scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1743 of 2210 [ 35353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1740, 1741, 1742, 1743, 1744, 1745, 1746 ... 2210  Next

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2016, 7:33 am

YellowBanana wrote:

This is the highest score I've had for a long time.

Good things:
1. New flat
2. Off on holiday on Thursday for 2 weeks

Bad things:
1. Stress about moving to new flat and trying to organise everything
2. Stress at work as too busy because going on holiday
3. Stress over trying to organise a prescription for the duration of my holiday
4. Stress about going on holiday with my parents

Yes, self-harm has been prominent over the last few days. Guh.

Thinking of you and sending good vibes.

+2 again

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2016, 11:50 am

-3. Foggy and lethargic from taking the anti anxiety rescue med (clonidine) the psych prescribed (instead of the one I asked for). I realize Xanax has a high abuse potential, but it left me clear-headed and not dragging (and also not high, just calm), and that's why I asked for it specifically.

But, of course, WHY would a highly educated professional listen to a mentally ill, developmentally disabled person?? Or the (as far as she knows) NT brought in to advocate (who didn't at all)??

Took it because of another argument. I got to experience what it must be like to have ADHD over the weekend. I understand why he never hears all of what I say, why he can't ever just listen, why he always has to be doing something else too. Hyperkinesis is useful for getting a lot of things done very fast, but it's a terrible feeling to not be able to gratify.

Having had that experience, I wish very much that there was a customizable autism simulator that I could make him take, or wear, or whatever, for ten days to get an understanding of my reality (instead of just dismissing it and telling me it's all unreasoned anxiety and not the consequences of compensating for autism).

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2016, 4:43 pm

zero: saw my psychologist today, which, continues to confuse me. i can't afford to pay her, but she keeps insisting on seeing me, free of charge, anyway. she seemed to appear unusually concerned this time though. i guess i do look well worn in the mirror, sound it in voice, and feel it in weight of the silent stillness inside of me as well. wouldn't mind disappearing into sleep, but i'm not tired... i'm never tired. feel like a wild horse trapped in a stall of a stable not even big enough to take a single step in any direction.

Vania07
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 May 2016, 1:48 am

3 because I hate E.T. :x

lennyk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 May 2016, 5:57 am

Going nowhere fast

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2016, 8:49 am

I'm a little round 0. Or maybe a 1+ since it's nearly the weekend.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2016, 10:15 am

+10

Life is great,

Actually its terrible and we are all going to die quite literally but I find peace in the fact that one day we won't exist to hurt one another some day. I pray the system fails apart sooner then later cause we are all corrupt.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2016, 4:57 pm

Wish I could just sleep forever

SonofSatoshi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 May 2016, 5:32 pm

+3 - It would be a 0 or lower but it has been raining all day which has kept me inside and always brightens (for lack of a better word) my day.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2016, 6:13 pm

-1 hoping I get the job I've posted for as, it would be a great place to work at/for since it's nearby as well, there would be other Autistic employees there though, not in the same department but on the premises.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2016, 2:11 am

+7

Why some random number and not a five or a ten?

Because +7, that is why.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2016, 4:07 pm

Hoping today will be better day

lennyk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 May 2016, 9:04 pm

Downer week
Blame it on oneitis
Need to put that out of my mind

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2016, 6:53 pm

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 3:56 am

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

22 May 2016, 12:00 pm

0. Zero. I'm numb, have no interest in anything. I get up and lie down again. I should go out but that means taking a shower with all the thousands of niggling little details that I don't care enough to do, like getting the top off the shampoo. and the toothpaste, for that matter. And then I'd have to get dressed - there's intellectual heavy lifting for you! What fits? What's clean? What matches? The sun is blasting out there, I'll need a hat and sunglasses (find same). That kind of forethought (sp?). Don't care about spelling any more either. I had gathered a few people unto myself, but then dropped them because it's more work than I can do. And this concussion - 2 wks of headache and no painkillers left. Really dizzy. And a physio who wants me to do everything standing up. Also she got me a prescription for a cadillac of a walker, big cushion for sitting, places to store my stuff etc. Insurance covers it but I gotta dispense first, which I can't. Does this sound like a pity party? Well you *asked* how I feel