scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1748 of 2210 [ 35353 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1745, 1746, 1747, 1748, 1749, 1750, 1751 ... 2210  Next

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 11:23 am

-3 there are some things I would say here on wrongplanet but, Id not wish to incur flak in doing then again, if nothing is said, nothing is known nor gained.Honestly, I could say such on my blog yet, have not done such for the same rational.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 5:43 pm

nurseangela wrote:
sly279 wrote:

You're back! That's great! :mrgreen:

I'm not able to post so no I'm not back. I'm forced to be all alone cut off

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 6:18 pm

sly279 wrote:
nurseangela wrote:
sly279 wrote:

You're back! That's great! :mrgreen:

I'm not able to post so no I'm not back. I'm forced to be all alone cut off

What do you mean? You just posted this.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 8:25 pm

-5 I'm sick of getting hurt. I don't know what went wrong. I don't know know whether to move away or just stick it out here a bit longer. I don't know where I'd even go next. The same problems will just repeat and I'll still be lonely and unlovable, just somewhere new. There's no point trying anymore. There's no point talking about it any more. No one can help.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 8:28 pm

hurtloam wrote:
-5 I'm sick of getting hurt. I don't know what went wrong. I don't know know whether to move away or just stick it out here a bit longer. I don't know where I'd even go next. The same problems will just repeat and I'll still be lonely and unlovable, just somewhere new. There's no point trying anymore. There's no point talking about it any more. No one can help.

I think I understand your plight in a manner of speaking.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 8:39 pm

kazanscube wrote:
hurtloam wrote:

I think I understand your plight in a manner of speaking.

At least we're not completely alone. Some one out there on the Internet understands.

I'm sick of feeling trapped inside myself. I feel so hurt inside, but most people I see everyday don't even know how much I'm just pushing through it to keep going.

Although if I broke down and started crying at my desk that wouldn't help things either.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2016, 8:48 pm

I'll say it like this that there are times I've felt like a zombie going through life, kind of like being in eternal daydream not really know what to do or where to go. There has been a very small number of people whom really know what it's like to be autistic and all the unpleasantness that goes with the many difficulties that come about in life. It's not fun yet, I do my best..

DateOfBirth
Raven
Raven

01 Jul 2016, 12:17 am

+10

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2016, 8:00 pm

???

I believe I now officially have a death wish.

I'm losing about half a pound a day because of hunger suppression from Zoloft. I have realized I like watching the numbers fall on the scale because there is less of me every day. I didn't have much of a problem with the 5'7" moderately heavily muscled 170-pound body I started with. It's not about fat/thin. It's about less me.

I'm starting to consider that, if I have the willpower for it, VSED might actually be a means of suicide that my kids wouldn't have to think of as a suicide. I am a white middle-class female. It would go down on the death certificate with heart failure being the primary cause and anorexia nervosa as the underlying factor. No one would ever know. My husband wound be the only one who would suspect, and he can carry that burden.

altplanet
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Jul 2016, 1:32 pm

+4. Kinda pissy but otherwise kinda just " meh."

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 10:04 am

5+.

Yes, I'm at my mom's workplace at 11PM and soloing her office's computer for amusement.
Mind you that her job involves local (village) peace and order domain... :lol:

And yes, I get to watch if someone gets arrested.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 10:32 am

Probably -3 I've been having a dip in mood because I see no matter how far I've come I'm still several years behind approaching a solid base to start an existence from, if I hadn't tried so hard and rejected the notion that I needed support and a different route I may already be there but that shows my resolve and desire I guess but also the depth of my mental issues that can rumble in and cloud my appreciation of a landscape.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 1:18 pm

+4 not bad

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2016, 8:55 pm

I am having some very negative feelings along the lines of fear, anxiety, indifference, and deep shame but I am alone and that feels good so I am relaxed and largely at some level of peace.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 5:35 am

-1. Wishing I was independently wealthy. :mrgreen:

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2016, 9:21 am

+4