scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1744 of 2211 [ 35361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1741, 1742, 1743, 1744, 1745, 1746, 1747 ... 2211  Next

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 May 2016, 12:00 pm

0. Zero. I'm numb, have no interest in anything. I get up and lie down again. I should go out but that means taking a shower with all the thousands of niggling little details that I don't care enough to do, like getting the top off the shampoo. and the toothpaste, for that matter. And then I'd have to get dressed - there's intellectual heavy lifting for you! What fits? What's clean? What matches? The sun is blasting out there, I'll need a hat and sunglasses (find same). That kind of forethought (sp?). Don't care about spelling any more either. I had gathered a few people unto myself, but then dropped them because it's more work than I can do. And this concussion - 2 wks of headache and no painkillers left. Really dizzy. And a physio who wants me to do everything standing up. Also she got me a prescription for a cadillac of a walker, big cushion for sitting, places to store my stuff etc. Insurance covers it but I gotta dispense first, which I can't. Does this sound like a pity party? Well you *asked* how I feel

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 3:03 pm

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 3:34 pm

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 3:34 pm

hurtloam wrote:

Hugs what's wrong?

SariaFan931
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 May 2016, 5:25 pm

My father passed away in his sleep last Saturday at age 58, and I am doing my best to take care of my family and of myself. I've just been feeling disconnected, and not feeling up to playing video games or making YouTube videos.

cgblittlezero
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 May 2016, 1:17 am

Not happy or sad. In my robot like state.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
AQ:42
Alexithymia Quiz = 144 (High)
PDD Assesment = 155 (Severe PDD)

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 1:41 am

Solish
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 May 2016, 4:43 am

-7 the worst part is I am forgetting what it used to be like to actually be happy. It is like a never ending madness that just when you think you are starting to see the light you knowtice it is all just another layer of madness. :|

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 11:19 am

-2. There are times I wished it's 0, and stays that way.

Not because of screw ups, or being upset, or any sort of disappointment or what makes one depressed or angry.
But I'm contented, bored, and sort of waiting whatever things it may come.

I wanna go lost. :lol: Away from everyone I knew. Then do things without regret, go unattached, and unfettered. No friends or love ones to gain or lose, only allies with mutual benefits and no bonds.

I wanna move on, but I can't because of memories and the people I encountered. I sort of wanna start anew, but only to myself and only for myself, without someone I knew getting involved.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 11:24 am

I'm a +1, but mainly because I like Tuesdays.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 1:23 pm

+1 as, I'm hopping that trying my hand at posting to pet sitting jobs will turn out to be fruitful and multiply

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 9:09 pm

-8 I've never. Effort today been so attacke dive had to request my thread be locked wtf is wrong with people :cry:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2016, 12:11 am

3. going to yosemite, but not after i have my neck checked out.

wishing they would perfect neck transplants already.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2016, 12:45 pm

0. Robotic and apathetic.

Which is kind of a -7, because I'm also scared and feel stupid.

Asked the psych for Xanax, because it didn't make me high or leave me strung out. It just, you know, stopped the panic.

Everybody said it would be OK to ask, she was really good, she'd listen.

She didn't. She flipped out because my 3-year-old took an nap in her office, basically called me a druggie looking for a buzz, and gave me Klonopin instead.

Which does make me high, for like a whole day, and then leaves me exhausted, lethargic, weak, and apathetic for like the next two days at .25 mg. What I want more than anything right now is to wash down another .25 mg with a cup of coffee, so I feel high again instead of like a zombie. Now what does THAT sound like?? Cause it sounds like the beginning of an abuse problem to me.

Six Xanax at .25 mg lasted me six months, though I prolly should have taken them about twice as often as I did.

Twelve Klonopin at .50 mg, cut in half, have lasted two weeks and I have 4 and a half pills left.

Which drug is going to get me in trouble, you dumb-ass self-righteous c**t??

Also I almost forgot my 3-year-old in the car the day after I took one the last time. That's only happened to me once before-- when I let my MIL talk me into taking one of her Ativan.

Xanax didn't do that. No high, no hangover. Just the ability to get back on top of the fear.

Can I PLEASE just have the damn drug I asked for????

No, Hell no, and if I go back in 2 weeks and ask for it, she'll probably turn me into CYS or something.

I don't ask for meds without knowing what I'm talking about, I don't need to sell them, and I don't WANT to get high. If I wanted to get high, believe me, I know where to get any goddamn thing I want OFF THE RECORD. :roll: 8O

EnmaLionheart
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 May 2016, 12:56 pm

4. Don't ask why okay?

*goes back on phone thinking of first cosplay ideas*

pauljo75
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 May 2016, 1:13 pm

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 59 of 200

You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)