which seems much like my own.
Your libido is playing tricks with your mind!

It's not worth it going through all the emotional pain over some nice soft T n' A and the false bliss of a girl's adoration.
The cons far out weigh the pros of having a girlfriend.

Trust me, if you ever do get a girlfriend, you'll regret it later, and you will wish you never had a girl liking you in the first place.
Sure it's fun at first, once you think you are all hers and you think she is all yours.... but this is rarely RARELY the case that a couple can belong to each other so easily forever, especially with people that have Autism.

I, for one, wish I were still a virgin, and I wish I never had any online girlfriends, or the real one that I had for several years when I was 15-21 years old.
I wish I never got laid and fell in love. The side effects are very steep, especially for someone like myself.

Last edited by Residual_Biomech on 29 Jun 2011, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiran
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Jun 2011, 3:00 pm

this thread is disturbing. ''Shove a machete up her vagina'', seriously what the f?

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2011, 3:16 pm

Kiran wrote:
this thread is disturbing. ''Shove a machete up her vagina'', seriously what the f?

That is anger and frustration talking and a poor dash of gory imagination.

:::)

Residual_Biomech
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jun 2011, 12:14 am

Kiran wrote:

LOL, sorry about that, my bad, didn't mean to disturb you.
I have some anger issues myself, I was just trying to relate to the OP and trying to help.
I should be more careful what I say, I can be pretty explicit with details most times.
Yeah I'm kinda embarrassed now, I'm gonna leave... :pale: :doh:

Residual_Biomech
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Jun 2011, 2:27 pm

Whoa, what I said actually gave me bad nightmares, now I'm shaken.
I really regret thinking such angry thoughts, and now feel very sick in my stomach because of my poor imagination.
I don't even want to think of hurting people, it scares the crap outta me after that Hellish dream I had last night that I was seeking demons in Hell and stuff.
I won't even go into detail about the dream, it was pretty gnarly, and you might be disturbed by it.
Sorry for my rudeness, very sorry.

Weiss_Yohji
Toucan
Toucan

03 Jul 2011, 8:21 pm

I keep wanting to go and chat random women up, but I'm afraid they might all either be taken or not looking for a man right now. (Notwithstanding lesbians.)

Why must it be so difficult for me? Why the f**k did I have to be born Aspie and not NT, goddamn it?