Page 344 of 579 [ 9252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 341, 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347 ... 579  Next

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 5:21 am

Well, well, well. My ex who's acting nuts has finally burned himself out or something... he isn't posting too much last night or this morning. Or, since it's morning, he's finally taken something to "come down" from it or gone to bed.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 2:27 pm

I'm not really coming up with a plan.

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 3:35 pm

I don't know what to make of this, but at least I know what to do when in doubt.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 7:54 pm

Stormy season colds just kept waking me up overwhelmed and weaken by cold :x with a really dry throat and tonsillitis like discomfort.
No surprises if I wake up with a fever, but today it isn't. So that's fine so far... For the last 2 weeks.
Only to find out that the water at the fridge is cold :x tap water is also cold. And oh, the house ran out of cooking gas. I couldn't just bug neighbors at 4AM.

Only to fall asleep due to cold. :x And woke up with little time before work starts.

In other words, I hate cold. And I don't like sleep. They're both an inconvenience, and both would make me sick. Sinusitis/rhinitis never helps.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2017, 11:42 pm

So, the neurologist won't give me a wait time unless they see a referral from the doctor, and the doctor won't send a referral until I have an appointment with the neurologist.

It's the great medical stand off.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 7:11 am

Parents told me to take ibuprofen because my headaches came back. I don't like taking medication if I can help it, as they know. They kept on, so I said I'd take them after my workout.
The pain got worse so I actually did.

Dad just asked me if I took any ibuprofen. I said yes.
Immediately, in front of me, he marched full speed to the meds cupboard, took out the box, and started counting the pills to see if I was telling the truth. When he found out I was, he put everything back in the cupboard and walked out without a word.

What the f*****g f**k?
I am an adult. I am high functioning. They are not necessary medications. I have a choice over what I put in my body.
What the f*****g f**k.
That man is insane.
+ no f*****g respect.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 9:23 am

For the more severe, migraine-type headaches, ibuprofen probably wouldn't work too well. Something like ergotaine (spelling?) might.

greenwolf
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Jul 2017, 2:03 pm

I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but it said "rants" and I need to rant about my family right now.

Little back story: I live at home with my parents and younger sister. I have a favorite seat I like to seat in and they all know this. Over the years, I have gone from having a major meltdown if someone else was sitting in my seat to taking a deep breath, readjusting and choosing to sit somewhere else.

My sister is going on a trip; she's supposed to leave today, but didn't pack at all. I came downstairs to discover that she had entirely filled my aforementioned favorite seat with a huge pile of clothes she was going to pack. I asked her how long she thought her stuff would be on the chair and she said she didn't know. I looked at the other seats in our living room, disappointed that I wasn't going to sit in what I think of as my "spot". As I went to sit on the couch, I said, "This is kind of inconvenient. Most people pack in their rooms."

My sister got all defensive and said, "You're just upset that you don't get to sit in your seat. What would you do if I was sitting there instead of putting my clothes on it?"

"I'd be fine," I replied, which is the truth. I pointed out that there is a difference between a human person using a seat and a bunch of inanimate clothes using a seat. I also stated that if she lived in a dorm or shared an apartment with someone, they probably wouldn't be happy that she'd taken over a shared living space to pack. She said, "It's a shared space. Shared being the key word." She went on to say something like, "It's like you'll die if you don't get to sit here." I wanted to react in anger, but I didn't, choosing to keep my mouth shut. I knew that no matter what she said, she wouldn't believe me.

Because sometimes, it's not my Asperger's, it's just a normal reaction.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 2:49 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
Parents told me to take ibuprofen because my headaches came back. I don't like taking medication if I can help it, as they know. They kept on, so I said I'd take them after my workout.

Immediately, in front of me, he marched full speed to the meds cupboard, took out the box, and started counting the pills to see if I was telling the truth. When he found out I was, he put everything back in the cupboard and walked out without a word.

What the f*****g f**k?
I am an adult. I am high functioning. They are not necessary medications. I have a choice over what I put in my body.
What the f*****g f**k.
That man is insane.
+ no f*****g respect.

speak. :heart:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 3:12 pm

racheypie666 wrote:

What the f*****g f**k?
What the f*****g f**k.
That man is insane.
+ no f*****g respect.

OMG; did he think they were necessary and wanted to make sure you took them or did he maybe think that since you DID take them, you might have taken too much? But I agree... no f*****g respect. What a jerk. And that *is* insane.

My rant: I don't fully trust the people that work in my building; at least I trust my friends who live here. If I wanted to tell something really bad about myself to the people who work here, I wouldn't tell them...

Mr.Robot
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 3:42 pm

I cannot put in words what a very close person is doing to me AGAIN, so the only way to express my emotions is in a very frustrated "Ugh, really?"

Can some individuals in my life just stay away from me for a few weeks without using me for their own selfish reasons? I have enough to do right now anyway, i really don't need this drama.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 5:44 pm

CharityGoodyGrace wrote:
racheypie666 wrote:

What the f*****g f**k?
What the f*****g f**k.
That man is insane.
+ no f*****g respect.

OMG; did he think they were necessary and wanted to make sure you took them or did he maybe think that since you DID take them, you might have taken too much? But I agree... no f*****g respect. What a jerk. And that *is* insane.

My rant: I don't fully trust the people that work in my building; at least I trust my friends who live here. If I wanted to tell something really bad about myself to the people who work here, I wouldn't tell them...

He is a control freak and increasingly paranoid. I think he gets off on the idea of catching someone out who is lying to him. He has this whole thing about hating liars, and how he never lies, and can never trust a liar again.
To say you never lie is probably the greatest lie of all. A great irony at least.

^ You are probably right not to trust your building's employees with your confidence. If nothing else, they may have a professional obligation to share what you tell them.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:07 pm

Ironically, people used to complain that I talked too much. :cry:

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jul 2017, 6:20 pm

Some people think they can do whatever s**t they want to you just because you can't talk back. :evil: :cry:

That disgusts me.

Those people are garbage.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:35 pm

I woke up angry. Yuck.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2017, 4:46 pm

Angry? I was yesterday. I'm used to anyone & everyone lying to me, egotism makes that too easy; do not lie about anybody who knows me. No further warnings.

Truth is all we're working for, the rest of you again please leave.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: