Page 346 of 579 [ 9252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349 ... 579  Next

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 6:30 pm

cberg wrote:
Again I feel dumb about all these confused ramblings of mine. I've just been here for a few weeks lately to say hi while I'm working on the couch & getting over nasty fever dreams & switching to natural stuff because there's really no 'Autism wonder drug'.

As such I'm just keeping food down & gritting my teeth over this whole 'quantified self'/life-logging thing. I'm happy to be online with everybody but it's gonna take a long time to live all these pranks down. :oops: :lol: :jester:

All good dude :) Just nice to see you feeling some form of clarity.. was getting hard to decipher there for a while! hehe...

Take good care of yourself eh!! !!

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 6:48 pm

I want someone to think that I'm the most awesome person in the whole world, more than anything else. And not in a sexual or romantic way. 8O I feel like that's kind of a selfish thing to think. :oops:

I dunno, I guess I just want... affection, :oops: And someone to think that I'm really great, or actually legitimately be happy to see me/talk to me. Maybe I'm just lonely. :cry:

I used to have someone like that, but that didn't work out. :x

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 6:50 pm

I have someone like that :), I just know she needs to take her time regarding me. :oops:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 6:52 pm

Hey Lillikoi.. You are awesome! You should know we all feel that way, especially in the other thread! But hey, understand one just needs a little confirmation from time to time :) Keep being you Lillikoi :)

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 6:55 pm

I find CBerg to be the James Joyce type. You have to sometimes read carefully in order to decipher. But when you do decipher, it's really good stuff.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:00 pm

And I don't know if I ever will, especially 'cause I'm asexual and aromantic. I f****d up with the one friend I had, and we don't really talk anymore. :cry:

I feel like I'm kind of a clingy person, I don't mean to get jealous of anyone having other friends, just feels like everyone I know secretly puts me at the bottom of their priority lists. :evil: Is that bad? I think I'm just lonely. :cry:

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:03 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I find CBerg to be the James Joyce type. You have to sometimes read carefully in order to decipher. But when you do decipher, it's really good stuff.

Yup. I dont know cberg too well as of yet. So maybe it was the sudden change that threw me off a little.... Wasnt sure what was happening... Just nice to see him back.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:05 pm

He seems to write utter non-sequitors---but, when combined after thought, they do make sense.

He's been doing this for years; his writing is exactly the same now as it was 3 years ago.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:05 pm

Sometimes hugging a blanket or talking to myself just doesn't work. 8O

I used to have nobody, though. :cry: :pale:

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:06 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. :pale:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:07 pm

You're the Great Dolphin...and you know it!

Who cares what ignorant folks feel?

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:27 pm

I am feeling super anxious for absolutely no reason. Anxiety disorders, gotta' love em'. :?

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:35 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
Sometimes hugging a blanket or talking to myself just doesn't work. 8O

I used to have nobody, though. :cry: :pale:

Hey Lillikoi , hang in there gal! All the gang care about you greatly! Can understand the loneliness at times though. So feel for you greatly! We are all here for you!

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:37 pm

mikeman7918 wrote:
I am feeling super anxious for absolutely no reason. Anxiety disorders, gotta' love em'. :?

Seems to be a day where many on the spectrum around the planet are syncing with such emotions... The random onset of anxiety attacks is a royal pain in the arse!

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:43 pm

1Biggles1 wrote:
Seems to be a day where many on the spectrum around the planet are syncing with such emotions... The random onset of anxiety attacks is a royal pain in the arse!

I just used some anxiety medication I have and it seems to be doing it's job, although from past experience it has the side effect of making my ADHD like 5 times worse. I guess I can say goodbye to any plans that involve focusing on things for the next couple of hours.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2017, 7:47 pm

mikeman7918 wrote:
1Biggles1 wrote:

I just used some anxiety medication I have and it seems to be doing it's job, although from past experience it has the side effect of making my ADHD like 5 times worse. I guess I can say goodbye to any plans that involve focusing on things for the next couple of hours.

Dont beat yourself up. Listen to your body. You only have one so look after it :) .... Rest up and do what you do to take mind off things... What do you normally do in such circumstances? Do you live in city or countryside?