Page 2082 of 4090 [ 65425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2079, 2080, 2081, 2082, 2083, 2084, 2085 ... 4090  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:04 am

I know all kinds of random cures for ennui. Most of those in tea form. :ninja:

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 1:06 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
De ten shemletish ago á mototh gevwas, sełiroi holy itzel segen serellovothevit tes hoł tes en sefrate vafas sefrailrie el, zie lamala á seleannis patahit. Zie seleannis patah lat yomyfletit ren shwcy dolemoonn.

Te shwaa geonniazie, o te gefioazie, te fiazie iene mefiet tzoolcievit. Tsool amit, shovel le xen veromi.

Moth ell xen pie wain sheman novis periewincelcievit; mieth, lateinierie vekissie shohit ell ipana onan phevicie.

Viavit? Via zie heidecie lanerá. Heide selate lilacrie de tenin sheman naefal segieel on, heiden, mototh shwmie. Od...zie lacaonatá? Ta shwssava. De te yaleannisierie lat, zie xana nayd. Te a setyle sePelossniecarie le annel goa, tes seonan vay rigot. Te setreda seoveie, seliverworet secrelhin frailrievit shelah. Te anni segolola cetset, yarell xalala nooret, el te a sypit twnełiss fas shenit ipana.

When one little pool of darkness succeeds another, and the whole room as well as the garden and surrounding area is filled with them all the way to the fish-pond at the edge of the woods, she usually comes and opens her window. She opens the window and goes off somewhere without saying a word.

I have never seen her, but I have felt her, and I always feel her as something distant, distant and mine, and incapable of being forgotten.
She used to have a dark, swarthy face and eyes like the periwinkle; later, her arms became lean and slender as a blade of grass.

And today? Today she appears as a dream. A dream of the lilac branch when mysterious pools of darkness are pouring forth from the horizon, a dream and nothing more. And yet, is she calling me? I don't know. When I go to her window, I do not see her. I listen to the green waves of the old Pločnica weeping, flowing amid the grass. I catch the scent of the liverwort, forest mushrooms and eggs. I gaze into the distance, somewhere far away, until I become sad, and infinitely lonely.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 1:42 am

Went for the biopsy today.
Ouchie.
My cat and I are now consoling each other.

Find out the results next week.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 10:51 am

^Kitty hugs from me and Boo.
:heart: :cat:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:13 pm

((((Raleigh)))) fingers crossed for the result of the biopsy :heart:

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:16 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
De ten shemletish ago á mototh gevwas, sełiroi holy itzel segen serellovothevit tes hoł tes en sefrate vafas sefrailrie el, zie lamala á seleannis patahit. Zie seleannis patah lat yomyfletit ren shwcy dolemoonn.

Te shwaa geonniazie, o te gefioazie, te fiazie iene mefiet tzoolcievit. Tsool amit, shovel le xen veromi.

Moth ell xen pie wain sheman novis periewincelcievit; mieth, lateinierie vekissie shohit ell ipana onan phevicie.

Viavit? Via zie heidecie lanerá. Heide selate lilacrie de tenin sheman naefal segieel on, heiden, mototh shwmie. Od...zie lacaonatá? Ta shwssava. De te yaleannisierie lat, zie xana nayd. Te a setyle sePelossniecarie le annel goa, tes seonan vay rigot. Te setreda seoveie, seliverworet secrelhin frailrievit shelah. Te anni segolola cetset, yarell xalala nooret, el te a sypit twnełiss fas shenit ipana.

When one little pool of darkness succeeds another, and the whole room as well as the garden and surrounding area is filled with them all the way to the fish-pond at the edge of the woods, she usually comes and opens her window. She opens the window and goes off somewhere without saying a word.

I have never seen her, but I have felt her, and I always feel her as something distant, distant and mine, and incapable of being forgotten.
She used to have a dark, swarthy face and eyes like the periwinkle; later, her arms became lean and slender as a blade of grass.

And today? Today she appears as a dream. A dream of the lilac branch when mysterious pools of darkness are pouring forth from the horizon, a dream and nothing more. And yet, is she calling me? I don't know. When I go to her window, I do not see her. I listen to the green waves of the old Pločnica weeping, flowing amid the grass. I catch the scent of the liverwort, forest mushrooms and eggs. I gaze into the distance, somewhere far away, until I become sad, and infinitely lonely.

That is beautiful :)

Have you written it?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:29 pm

Yep. Kip can write well.

I was once able to write well. Kip could very well inspire me.

How are you, Froya.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:43 pm

Froya wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:
Kiprobalhato wrote:

That is beautiful :)

Have you written it?

originally written by đuro sudeta.

translated to english by my friend from the original hrvat

and then translated to the taisone tongue by...me 8)

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:43 pm

^^Hey Kraftie! :)

I'm ok. Doing a bit better now I think, then around spring time. I'm actually ok with the fact that maybe/hopefully the floors in the apartment have to be done all over again 8O
If so I will not be paying anything for it, but still it will be more stress as I live here now.

How are you? Have you gone for any walks in nature lately?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:47 pm

i had a dream that i owed over 20,000 dollars to the DMV for an unpaid citation and when i logged into their website i could see the amount increasing in real time.

it was the first nightmare i had in a long time :cry:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 12:57 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:

originally written by đuro sudeta.

translated to english by my friend from the original hrvat

and then translated to the taisone tongue by...me 8)

Duro Sudeta was a Croatian writer according to wikipedia.

What would I have done without wikipedia... I know very little :mrgreen:

However I couldn't find any information on taisone tongue.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 1:02 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i had a dream that i owed over 20,000 dollars to the DMV for an unpaid citation and when i logged into their website i could see the amount increasing in real time.

it was the first nightmare i had in a long time :cry:

Oh, that's awful. Must have been some relief to wake up!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 1:15 pm

I think that's Kip's own language.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 1:52 pm

Ian's been working on his house for nearly six months now. It's been one misadventure after another and a very long story to explain everything that happened, but he'll be able to put it on the market well before the end of October at this rate.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 2:01 pm

^Hopefully he gets a good price for it.

Sorry that house nearby your aunt didn't live up to the expectations.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2017, 2:02 pm

houses are a scam.

a million dollars for your average one.

i blame the tourism. f**k tourists.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.