Page 2092 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2089, 2090, 2091, 2092, 2093, 2094, 2095 ... 4092  Next

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:01 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
There is no separation between humans, nor between divinity and humanity. Many humans just think there is.

Presence means being fully present in what you are doing right now, so fully that you do not even think.

The tricky part of people building such false walls is the rest of us having to put in twice as many bridges. Good thing we can start with that via the same presence of self.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:05 am

Perquele.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 12:36 pm

Now that's a fish

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 12:39 pm

cathylynn wrote:
Froya wrote:
Hey Kura and Cathylynn

A couple of days ago I almost broke my record for how many hours straight I've been awake. I think it was around 35 hours :tired: The next day I was quite emotional and shaky.

in the mid-80's during my residency, i worked 36 hours straight twice a week for a year making life and death decisions. it was insane. after one shift, i fell asleep driving home and totaled a nurse's car. she was understanding.

why not just sleep in the car.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:22 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
cathylynn wrote:
Froya wrote:
Hey Kura and Cathylynn

A couple of days ago I almost broke my record for how many hours straight I've been awake. I think it was around 35 hours :tired: The next day I was quite emotional and shaky.

in the mid-80's during my residency, i worked 36 hours straight twice a week for a year making life and death decisions. it was insane. after one shift, i fell asleep driving home and totaled a nurse's car. she was understanding.

why not just sleep in the car.

we actually had "on call" rooms. after that incident, i had a cup of coffee and a nap before driving home.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:49 pm

Good morning.

I ended up fixing the Schwinn yesterday after several hours fiddling around with it and realizing the nylon sleeve had come out of the shaft and the flange was preventing proper reconnection, so I used a spanner around the shaft and pounded the sleeve back in with a bloody great mallet, whereupon there was enough thread showing to secure it properly.
Then I got up at 2am and moved every stick of furniture out of the lounge room, took down everything on the walls, removed the skirting boards and cleaned up the dust bunnies, put down drop cloths and sat on the lounge in the dining room and drank black coffee.

How's your day been?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:55 pm

Found half a dozen cat toys under the display cabinet, including the wind up mouse.
Wondered where that got to.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:13 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Perquele.

Perkele?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:16 pm

Përquelle.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:17 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Good morning.

I ended up fixing the Schwinn yesterday after several hours fiddling around with it and realizing the nylon sleeve had come out of the shaft and the flange was preventing proper reconnection, so I used a spanner around the shaft and pounded the sleeve back in with a bloody great mallet, whereupon there was enough thread showing to secure it properly.
Then I got up at 2am and moved every stick of furniture out of the lounge room, took down everything on the walls, removed the skirting boards and cleaned up the dust bunnies, put down drop cloths and sat on the lounge in the dining room and drank black coffee.

How's your day been?

Wow! You got out of bed around two hours before I fell a sleep. You have accomplished a days work before the day starts for most people.

My days been quite ok. Last night I drew for the first time in a long time. It felt good!

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:20 pm

i'm makin a new one.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:21 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
Përquelle.

per quelle

For the cells... :P

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:23 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i'm makin a new one.

What is it?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:28 pm

why another one of these of course.

except heated at 113 degrees C.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Froya
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 2:32 pm

^Cool! Oh so you use the wire to create a sort of "skeleton" to build the clay around?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:26 pm

Good almost evening, everyone. :) Ordinarily I wouldn't be online today, since it's Sunday, and it's a hypothetical no-electronics day in my house, but mum has some Hay House seminars on live today.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII