My underwear was stolen!

Page 3 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 5:42 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I have things endlessly stolen :( and am, as is the story of ,y life with authority figuures in general, endlessly hurry-hurriy-rushed from place to place like a medevia(Sp??)l peasant! THis makes good stability, and building things up, very difficult :cry: .

Did you even read my suggestions? You spend to much on things you dont need like fast food. You probably could get a place to stay, if you buckled down. You have an income which is something that many homeless dont. Your priorities are all wrong. College? You need to address your health issues first, and you could do that by simply eating better.

I'm in agreement with Om--as I see it, you yourself are responsible for your situation.

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 5:47 pm

fifasy wrote:
I think what you need ASS-P is some good luck. I hope you find it!

I dont have sympathy for this guy. I see a fat nasty bum who just blubbers all day on how life sucks and could make things better but doesnt. Good luck for him would be finding a giant trough full of hot, salted, sweet grease that he could just shovel down his throat all day long.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 7:22 pm

...Are you a self-hating fat person? Or someone who lost some weight, and now hates those who have.,t? (I'm not all that fat, anyway, certainly compared to many I see.)
In your mom's ~ ooper, mum's ~ basement?
I have put college on the bak burner anyhow ~ Gwt your sodding head out of your bloody arse!! !! !! !! ! :cry:
Try having some of the stuff happen to you that's happened to me :cry: (More addressed to others, not DW. :wink: .)

quote="drwho222"]

fifasy wrote:
I think what you need ASS-P is some good luck. I hope you find it!

I dont have sympathy for this guy. I see a fat nasty bum who just blubbers all day on how life sucks and could make things better but doesnt. Good luck for him would be finding a giant trough full of hot, salted, sweet grease that he could just shovel down his throat all day long.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 8:12 pm

HEY!! !! !

The Haven is a safe space to vent.

If you don't have anything helpful to say, kindly shut up.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 8:29 pm

At least your underwear wasn't pinched when you were still in them.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 11:29 pm

...Monday',Tuesday overnite, I went in after I fin ished the phone time - only to not be let in! :o
They said there was some rule that, if you were out past a certain time, even just in front of the shelter...You would not be let back in unil 5:30AM! :( So, I had to walk around :( .
I noticed the spots on my eyes then, and went to HOT Team to report tjem, thinkiing I'd be admitted imto the hospital - Only I wasn't. I went back to the shelter that nite, and got in

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 12:34 am

...I've had still more losing my bed threat from the staff, and more harassment from the
cafeteria staff :cry: .

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 2:06 am

Try to look after yourself.

I think a small town could be good for you. In big city cities people often ignore people. They can easily walk past suffering.

This place where you're staying now seems to be institutionalising people. They are running the place for the benefit of the institution, not the people using the service.

I don't know what to say. Maybe focus on one thing at a times. Today could you get one thing you need to make the journey somewhere? Maybe get some cardboard or something and a marker pen to write where you want to go. So you could hitchhike there.

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 2:09 am

I have a feeling things will get better for you. You're a good man.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 12:45 pm

...Thank you. Both physically and legally (Maybe it's different in England?), hit hiking is not really doable for me. My phone is rinning out of jui e and O won,t have the dough tp get a charger tol' tpo-morrow, so bye for now

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 8:04 pm

...I did not get my pills for my diabetes, etc....and it's been FIVE DAYS since I asked for it!! !! !! !! !! ! :x
Hot Team seems to be obsessed with trying to have me walk, walk, walk, even more :(. I need less walking (& more time off my feet), not more!! :cry: ! !! !! !! !!

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

13 Sep 2017, 7:48 am

The way you worded your post it seems that the HOT team might have told you to pick them up somewhere? If so, you need to do that or they'll void your prescription and put the pills back.

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 3:56 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
HEY!! ! ! !

The Haven is a safe space to vent.

If you don't have anything helpful to say, kindly shut up.

HEY yourself. I said plenty that was helpful. He ignored it.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 4:12 pm

...I did go to physically pick it up on Tuesday, I still did not get the pills.

mniel"]The way you worded your post it seems that the HOT team might have told you to pick them up somewhere? If so, you need to do that or they'll void your prescription and put the pills back.[/quote]

Omniel
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Sep 2017, 6:39 am

So if you went to get them, what is the reason they gave you for not giving you the pills?

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

14 Sep 2017, 7:21 am

drwho222 wrote:
Didn't ask WHY you eat that with two teeth, I asked HOW. So if that's the way you do things, don't cry about your lack of money, feet wounds, and heart disease. Its a clear cut case of self inflicted damage.

I have only 2 teeth that meet, and that's how I eat.