Page 1349 of 4092 [ 65461 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1346, 1347, 1348, 1349, 1350, 1351, 1352 ... 4092  Next

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:42 pm

I saw Interception on the cinema when it came out, and no I didn't understand it. However I liked it a little better then Interstellar.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:43 pm

^I thought it was brilliant, but then I'm trying not to seem arrogant or superior... :(

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:46 pm

Interception sounds interesting then. I enjoyed The Dark Night, mostly because I liked the interplay with The Joker.

Froya, I wonder if throw rugs would help at all? Other than that, beats me. Sometimes floors are just noisy, and/or some people have heavier footsteps than others.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:48 pm

^It also has a classic Nolan 'ambiguous ending', but not if you pay close attention to how dreams and reality are designated as you watch.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:50 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^I thought it was brilliant, but then I'm trying not to seem arrogant or superior... :(

No worries. I couldn't become a member of mensa even if I wanted to :mrgreen:

I don't think understanding a movie that some others didn't makes you seem arrogant or superior.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 2:54 pm

It seemed to me like I was boasting. :oops:

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:01 pm

^Well if you keep going on about it, I might start feeling like a ret*d as dcj calles it :lol: :wink:

I might understand some things that you don't you know :roll:

Heath Ledger was brilliant in the Dark knight. I really like that movie.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:03 pm

^I hope not. I don't like that word at all, especially since it comes from a Latin word meaning 'slow'.

I still haven't seen The Dark Knight. I'm not sure I want to, though.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:08 pm

Sure, I only understand three words in every line in the trailer, but I don't care: I'm definitely buying the remake now.

:cheers: :bounce: :cheers: :bounce: :compress: :cheers: :bounce: :cat: :D

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:14 pm

DataB4 wrote:
Froya, I wonder if throw rugs would help at all? Other than that, beats me. Sometimes floors are just noisy, and/or some people have heavier footsteps than others.

Well if he was a quiet dude himself I might concider being more conciderate, but it's the oposite! He has listened to music and been talking to people all weekend!! They sat underneith my "bedroom" talking untill about 1 am last night. It wasn't very loud, but still the point is I have to live with this, then god damit he is going to live with my gait!! !! :evil: That is probably the only thing he can hear from my apartment anyway. He can probably also hear it when I flush my toilet.

Sorry... A little irritated... Thank you for the tip about the rugs.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:22 pm

I'm sorry DataB4 :heart: I'm under horrible stress right now :(

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:28 pm

^Would nice music help?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:51 pm

Data: thanks for the congratulations but I'm not sure that's happening now.
My fault.
I can't even handle being with people I really love.

I've had a number of those liver tests.
I'm not even certain what they were for.
To see if the drugs they had me on were damaging my liver, I think.
Hope everything's ok and you're feeling better soon.
Hugs. :heart:

Froya: All that drama sounds very stressful. :(
Can you escape somewhere for a while?
Go and pick some magic mushrooms or something? :D
Hugs for you too. :heart:

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:53 pm

Thank you for the music Kura :heart:

It actually helped initially, but then my anxiety and worries came back. I liked all three of them, but the one in the middle is my favorite.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:59 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Froya: All that drama sounds very stressful. :(
Can you escape somewhere for a while?
Go and pick some magic mushrooms or something? :D
Hugs for you too. :heart:

Thank you :heart:

No, I have nowhere to escape. That's not true, I can go for walks. Soon I will also get my scooter. The bathroom thing of course is the serious problem here. I have to call tomorrow, I'm so nervous about it.

You shouldn't encourage me on the magic mushroom thing you know :wink: I might actually do that some day :P

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2017, 3:59 pm