Page 6 of 579 [ 9252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 579  Next

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2007, 2:14 pm

I really dislike when someone sees me down, and says "Cheer up, it'll never happen."

Because I don't like this much, I give off my [sarcasm]"Great Banta"[/sarcasm] reply like "Too late, it already has." or "No, why should I? You Can't Tell Me What To Do."

It annoys me.

Someone like me can't cheer up "Just like that".

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2007, 4:24 pm

JakeG wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
GODAMN F'ING BUILDERS! I hate my landlord so much...I hate builders so much, what is it with f'ing men and their need to play with their toys and make noise?? This has been going on for months, and that stupid, ignorant, moronic landlord told me 2 months ago that it would be done with in 2 weeks!! !! But here I am, awake after only 3 hours sleep, because all I can hear, even through earplugs is this horrendous BANG, BANG, BANG!It kills me, as if it isn't bad enough I was in agony from a trapped nerve or something in my back... I could barely even move my head.

It left me shouting about how I would get a rifle and shoot their brains out, or smash their tools into their skulls. I hate them so much for causing me so much distress... :evil:

Maybe you could hate the noise but not the men? I mean, I imagine they are just doing the job they are paid to do to earn a living.

I am WELL AWARE of that. I am not stupid. This is called a rant thread for a reason and I shall hate what I wish when I am angry.

headphase
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2007, 7:43 pm

I don't like driving downtown at night. I always get confused and feel stupid.

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2007, 10:06 pm

I hate animal abusers!
I also hate people who don't take care of their pets. Their loss is often my gain, because we have taken in many pets who didn't have homes.
I don't like being told I can't achieve something.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 1:54 am

Ill NEVER bother using any sense of humour again!! ! never. I shall from now on never make another joke, never say anything to try and make someone laugh. F people! f them all! :cry:

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 2:10 am

Graelwyn wrote:
Ill NEVER bother using any sense of humour again!! ! never. I shall from now on never make another joke, never say anything to try and make someone laugh. F people! f them all! :cry:

That's kinda funny.

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 2:43 am

:roll:
Men.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 2:52 am

calandale wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:

That's kinda funny.

F off

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 2:53 am

I hate it when people make me feel stupid. I already spent most of my life feeling thick... too thick to even keep at my degree and finish it. I want to punch someone in the face.

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 3:16 am

Don't let men make you feel stupid. Boy I could go off on a rant all about that, but I just took pain medicine for my shoulder so I'm just a tad too relaxed, but trust me, men aren't worth it. IRL or online. People in general aren't worth the agony, but men are particularly undeserving.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 3:39 am

aylissa wrote:
Don't let men make you feel stupid. Boy I could go off on a rant all about that, but I just took pain medicine for my shoulder so I'm just a tad too relaxed, but trust me, men aren't worth it. IRL or online. People in general aren't worth the agony, but men are particularly undeserving.

I have to agree for the most part...although some can be decent and honourable, it is just a matter of careful selection I guess, or praying that some remarkable magnetic force pulls you towards the decent ones and sends the not so decent ones hurtling off into the infinity of space :lol: Mind you, I think men say the same thing about us women... :?

MsTriste
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 3:41 am

At this point in my life I'd have to say a decent man is an oxymoron.

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 5:00 am

aylissa wrote:
At this point in my life I'd have to say a decent man is an oxymoron.

There are degrees of decency, and I hope that I am a decent man.

On sabbatical...

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 5:05 am

9CatMom wrote:
I hate animal abusers!

So do I! And people who let their cats out and leave them out! Like this cat near my house for example, she has no home so she's a stray now. I'd take her in, but we already have two cats at home.

lostartist
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

25 Apr 2007, 12:02 pm

I've been looking for a good spot for my little rant so I guess this is the place...

Setting:
Kitchen, this morning, family getting ready for work and school.

Son and I are standing when husband bursts in back door with puppy on leash:
"Here, do something with this, she won't do anything (potty) because of another dog outside" - then slams door.

I hand leash to son: "I guess take her leash off and put her back in her pen".
I go outside to put things in my car, notice husband down by the street throwing a stick toward a small, black dog.
I go back inside to finish getting ready.

Bedroom
I hear angry husband yelling at son: "I thought I told you to take her outside!"
I'm thinking: I thought he said....
My son said: "I thought you said...."
Husband yelling: "That puppy is GONE if you can't take care of her like you said you would!"
Husband bursts in the bedroom and I say: "It's my fault, you handed us the leash and I told him to take it off and put her up..."
He says: "No I didn't, I told him to take her out. I had to get rid of that other dog. She has to go to the bathroom!"
I said: "I'm sorry, I misunderstood what you...."
And as usual, I got cut off: "What is there to misunderstand?!" and blah blah de blah blah!

I hate that I can't figure stuff out, that I de-code incorrectly, when I'm just trying my best. And I hate how angry he gets when I don't remember things he told me, or when I don't use common sense sometimes. Why does he have to be so angry, though? It's not like I yell back, or don't pay attention on purpose! It's hurtful. :cry:

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2007, 4:37 pm

I hate it when people try to help other people...and the people being helped yell at them. :roll:

I also hate it when two people are feeling equally depressed/awful/whatever, but one is completely ignored in favor of constantly supporting the other who complains about it more.

And I hate it when someone assumes that what they say/post is more important than everything else said/posted.

Three years!