My underwear was stolen!

Page 2 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 1:39 pm

ASS-P wrote:
......I had had just one (By my standards.) full meal up til' the KFC (I keep losing drafts of my posts here :cry: .)). I do, I admit, tend to go to food for consolation. I can't rest my feet at length, I can't read and listen to music, alone, in privavy - I can eat. Lots of salt & grease! And carbonation.

And you wonder why you have a laundry list of health complaints and no money. Fast food costs about ten times what the food is actually worth. KFC is expensive even by those standards. And you are buying it with disability checks, meaning the money comes from me and all the other tax payers here. You have access to free food, and a can of beans costs 89 cents.

Your diabetes is no joke. Do you want to have no feet and maybe no legs? Because that's the path you are on.

Edited to ask how you eat all that crap with only two teeth.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 1:50 pm

...I pay a lot of sales tax myself. If you care to havedhaved me arrested by the Dharma Police for Eating Crappy Food 101, go ahead and try. -May e if I did county time, I"d get off-my-feet timr and my wounds might improve, as happened during the " for-being-homeless " Santa Cruz time I did in April/May 2013 :| . I eat with two teeth because I have to :cry: !

feet time and
M
o222"]

ASS-P wrote:
......I had had just one ( wqBy my standards.) full meal up til' the KFC (I keep losing drafts of my posts here :cry: .)). I do, I admit, tend to go to food for consolation. I can't rest my feet at length, I can't read and listen to music, alone, in privavy - I can eat. Lots of salt & grease! And carbonation.

And you wonder why you have a laundry list of health complaints and no money. Fast food costs about ten times what the food is actually worth. KFC is expensive even by those standards. And you are buying it with disability checks, meaning the money comes from me and all the other tax payers here. You have access to free food, and a can of beans costs 89 cents.

Your diabetes is no joke. Do you want to have no feet and maybe no legs? Because that's the path you are on.

Edited to ask how you eat all that crap with only two teeth.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 2:00 pm

Didn't ask WHY you eat that with two teeth, I asked HOW. So if that's the way you do things, don't cry about your lack of money, feet wounds, and heart disease. Its a clear cut case of self inflicted damage.

BAP_Buddy
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Sep 2017, 8:35 pm

I think a lot of the problem here is that he doesn't have anywhere to keep or cook his own food, so other than the shelter or feeds, he has to go out and buy it. The lack of teeth also hurts; vegetables, meat, nuts, etc would be hard or impossible to chew.

Plain or lite yogurt could be a low sugar/carb option that would be easy to swallow. Maybe non-sugary cereal like Cheerios or Special K could be slightly chewed and saliva-dissolved in the mouth. If you'd want to try it, maybe some baby foods?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 10:58 pm

I put the food in my mouth, than chew it :evil: !
So, there is ANOTHER way to chew, that would make it okay to cry :P :!: ? Do tell:lol: !
You make no sense :| .

222"]Didn't ask WHY you eat that with two teeth, I asked HOW. So if that's the way you do things, don't cry about your lack of money, feet wounds, and heart disease. Its a clear cut case of self inflicted damage.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 12:00 pm

...I rather enjoyed it, though it got to me after a while

I think I alarmed some people by how much I was out then...I drank LOTS of diet soda! Expensive. On (less hot than Fri.) Sunday, I went out in a fully buttoned-up long-sleeved flannel shirt and a (amateurishly tied) tie!! !! !! !
8O 8)

N...
"kraftiekortie"]It went up to 106 in SF, an all-time record, a couple of days ago.

How did you handle that?[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 2:04 pm

...Really briefly...I WISH I COULD LIE DOWN!! !! !! !! !! ! And go to sleep :( . I can' t though :cry: .....................

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 2:45 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...Really briefly...I WISH I COULD LIE DOWN!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! And go to sleep :( . I can' t though :cry: .....................

Serious suggestion for you. Now a days there are motels that are structured like studio apartments. You dont need a credit check, references, or any of the other stuff you probably dont have and or couldnt pass. They are called extended stay motels and you can stay for an indefinite period. You can get free food at your eats still and if its to expensive in SF move. Northern CA is, by my understanding, much less ruled by the tyranny of socalism, so its probably cheaper there.

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 2:48 pm

BAP_Buddy wrote:
I think a lot of the problem here is that he doesn't have anywhere to keep or cook his own food, so other than the shelter or feeds, he has to go out and buy it. The lack of teeth also hurts; vegetables, meat, nuts, etc would be hard or impossible to chew.

Plain or lite yogurt could be a low sugar/carb option that would be easy to swallow. Maybe non-sugary cereal like Cheerios or Special K could be slightly chewed and saliva-dissolved in the mouth. If you'd want to try it, maybe some baby foods?

He posts a huge list of health problems in every post, complains about a lack of money, and then openly states that he just ate two peoples worth of unhealthy fast food in one meal and that this is his general habit. You could probably eat for a week on what he spent, if you are frugal and careful.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 8:41 pm

...I have things endlessly stolen :( and am, as is the story of ,y life with authority figuures in general, endlessly hurry-hurriy-rushed from place to place like a medevia(Sp??)l peasant! THis makes good stability, and building things up, very difficult :cry: .

te="drwho222"]

BAP_Buddy wrote:

He posts a huge list of health problems in every post, complains about a lack of money, and then openly states that he just ate two peoples worth of unhealthy fast food in one meal and that this is his general habit. You could probably eat for a week on what he spent, if you are frugal and careful.[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 8:47 pm

...I am staying down here an extra-long time to get use of a decent computer, here at the library, so that I may letter-reply to a ~ POSSIBILITY ~ that I could get some money oout of the will parentally drawn up for my brother in the wake of his death.
However, though I called the shelter to report that I will be late, I was told the possibility exists that my bed will have been released by the time I get back :( . At this time, I will furthermore delay telling of the things that happened to be between late-late Monday nite/TuesAM- A lot has! I'll go write that letter instead, while a Phil Spector rarities collection plays in one only?? ear of my earbuds, plugged into the library computer ~ I have 35 minutes laft :| .

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2017, 11:06 pm

Someone said you have diabetes, my mom had diabetes, she quit smoking after 30 years, my aunt had diabetes too & my other aunt by marriage, she loss both her legs to diabetes, she was in the hospital for months, she had more health problems, she died.

I wish things would be better for you.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 1:56 am

...Thank you, Kitty :) 8) :heart: . I didn't lose my bed, I got back in the shelter.
Maybe I should mention some nicer moments at the shlter, so I don't sound too relentlessly down. There have been moments of familiarty, niceness - Like this night, as I came in and headed upstairs, moments of familiarity.
However, I should also me spots :( /marks in my eyesighention theset, theybkeep recurrinng - This night (and day) they recurred p- and it will seems I can't really go to the Hot Team medical people till Friday :( There is another office in the same building I could go to Thurs.).

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 6:39 pm

...My feet are so tired :( - I have to walk TOO MUCH :cry: - If Icould just rest, in a nice " a room of my own " situation. Maybe in the grave :cry: . Actually, I have thought that, though there is an internment site with my familly I could claim (Although who in the f**k would get me 3,500 miles away to that?)...if I died now, maybe I'd ask to be cremated, and my ashes thrown somewhere on the campus of UC-Santa Cruz ~ not because I greatly wanted to go there specifically, but because it could have been a nice one and it could stand in for all the uni I never got to have :cry: . If I was crmated, there would be no nasty blood to dirty hospital shhets, as Omniel denounced me for doing, my congealed blood sfrom a cut should've been left in my shoe forever, y'see, rather than dirty a hospital sheet that had already been used and was going to be washed by protected professionals in strong industrial machines. I'm FILTHY! :evil:

fifasy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 1:36 am

I think what you need ASS-P is some good luck. I hope you find it!

drwho222
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 5:42 pm

ASS-P wrote:
...I have things endlessly stolen :( and am, as is the story of ,y life with authority figuures in general, endlessly hurry-hurriy-rushed from place to place like a medevia(Sp??)l peasant! THis makes good stability, and building things up, very difficult :cry: .

Did you even read my suggestions? You spend to much on things you dont need like fast food. You probably could get a place to stay, if you buckled down. You have an income which is something that many homeless dont. Your priorities are all wrong. College? You need to address your health issues first, and you could do that by simply eating better.

I'm in agreement with Om--as I see it, you yourself are responsible for your situation.