Page 1 of 577 [ 9220 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 577  Next

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 5:45 pm

ahayes wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
I don't enjoy living, and I want to fall asleep and never wake up. Now I can barely sleep, and it gets me angry and sad. I feel so numb when I'm asleep, and my dreams are what makes me feel happy when I'm awake.
The people I once had don't want me anymore, and I'm fine with that.
I just want to sleep and never wake up.

That really sucks, I know because I feel exactly the same way.

I'm sorry. :(

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 5:55 pm

Starbuline wrote:
ahayes wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
I don't enjoy living, and I want to fall asleep and never wake up. Now I can barely sleep, and it gets me angry and sad. I feel so numb when I'm asleep, and my dreams are what makes me feel happy when I'm awake.
The people I once had don't want me anymore, and I'm fine with that.
I just want to sleep and never wake up.

That really sucks, I know because I feel exactly the same way.

I'm sorry. :(

It's not your fault. My head's all messed up. I've felt that way for a LONG time. Somebody pushed me head first into a brick wall so hard that my skull was bleeding. I've had problems ever since.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 7:44 pm

ahayes wrote:

It's not your fault. My head's all messed up. I've felt that way for a LONG time. Somebody pushed me head first into a brick wall so hard that my skull was bleeding. I've had problems ever since.

Wonder what my excuse is. I did fall hard when very young though.

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 8:22 pm

It's kind of hard to rant properly when the last subject ranted upon was suicide.

I can tell you that I feel that way too on a regular basis and have finally learned that at some point I will stop feeling that way. I'm not particularly enamored with the outside world - or my inside world for that matter - at this point either.

I wanted to rant about air conditioning. Why do businesses feel compelled to set their thermostats so low when it's warm out? I always have to carry a sweater on me because inevitably I'll have to go inside some place who thinks 70 degrees is just too warm. And many's the time the AC was on so high that not even a sweater was sufficient to keep warm. It's not only uncomfortable, and unnecessary, but it wastes our earth's energy resources. It just seems so needless and frivolous to me.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 9:08 pm

I BLOODY HATE THE SLACK PEOPLE AT MY WORK.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2007, 9:19 pm

calandale wrote:
ahayes wrote:

Wonder what my excuse is. I did fall hard when very young though.

I don't have an excuse either.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 4:21 am

The stupid college pricks who think that their stupid phoney style is cool need to die violently. I dislike groupies around ring leaders as well.

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 6:19 am

Anubis wrote:
Cheerlessleader wrote:
die of heart attacks or colon cancer!

=(

TBH, I can't stand eating any veg/fruit except wheat, rice, tomato sauce, and potatoes. Of course, I like juice and garlic as well. I can't see how vegetarians like vegetables. No need to call people who only eat staple vegetables, and like the taste of meat "carnivorous pricks". People shouldn't insult others over their preferred food.

I wasn't reffering to all people who eat meat as carnivorous pricks, just the ones who don't respect vegetarians.

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 6:21 am

GoatOnFire wrote:
Cheerlessleader wrote:
I just discovered a LOT of groups on myspace advocating eating meat! There is only one that politely states that they like eating meat but respect people who don't, the rest of them are called "CARNIVOURS UNITE" or similar to that, and say stuff like "f**k THE VEGETARIANS!! EAT MEAT" or "Vegetarians and vegans can blow it out their ass!" and they have the picture of a koala, a toucan and some other animal in a saucepan and the words "for every animal you don't eat I'm going to eat 3!" Normally I don't have a problem with people who eat meat BUT I WILL NOT STAND FOR sh** LIKE THIS! They don't have to be vegetarians BUT THEY DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TO BLOW IT OUT MY ASS OR BRAG ABOUT EATING 3 ANIMALS FOR EVERY ANIMAL I DON'T EAT! Stupid pricks!! It must be SOOOOO horrible living in a world where there are people who have diffenent opinions to you!! But the joke will be on you carnivourous pricks when you die of heart attacks or colon cancer!

Have you ever seen the bumper stickers for "save a cow, eat a vegetarian"?

No, but thank you for respecting my opinion (!)

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 10:58 am

I don't think a vegetarian would taste very good.

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 11:11 am

ahayes wrote:

Yeah. Tastes like soy-chicken!

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 3:21 pm

Naughty comment held back.

steelback
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Mar 2007, 8:15 pm

I hate the fact that nobody ever calls me except telemarketers, or people who want me to donate money to some charity that may or may not be legitimate, and try to make me feel like the worst person on earth if I don't feel like donating to their cause. I already feel worthless enough without these a-holes to reinforce it.

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 9:09 pm

steelback wrote:
I hate the fact that nobody ever calls me except telemarketers, or people who want me to donate money to some charity that may or may not be legitimate, and try to make me feel like the worst person on earth if I don't feel like donating to their cause. I already feel worthless enough without these a-holes to reinforce it.

Get caller ID.

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 10:02 pm

TruenoBlues wrote:
ahayes wrote:

Can we please drop the subject now?

TruenoBlues
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2007, 10:07 pm

Cheerlessleader wrote:
TruenoBlues wrote:
ahayes wrote:

Can we please drop the subject now?

Yeah. Just having some fun with that one. Besides, you should know that tofu tastes best as TOFU (I love the stuff). Anyway, I HATE driving in downtown Naperville!! !