Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Ragnahawk
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Oct 2017, 6:54 am

This is a issue that's been steadily getting worse and worse the more I stumble socially such as this forum real life and the army. Breathing. Imagining I'm in a far away place... doesn't cure the sense of dread. Like all of my logic is flawed or I am flawed in communicating it. Like I feel like life is meaningless and people are too stubborn and can't be helped. I could never off myself. It comes and goes. If the feeling never occurs I feel motivated to pursue my interests and learn. It might be that I am just mentally weary of studying too much crap or going into too much psychological debate stuff. It's affecting my sleep. I seem to have no interest. Barely enough to want to eat. Anxiety. What are some suggestions that can help that actually work and not just a pill excuse?

I will offend everybody, if it brings understanding. That means being extra critical. I'm not full of myself, not stuffed with ego. I'm the type that doubts too much. INTP for short. I also have asperger's and an extreme obsession with psychology and video games. One day I'll bring the two together and teach people without them ever realizing it. If I don't die before then.

fifasy
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Oct 2017, 7:49 am

How about taking up a new side interest? Psychology is a heady subject. Something more relaxing maybe? You could get binoculars and a book about birds and do some birdwatching, there are camera binoculars you can buy now too to make it easier to remember the birds you saw.

Sarahsmith
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Oct 2017, 1:41 pm

Excersize helps eleviate anxiety and helps you sleep better. You could try going for walks.

Ragnahawk
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Oct 2017, 5:44 am

I'm in the army, I already do excercise.....................................................................................................................I don't have any interests in other hobbies.

I don't know. It's just I can't get away from being labeled as defective. I screw something up by changing one little habit, or by following a habit and my world comes crashing down on me. I get taken advantage of for my ability to preform, but I don't get any credit for it. I'm just a bad egg. Spoiled. Thrown away.

I will offend everybody, if it brings understanding. That means being extra critical. I'm not full of myself, not stuffed with ego. I'm the type that doubts too much. INTP for short. I also have asperger's and an extreme obsession with psychology and video games. One day I'll bring the two together and teach people without them ever realizing it. If I don't die before then.