Page 4 of 578 [ 9243 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 578  Next

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 2:05 am

I HATE BEING ALONE ALL THE TIME! I HATE PEOPLE WHO SAY ONE THING THEN DO ANOTHER!

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 4:29 am

I hate the way NTs are supposedly "scared" of us! "AARRRGGGG!! !! HELP!! !! It's someone with a neurological disorder that I might actually understand if I could be bothered pulling my head out of my arse and looking up autism for 5 f*****g minutes! S/he obviously can't defend him/herself very well and has no-one to stick up for him/her so I'm going to defend myself against him/her along with all 50 of my dipshit friends!" Scared! HA!! If they think they're scared of US, they wouldn't last 5 seconds with an autism spectrum disorder, let alone every f*****g day of their lives!

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2007, 5:17 pm

What is it with people who change the date of something major like an exam to be moved ahead of schedule, and not send us any sort of email or updated schedule? We were given a copy of what was supposedly the "most up to date" syllibus, only to be blased in class for an exam I wasn't prepared for because I had though it was on the date indicated on the piec of paper that was given to me. This stupid oral communication that I am gauranteed to forget almost before it is produced taking precidence over something that's on paper where its relatively safe from the irreliability of my human brain has got to stop! PAPER, the thing on PAPER should be what's important!! !

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

16 Apr 2007, 6:33 pm

Good god I know what you mean ahayes!

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2007, 10:42 pm

I abhor it when you make an effort to try and befriend people and they never once take the initiative to message you, even when you are struggling. If someone doesn't give a monkeys about being your friend, why don't they just f'ing say so. I don't f'ing care anyways. I have no time for those who have no time for me.

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2007, 11:58 pm

Dear King Street Market,
YOU ARE A BUNCH OF THIEVES! I paid $2.85 for a chocolate milkshake, but when called upon to actually make the thing you discover you can't. Refusing to refund the money because it's your policy is NOT acceptable, YOU can't serve your part of the contract, I should be given the money back. To hell with you, I guess if I need something like that fast then I guess I'm just SOL because I know I can't even rely on you to operate legally, let alone in a satisfactory fashion.

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 3:57 pm

I posted some of this on another thread but I think it's more appropriate here. I'm pissed and depressed and will be for weeks because of this.

I just had registration for fall classes today. I get there 20 minutes early and am still towards the very back of the cocksucking line.

It didn't even matter for me how early I got there. They send us these registration cards in the mail and randomly assign three different times on the cards. The times on the cards tell you what time you are allowed into the arena. Then you have to f*****g stand in the line for your time. The people who get the card for the earliest time get there hours beforehand to guarantee that they get all the classes that they want. I've never been assigned the early time before although this was the fourth time I've had to go through this BS, they say it's random. The people in the later lines watch the board to see which classes are filled up while we stand there not allowed to enter the arena. I watched my first two choices get put on that board while I waited outside for twenty minutes in the motherf*cking rain. I had to get 4 classes. The card allows you 9, 4 first choices, 5 backups. I filled out all 9 spots beforehand. Only 3 of my 9 were available. I had to improvise immediately. I'm taking two languages next semester because that's all I could f***ing get. I'm f***ing stressed too because I hate waiting in loud lines then frenetically trying to race for your classes. I've never gotten the classes that I've wanted every single f*****g time I go through this s**t. I should f***ing transfer. I f***ing hate the registration process here. I’ve learned from the thread I started about this that my college’s registration process sucks even compared to most other places because most places have internet registration.

Because so many of my classes had filled up I had to improvise and fill out classes on the fly. If I had a semi-automatic on me at the time, the kill count I would have put up would have taken Virginia Tech right out of the f*****g news. I might have to choose a major based off what is available rather than what I want. It's f*****g BS. Every time before registration I keep dreaming about the classes that I want and imagining that the next time I will get in so that I can finally figure out what I want to do with my life. My college has a very good reputation but it's kind of f*****g pointless when you can't get into any of the f*****g classes you want.

The IT people at my campus are fu*ktarded. Every time we have a break they mess with the campus wireless and we have to re-register with their system or our computers have no internet access. I think my college might have used to have internet registration but for some reason they disocntinued it. Hackers or something, combined with incompetent tech people, and this is supposedly one of the top rated most prestigious colleges in the f***ing state. After being here I see that the reason for that is that they spend millions on worthless sh** such as these crappy art pieces to litter the campus than actually spending the money to help the f***ing students. I want to f***ing transfer. The prestige of the diploma means nothing if I can never get into the classes that I want. I might have to choose my major based upon what I am allowed to take, this sh** could have a massive effect on my future and it is pissing me off!

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 4:24 pm

I'm sick of all this loneliness. I've had it with this life. I'm not interested. I hope I die soon.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 10:53 pm

Stupid... Pathetic... What is with people and 'virginity'? Who cares if you had sex! No one wants to know what you did in your bedroom Friday night! Gah... Who cares if you had sex for the first time, it's not a big deal, damnit! If I had sex for the first time, I wouldn't post in the adult section and say I had sex! Gah...

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 10:56 pm

RedMage wrote:
Stupid... Pathetic... What is with people and 'virginity'? Who cares if you had sex! No one wants to know what you did in your bedroom Friday night! Gah... Who cares if you had sex for the first time, it's not a big deal, damnit! If I had sex for the first time, I wouldn't post in the adult section and say I had sex! Gah...
A lot of people excluding us think that "Getting some" is the most important thing ever.

Of course those n00bs are u83r pha1l3rz

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 10:59 pm

RedMage wrote:

Nobody should want to know, some people do. Well, not just some, many. I don't know why. I still haven't figured that out. Been trying to for some time.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 11:05 pm

Unknown wrote:
Of course those n00bs are u83r pha1l3rz

I agree Unknown.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2007, 11:06 pm

How can someone read your poems and letters and see you every day for 9 months, yet not come to care for you at all. It is beyond me, the nature of some humans who seem to have hearts as cold as a block of ice.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 7:30 am

People who tell me I need to stop eating sweets, die please!! !

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

18 Apr 2007, 10:11 am

Graelwyn wrote:
How can someone read your poems and letters and see you every day for 9 months, yet not come to care for you at all. It is beyond me, the nature of some humans who seem to have hearts as cold as a block of ice.

I agree. And they call US emotionless and without social tact?! Yeah, I'm sure we've all come across the NT who goes "Who cares, AS isn't a big deal, get over you're obsessions and stimming and hypersensitivity." Oooorgh!! :evil: :evil:

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Averick
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2007, 1:43 pm

I hate NT blabber. I dislike high-fructose corn syrup. I have
quite the disdain for the conventional, and ordinary.

I feel compelled to waller in the agony of my mutilated,
farfetched endevours.