Page 352 of 577 [ 9220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355 ... 577  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2017, 10:39 pm

Enough already with the old U.S. Open matches from years back! Show me some tennis from THIS year, already!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2017, 9:39 am

Ants in the kitchen-again! A rant about ants!

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2017, 7:02 pm

Lithium should be used to torture people, I feel like I a whole minute behind the universe. I am... moving... really... slowly...

Jeez what is the half life of this s**t. please tell me I'll be over this tomorrow, I literally just went with the flow to get out of the hospital. worse decision ever, I've been stoned off this s**t for a week.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 12:14 am

I really, really need to start associating with people who are actually smarter than me.
Everyone around me is dumber than shite, and I feel like it's somehow contagious.
I am just completely disconnected from other people because of their blatant, relentless, inane, mind-numbing utter stupidity.
Every course of study I undertake is laughably easy. I have finished what normally takes six months in three weeks, without trying. That is not intended to brag about how superior I am, either - because I'm a basically nonfunctional non-entity most of the time. It's meant to illustrate how unbelievably stupid external circumstances are - if it's easy for me, that is definitely not saying much for it.
I just have this thought running through my head lately whenever I have any interactions with others. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
Ugh.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2017, 1:04 am

So many years high...

I don't regret it persay, hell I really don't regret it but I wish I had something to show for life other then being stoned all the damn time. I think I am having a young mid life crisis.

And the irony is... I want to be stoned right now.

I guess I am cannabis statistic for those unmotivated to do anything, but I don''t know how much cannabis is to blame. Seems I just fail more at basic tasks. Still I would like to have at least completed college by now.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2017, 12:33 am

I completed college by smoking strictly only on vacations, but otherwise I didn't do a lot better than ever at basic tasks. If it affects you like it does me, then putting it on hold firmly might help. I like to study a lot and know everything I need to know for tests. I have a terrible record at guessing what to study.

I'm trying to put the best spin on it most of the time, but I don't see a future in my current job. I can make almost decent money if I really work at it, and I may do so for a while. However, I'll have to seek another position in the company, or find something else within a year or so.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Aug 2017, 12:59 am

I want somebody smarter than me but eager to share what s/he knows. In detail. I have no use for the name of the Degree.

I want teeth! Implants! I went to all the trouble to learn to smile (up to my eyes) and all my teeth fell out!

I want to get through the next year without too much damage.

Maybe I want a sugar-daddy - how old would that be? Somebody who, for reasons best known to himself, would drive by my window and fling money through the window into my kitchen sink. Endlessly. That's my Scrooge aspect.

I want independent bookstores to revive and have one on every other corner. On corners in between, skating rinks. aka playgrounds in summer. With swings for me, too!

I want to put the cat back on Whiskas instead of Purina.
I want to put me on real food instead of pasta/V8/cheap cheese.
I want pepper! I want crushed chiles!

I want not to be on $90 worth of meds! So I tried going off them and talk about sick.

I want to be 16yo for an hour a day so I can fix this place up. Or get some money to pay somebody to do it (hah!)

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2017, 11:48 am

Thanks Mulder and Scully for giving me a complex over black SUVs with tinted windows.

I like to had a meltdown on a random one pulling up next to me. I can see it now, arrested for assault on what the defendant thought was the fbi...

Yeah yeah I know, you have to have a mind to lose it but F you people, stay away from me, drugs and theft, I told you my crimes, Shoo go away.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

27 Aug 2017, 12:10 pm

I guess they just thought it fine to add additional mental problems to an autistic mental patient.

Ah I guess I can't complain, they did no harm... Which is what I asked for... Begged for actually...

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 2:05 pm

Ahh, I wanna f*****g kill something. :evil: :skull:

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 2:53 pm

Oy, this sucks. :lol:

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 9:49 pm

Jesus...

This is story of how I got in so many psych wards...

I go to bed for a few hours, say I didn't sleep must last night which wrong planet can attest to cause I was online and... drum roll... My mom called the police on me for not answering my phone 8O

Jesus, I can't function. I can't do anything right, I can't even get some sleep without having someone call the police on me.

There is this thing mom... called sleep deprivation... it happens when you see things best left unseen and you lose your mind.

Suicide doesn't sound like such a bad idea to be honest cause my life is perma f****d apparently but there are worse things then having your every movement tracked.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 10:02 pm

Dragnet wrote:
Lithium should be used to torture people, I feel like I a whole minute behind the universe. I am... moving... really... slowly...

Jeez what is the half life of this s**t. please tell me I'll be over this tomorrow, I literally just went with the flow to get out of the hospital. worse decision ever, I've been stoned off this s**t for a week.

They stuck me on it for a YEAR. Ask me anything, you're right it's like medicine has not advanced appreciably since the turn of the last century.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 10:04 pm

My new doctor is a b***h as usual
Feds crawling everywhere
Can't use only drug that legitimately makes me function to some small degree
Apartment is wreck, can't clean it cause I am not functioning

But yet it gets better...

Really?

Tell me how it gets better, it doesn't, its gonna get worse and I am personally just gonna lulz through it.

Bring on the lulz, I care so little really, apathy is great when your losing everything that matters to you. Rough year, if I live to 2018 then I'll know I have reached a level of calm to conquer anything life throws at me 8O

Yeah one of those years :(

One of those years you look back and your thinking to yourself... Maybe nothing you have faced is quite so dark, but I love dark. I wouldn't want to live anything other then a dark life. Darkness and death and destruction hooray, I am a ray of sunshine tonight.

It doesn't get better though, don't lie to me to save my feelings, I am sure it ends some place horrible but its all lulz to me. I don't really care to be honest.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 10:19 pm

Its gonna get so bad actually that "your not gonna want to leave your home or talk to anyone".

That is how bad its gonna get, hell I feel I am there but it gets worse, yeah I've cracked up a bit at all these things people tell me and reading between the lines which I can't do but hell why save my emotion when they know its not going to get better. They absolutely know its not going to get better, they know it. So why lie to me?

lulz

Its gonna get bad... for the lulz...

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2017, 10:20 pm

dragnet, hang in there. and you might try regularly taking whatever the b***h prescribed. might not be what works best for you, but also might be better than nothing.