Page 3 of 578 [ 9248 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 578  Next

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2007, 1:58 am

No. I live in a town like all cisvilised people do.

shadexiii
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2007, 3:32 am

...humans. at times I'm thankful I don't have the capacity to "end" the planet, as much as I may want it from time to time. A few individuals have made me think the planet would be better off without humanity, and I'm struggling to convince myself that isn't the case...

important edit: yes, I'm drunk. Some might call me wasted. I realize this. I don't hate humanity as a whoel....I hate what wege become, and I hold myself just as responsible as anyone. I became attached to the....multiple persons that others seem comfortable with calling whores. I ocnvinced myself that something about them was special. I'm not trying to say I'm better than, well, anyone. We're all stupid in our own special ways. I just wish this all would end, and the planet would be left with less absolute BS to deal with.

Oddish
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Apr 2007, 8:12 pm

My hair is really greasy but I don't want to wash it. It's bugging me.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2007, 8:25 pm

I do not understand people at all. And I always seen to come to like the ones who are the least understandable to me, life is very strange, individual differences are difficult to fathom, what should and should not be said are hard to fathom, but keeping things inside is like an immense pressure cooker about to explode in a torrent of unfriendly gas(and no, I do not mean THAT kind of gas).

Sometimes, I just wish I were of the type who could be content with books, games, movies, drawing...and without any people. Life would be so much simpler then, and less painful and confusing. :x

Kezzstar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2007, 6:22 am

Sometimes I wish I was a Super Saiyan so I could get back at everyone and then take over the world.

I'm upset cos I want to tell my man everything that bothers me but I can't............

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2007, 1:22 pm

I hate being myself. I'm disgusting. I can't believe I turned out like this. My body is horrible, my face is grotesque, and my personality is awful.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2007, 3:08 pm

Starbuline wrote:
I hate being myself. I'm disgusting. I can't believe I turned out like this. My body is horrible, my face is grotesque, and my personality is awful.

Not true. Like myself, I don't think you can see what other sees.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2007, 3:36 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

Perhaps. But I wish I could see it. :?

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2007, 9:58 pm

I CURSE every second I am alive. I find every f'ing second I am alive a burden, with this awareness that anytime I make any friends, I will always suffer because I can never be more to them than just this...this stupid, ugly, old b***h typing a load of rubbish every day. That is all that will ever be left of me, these stupid posts. I hate it when people do things that hurt me, and I hate them for hurting me and I hate myself for not being able to have closeness anymore as closeness means that I rely too much on someone who cannot be relied on because they only give a s**t about their real life friends...and I don't matter. I am just a time passer for people on the net, nothing more. I really envy those who have succeeded in taking their lives and pray for my own courage as I don't want to be here more, I really do not. I have had enough. All I have to show for my life is a trail of posts across cyberspace, always forgotten once I am gone.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

12 Apr 2007, 10:52 pm

Graelwyn wrote:
I CURSE every second I am alive. I find every f'ing second I am alive a burden, with this awareness that anytime I make any friends, I will always suffer because I can never be more to them than just this...this stupid, ugly, old b***h typing a load of rubbish every day. That is all that will ever be left of me, these stupid posts. I hate it when people do things that hurt me, and I hate them for hurting me and I hate myself for not being able to have closeness anymore as closeness means that I rely too much on someone who cannot be relied on because they only give a s**t about their real life friends...and I don't matter. I am just a time passer for people on the net, nothing more. I really envy those who have succeeded in taking their lives and pray for my own courage as I don't want to be here more, I really do not. I have had enough. All I have to show for my life is a trail of posts across cyberspace, always forgotten once I am gone.

If you look in Random Discussion, I'm working on a WP tribute. I was going to include you in it... :(

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

ahayes
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2007, 4:12 am

Starbuline wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

I haven't seen your body, but I'm sure it's perfectly fine. Your face looks fine, you look young for your age and that's good news because you're more likely to be attractive to everyone through your forties and beyond. And as for your personality, you hurt a lot and that's understandable and OK. You like cats, and that means your personality HAS to have some redeeming qualities.

Grimbling
Raven
Raven

14 Apr 2007, 4:59 am

Today hilighted all that is crap in my life...

I work for a radio station, and had to go on a weekend job to cover an event. I got lost and went to the wrong place (this isn't an Aspie thing, it's a me-being-too-stupid-to-exist thing.) So I was an hour late. Then the organiser was so completely NOT helpful... she basically said hello and then told me to sod off... so I'm wandering around this naff little festival on my own trying to figure out who to interview with absolutely no help at all. Some event co-ordinators need a smack upside the head. I do a few agonising one-minute-long interviews to get the absolute bare minumum of audio required, coz the end result of this painful exercise has already been allocated a timeslot, so going back emptyhanded would mean letting others down at work.

I go home. Try to play the guitar. I know in my head exactly what I'm trying to play, but my stupid thick talentless fingers won't co-operate and I walk away so I don't give in to the urge to chuck the instrument across the room in a rage.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2007, 9:41 pm

I wish there was a video game store here, then perhaps I can get a job!! !!

Cheerlessleader
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2007, 11:54 pm

There's a game traders in mount barker, dunno how far that is from murray bridge.

Starbuline
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2007, 11:58 pm

ahayes wrote:
Starbuline wrote:
Graelwyn wrote:
Starbuline wrote:

I haven't seen your body, but I'm sure it's perfectly fine. Your face looks fine, you look young for your age and that's good news because you're more likely to be attractive to everyone through your forties and beyond. And as for your personality, you hurt a lot and that's understandable and OK. You like cats, and that means your personality HAS to have some redeeming qualities.

Aww, thank you so much. That really makes me feel better.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2007, 2:05 am

I HATE BEING ALONE ALL THE TIME! I HATE PEOPLE WHO SAY ONE THING THEN DO ANOTHER!