What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 325 of 496 [ 7933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328 ... 496  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 10:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:
be patient, more will surely come to you, just as surely as god made little green aliens :alien:

Thank you! I will be patient then. :alien:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 11:09 pm

yay :)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 7:41 am

auntblabby wrote:

:o I had a dream last night, but it was more of an adult dream, so I will post it there in the adult dream thread.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 8:12 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

:o I had a dream last night, but it was more of an adult dream, so I will post it there in the adult dream thread.

you may also post adult dreams here as long as you couch them delicately. I learned how from watching director preston sturges sneak an R rated movie into a G-rated movie in 1943 ["miracle of morgan's creek"].

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 10:13 am

I had a bunch of weird, discombobulated dreams last night. It's hard to remember them all.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2017, 9:52 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

you may also post adult dreams here as long as you couch them delicately. I learned how from watching director preston sturges sneak an R rated movie into a G-rated movie in 1943 ["miracle of morgan's creek"].

Ya but I'm not very delicate with my words, so to play it safe I will just post it in the adult thread. :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 12:05 am

i'm overdue to remember another dream. have 'em but they evaporated quicker than I could record them. :|

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 12:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
i'm overdue to remember another dream. have 'em but they evaporated quicker than I could record them. :|

Don't feel bad, I haven't had a good dream for a couple of nights. :?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 12:47 am

we both have to get on the stick to make our dreams materialize.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 1:21 am

auntblabby wrote:

On the stick :?:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 1:48 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

On the stick :?:

do what is required to have dreams, even if they are the bizarre kind brought about by watching horror movies and eating spicy food before bedtime.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 10:25 am

Started to have a semi lucid dream while drifting off. Wish I had not roused myself, and stayed with the dream to see what was gonna happen next. Darn!

Dreamt that I lived and worked in a large small sea-side resort city like Ocean City Maryland, and that Donald Trump ran the town both as its mayor, and as its corporate CEO.

Like every adult citizen of the city I worked for Trump owned hotels, or in a Trump owned boardwalk entertainment venues. It was a company town. With the same guy as both mayor, and it's owner.

Never interacted with the old man himself, but I apparently I did interact on a regular basis with Ivanka Trump (being lower on the chain of command she was more like my immediate supervisor). Ivanka and I were both standing on the board walk in the sea breeze when I asked her for my work schedule (I was hoping for a weekend off to just do some beach combing). She said "I will get back to you about it... darling number two". I was taken aback that she called me that, and wondered who "darling number one" is (her husband?, her dad?). Was left in a confused emotional state (both flattered and annoyed- scared- and turned on- is she flirting with me or what?) about that mysterious seeming breach of social boundries that she made by saying that.

But then I tried to wake up in real life, but ended up falling back to sleep again. But then had some other dream that I dont remember. Lost the thread of that first dream.

Darn!

But the dream definitely wove together a number of themes in both my real personal life (job and other things) with themes about the nation. So its not a completely mysterious dream.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 10:58 am

I had a strange medical-related dream in which the doctor went to a family's house to treat them for various illnesses. I may have been thinking about a number of books I read throughout my life with medical themes.

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 Feb 2017, 11:41 am

There was some sort of party in a big house, and an online friend I used to have was there. They kept hurting my arm and my dog. There were lots of other people, but I didn't know most of them. My dog grew into the size of a cow and swam across water to save me and my dad. I don't know what from.

I accidentally hit my mouth on a painting and it made three of my teeth loose, stained and chipped, and I lost half of one of them. I don't know how, but it was like the teeth in the "after" photos for drugs.

Then I was on some sort of ship/plane (the water was where the sky should be) and I wasn't allowed to take fruit home with me, so I handed someone a bag of nine bananas (they were the ones I counted the night before I had the dream, which must be why I dreamt about them).

Then I woke up.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

Luna035
Raven
Raven

18 Feb 2017, 3:53 pm

I had a dream that I was married to a Neurotypical person and I lived happily ever after bwahahawahaha :heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 5:15 am

^^^another nightmare? ;)