Page 1 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

ihitterdal
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jul 2009, 10:16 pm

If I know that I can get out when I need to, I enjoy small spaces.

Tory_canuck
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2009, 3:57 am

I like to wrap my self up tight in only my big warm fleecy blanket.I like the tight warm fuzzy feel :)

ALBERTAN...and DAMN PROUD OF IT!!

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2009, 10:32 pm

How comfortable this would be to me too...

kerupuk
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Mar 2012, 1:38 am

As a child, I spent my time in my 'laboratory' : a space next to my wardrobe, equipped with things stolen from kitchen to make kid's experiments. As a teenager, I emptied a wardrobe in my talented-program dormroom (and put my clothes inside luggage)and sit inside the wardrobe when I felt down or just to get some tranquilty. Oh yes, when I was a kid, I put myself in my wardrobe when my mom was angry, then I close the wardrobe after that I cried till fall asleep. :D Inever mind being in a very wide space, like in a ricefield or classroom, but with only some people in it. I can't concentrate when I sit in a crowded place, whether small or big space.

VeryStrange
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Jul 2012, 9:07 pm

Pascal wrote:
Be cautious folks, don't lock yourselves up in closets, It is not a game.

David Carradine did not survive to his claustrophilia fantasy

David Caradine and MI6 British codebreaker Gareth Williams suffocated because they both had Sexual Claustrophilia Fetish (getting sexual gratification from enclosing one's head or body in a confined or small space) . This extreme type of Claustorphilia quite often requires medical treatment to avoid self induced suffocation. Mayo Clinic has an article on this. The most extreme examples of the sexual fantasy are those that enjoy 'human to human' sexual claustrophilia fetish for some very odd sexual fantasies.

Do not search unless you are a non-squeamish adult, however that extreme form has a test to see if you suffer from 'human to human' type sexual claustrophilia fetish, if you search for ( sexual claustrophilia dream test ) the bottom comment explains the test. Funny stuff, but serious to a very few odd people -- you have been warned -- not to search -- if you are squeamish.

I feel sure that Isaac Asimov's claustrophilia was not this very odd type.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2012, 10:33 pm

Nope, I'm totally opposite. I'm claustrophobic.

VeryStrange
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jul 2012, 12:21 am

lostgirl1986 wrote:

My guess is that maybe only one in a hundred that take the ( Claustorphilia Dream Test ) would be Claustrophilia positive -- and 25 in a hundred would be claustorphobic. Then the other 74 would be just the usual 'neutral' type -- where 1 + 25 + 74 =100 LOL. The tendency toward Sexual Claustrophilia is not that common in men and even less common in women.

However, the positive ones would not do anything but fantasize -- which is harmless -- unless they were one in thousands like David Carradine and MI6 British codebreaker Gareth Williams who both needed medical help.

I however know of a local man that was taken to the ER to be pronounced dead -- that was found naked after masturbating and he had a plastic bag over his head -- like Russian actor Vyacheslav Titov that was found dead and stark naked who died that way last December.

If you have this -- just fantasize it -- but never get your head or body inside things where you can't breath well or escape. If you are totally compelled by it anyway, seek medical help. Death is rare but not that rare.

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 3:56 am

I like to be squeezed provided I can escape if necessary. I'd hate to go potholing in caves, wriggling through narrow holes and tunnels in the rock.

I once had to go inside one of those full body MRI scanning machines where you are shut inside a small tube, like a coffin, and the medical staff push the tube inside the machine. No room to move your arms or legs, totally trapped and dependent on the staff to slide you out of the machine again... it was horrible.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 5:44 am

lostgirl1986 wrote:

As am I.

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 8:53 am

I loved enclosed spaces. When I was little, I used to hide in the closet and close the door. I can't fit in the closet anymore, but when I sleep, I have to have all doors and windows shut. Something I did as a kid was also that I would take blankets, and I would hide under them, or wrap them all around me.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

VeryStrange
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jul 2012, 9:50 am

persian85033 wrote:
I loved enclosed spaces. When I was little, I used to hide in the closet and close the door. I can't fit in the closet anymore, but when I sleep, I have to have all doors and windows shut. Something I did as a kid was also that I would take blankets, and I would hide under them, or wrap them all around me.
When you felt totally enclosed and wrapped in the sofness of the blanket was it sexually erotic to you like those positive on the Sexual Claustorphilia Dream Test?

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 10:51 am

I tend to find small, enclosed spaces (an being underground as well) to have a calming effect (as long as there's no crowds of people). I have a metal crate I purchased at a surplus store that I can fit into and enjoy the feeling of the closeness and the metal along my body. As a child, my love for tight, confined spaces proved useful in Hide-and-Seek. The only problem is I'd fall asleep and the others would start to get upset or panic.

I wonder if this is tied to the comfort and sense of clarity I feel wearing my body armor and while applying deep pressure to my body 8O (that's my curious face).

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 1:25 pm

VeryStrange wrote:
When you felt totally enclosed and wrapped in the sofness of the blanket was it sexually erotic to you like those positive on the Sexual Claustorphilia Dream Test?

No. I've always liked to snuggle under blankets, but it's never made me feel erotic. It's more like calming.

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

VeryStrange
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jul 2012, 1:40 pm

CyborgUprising wrote:
I tend to find small, enclosed spaces (an being underground as well) to have a calming effect (as long as there's no crowds of people). I have a metal crate I purchased at a surplus store that I can fit into and enjoy the feeling of the closeness and the metal along my body. As a child, my love for tight, confined spaces proved useful in Hide-and-Seek. The only problem is I'd fall asleep and the others would start to get upset or panic.

I wonder if this is tied to the comfort and sense of clarity I feel wearing my body armor and while applying deep pressure to my body 8O (that's my curious face).

People with Claustrophilia enjoy the things you mention -- just like you do. Most will not admit publicly to the underling fact that they get sexual gratification from their fetish.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with sexual claustrophilia fetish as long as the two rules that all of the medical advice is based upon are strictly followed.

Those two rules are: 1.) Never never enclose your head or body or do anything else that will in any way restrict your easy breathing . 2.) Always always have a totally safe and easy exit and escape from such confinement or such practice.

Many deaths with heads or bodies found wrapped or fitted inside things are due to suicide/homicide -- but after investigation as to the cause of death, some are legally classified as death due to accidental sexual gratification type asphyxia (usually medically classified as: autoerotic asphyxiation).
In the USA there are a total of about 2.4 million deaths per year, but only about an average of 625 each year that are statistically classified as autoerotic asphyxiation. .

This is a hard fetish to ever change... so follow the two medical rules and just fantasize the rest. Never become a statistic. You should be just fine.
Also, a lot of highly intelligent people have had this and survived it.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 3:36 pm

VeryStrange wrote:
CyborgUprising wrote:

People with Claustrophilia enjoy the things you mention -- just like you do. Most will not admit publicly to the underling fact that they get sexual gratification from their fetish.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with sexual claustrophilia fetish as long as the two rules that all of the medical advice is based upon are strictly followed.

Those two rules are: 1.) Never never enclose your head or body or do anything else that will in any way restrict your easy breathing . 2.) Always always have a totally safe and easy exit and escape from such confinement or such practice.

Many deaths with heads or bodies found wrapped or fitted inside things are due to suicide/homicide -- but after investigation as to the cause of death, some are legally classified as death due to accidental sexual gratification type asphyxia (usually medically classified as: autoerotic asphyxiation).
In the USA there are a total of about 2.4 million deaths per year, but only about an average of 625 each year that are statistically classified as autoerotic asphyxiation. .

This is a hard fetish to ever change... so follow the two medical rules and just fantasize the rest. Never become a statistic. You should be just fine.
Also, a lot of highly intelligent people have had this and survived it.

Hmmm. I actually do not get anything sexual out of it, at least to my knowledge (remember Freud :lol: ); it serves as a means of dealing with sensory issues for me, but I don't have any issues with individuals who have a sexual response to claustrophilia so long as they stay sensible and safe, like you mentioned.

VeryStrange
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jul 2012, 8:53 pm

CyborgUprising wrote:
Hmmm. I actually do not get anything sexual out of it, at least to my knowledge (remember Freud :lol: ); it serves as a means of dealing with sensory issues for me, but I don't have any issues with individuals who have a sexual response to claustrophilia so long as they stay sensible and safe, like you mentioned.

Good. Then you will not have to worry about the dangers -- like those that have 'auto erotic asphyxia' -- as that happens with the Sexual Type of Claustrophilia.
You will likely not have any danger at all of becoming a statistic.
That problem only happens with the Sexual or 'auto erotic' type -- as the overpowering, uncontrollable drive in that type Claustorphilia is so very intense and so extremely strong.