Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 6:33 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I'm a clumsy , fat , Aspie - and now pretty " feral " , as homeless , and kept from ideal cleanliness - male .
You're a housed female (taught/expected to be more coo-operative) .

Twilightprincess wrote:
I try to be nice and respectful to everyone. That way, I don't feel like I'm "selling out" when I'm respectful to those in authority.

I've never been thrown out or banned from anywhere. When I've been in need, people have willingly helped me.

How you approach people is SO important in being able to move forward and improve your situation.

EVERYONE should cooperate with people who are trying to help. If you don't, you are only hurting yourself.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 6:36 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Especially with my special circumstances added on - No 17-yr oldl colud do college applications i0ncredibly alone . Period .
That is what their HS helper officials are for .
Anyway , what's with you encouraging me i0n wanting to go to uni ? Y
You want me to sign myself into " a home " forever - not much getting a BA (or help in getting offered therein :( ) from there . I don't think that they would help any .
If someone will help me , I) can do things . If not , I cannot :( .
It's rather like the help in improving my tech/'puter skills - just help , no $ or gifts , I have STATED that ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! - that I have begged for , with no response :cry: .

With your current medical problems, a home in which you can receive the care you need is really the best option.

Once you get your health and finances in a better state, then you can think about taking some courses

the_phoenix
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 6:37 pm

ASS-P wrote:
It's rather like the help in improving my tech/'puter skills - just help , no $ or gifts , I have STATED that ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! - that I have begged for , with no response :cry: .

I responded months ago to give you what suggestions I could online,
as I live a long ways from California.
Apparently, you didn't like my answer.

You also had several other people here on WP
make good suggestions on how you could get help
improving your tech skills.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 6:47 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I'm a clumsy , fat , Aspie - and now pretty " feral " , as homeless , and kept from ideal cleanliness - male .
You're a housed female (taught/expected to be more coo-operative) .

Twilightprincess wrote:
I try to be nice and respectful to everyone. That way, I don't feel like I'm "selling out" when I'm respectful to those in authority.

I've never been thrown out or banned from anywhere. When I've been in need, people have willingly helped me.

How you approach people is SO important in being able to move forward and improve your situation.

My situation is far from ideal. My son and I live on $750 a month at present, and yet, we are managing because I take advantage of resources and am cooperative with those who can help me.

I offer you advice because I know a lot about the system and how to move forward.

You really can move forward if you treat people well and have the right attitude.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 6:51 pm

...Fair enough . Your situastion is not mine .
It may also be that you haven't had the rug pulled under you time & time again :cry: - never allowed , or hardly ever , good stability .
I seem to be being told here " Accept help ! " yet "Do those applications 100% on your own ! " . :cry: .
There's ,. again , not enough light in the shelter at night for my eyes to , withot strain/discomfort , read a book.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:00 pm

ASS-P wrote:
It may also be that you haven't had the rug pulled under you time & time again :cry: - never allowed , or hardly ever , good stability .
I seem to be being told here " Accept help ! " yet "Do those applications 100% on your own ! " . :cry: .
There's ,. again , not enough light in the shelter at night for my eyes to , withot strain/discomfort , read a book.

The library would be a great place to fill out applications. You need to quit getting banned from places.

You really must get a case manager to help you access resources you are eligible for.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:02 pm

...There's the TWIO HORRIBLE TRAUMAS of my life I've never been allowed to , really , cry over , too - the rape (16) aND BEING IN A state loony bin , full of Thorazine and Mellaril , on my 21st7 Birthday ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .
Being f****d over by the College-Industrial Complex (when I tried) :cry: AND ALL I LOST ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I could just be alone and listen to music and cry :cry: :( .
And I am banned . Period .
I want to leave - REMEMBER ?????????????????????

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:03 pm

ASS-P wrote:

Having experienced abuse in various forms, my situation has not been that ideal, but I'm a survivor, so I do what I need to to improve my life.

You need to quit having a victim mentality and become a survivor.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:06 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...There's the TWIO HORRIBLE TRAUMAS of my life I've never been allowed to , really , cry over , too - the rape (16) aND BEING IN A state loony bin , full of Thorazine and Mellaril , on my 21st7 Birthday ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .
Being f****d over by the College-Industrial Complex (when I tried) :cry: AND ALL I LOST ! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I could just be alone and listen to music and cry :cry: :( .
And I am banned . Period .
I want to leave - REMEMBER ?????????????????????

I've been raped, too, and I spent a couple months in a psych ward, so I can relate completely. But you can't let these things ruin your life. You deserve more. You have to find a way to move on - to be a survivor.

Do you see a counselor? That could be a great resource for you. It is for me.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Jan 2017, 7:07 pm

Hi ASS-P, it's good to hear from you again but I'm sorry you're not well and the world is being hard on you. I think it is true that staying and stabilizing would work better than leaving, long term. At least know that you've many friends here and we care about you.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 7:15 pm

He really should stay in San Francisco for the time being.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:18 pm

...Where the library and at least one major hospital (St. Frascis,s) utterly hate me ? Even IF it is 100% my fault , (if) bad ol, me , the hatred is there .
I,ve rather used up the S Services here , they just wheel/repeat me around .
M :aybe somewhere where SServices thought of me more as : autistic :would help.
But...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:29 pm

You're probably a charming guy when you want to be.

Just stop burning those bridges, man.

You're not a dumb guy.

Did they throw you out of the last shelter because of your health?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:41 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Where the library and at least one major hospital (St. Frascis,s) utterly hate me ? Even IF it is 100% my fault , (if) bad ol, me , the hatred is there .
I,ve rather used up the S Services here , they just wheel/repeat me around .
M :aybe somewhere where SServices thought of me more as : autistic :would help.
But...

What do they think of you as? What mental diagnoses do you have?

I have:

PTSD
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Depression
ADHD-PI
Autism (of course)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2017, 8:54 pm

..When Ie , not a place , buut a room of my own...I picyure not Virginia Wolff (how pretentious)...but the room I had when I was 16-18 .
If I had something similar now , my happiness quotient would go up , Way up .
Little time , I must go now , so...
Remembering my old comics and fanzines...
And the paperbacks I had carefully arranged , Dennnis the Menace , Mad , in my bookshelf :oops: :( ...
I,M NOT , AT LEAST , SUPER-SURE?? what their DX is

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

11 Jan 2017, 10:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
He really should stay in San Francisco for the time being.

Of course he should stay in San Francisco for the time being. By you have many friends here' I meant on WrongPlanet.