What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 359 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361, 362 ... 497  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 10:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
Gee, you think so? :) I hope they get there comeuppance. :twisted:

I take great comfort from my conviction that during the "life review" that they will feel the pain they doled out, they'll feel it multiplied from all the people they doled it out to as well as all the witnesses and parents/friends. google "danion Brinkley" to learn more.

Will do :thumright:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2017, 12:10 pm

Last night I dreamed I put on a mermaid costume and swam at a beach at night. It wasn't completely dark out, more like twilight, and I stayed in the shallow water. It was one of the nicest dreams I had in a long time, but it would have been much nicer if it wasn't for all the annoying jellyfish. Fortunately, most of them couldn't sting through the mermaid tail I was wearing over my legs.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 7:45 am

Dreamt about killing an unfamiliar dog. Told the unfamiliar owner. The owner forgave

:D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 6:58 pm

i dreamt i was in some alternate lifetime in some other dimension. i was in a large bedroom, i noted a white light coming from under the door and a commotion outside, but that my attention was drawn to a musty smell inside this bedroom, and i was wondering where i could find an air cleaner, and wondered about opening a window but discovered that behind the curtains, the windows were sealed shut. i noticed the streets were empty, just a bunch of grayish houses with grayish-blue/green lawns and white picket fences, stretching out into the distance. it was getting dusky outside, then for some reason, almost as though it was calling me, i turned around and found a magazine on the bed and i picked it up, it was a "Car & Driver" magazine from some indeterminate period, i opened it and the pages fell on a centerfold featuring a "Lirpa Sloof" [musta been April!] convertible sedan, white paint job with patchwork leather interior, very pretty reds and greenish-gray-blues, with rust-colored thick fuzzy carpeting [like velour] and swaths of polished dark walnut paneling all over, with a maroonish-greenish 70s Cadillac steering wheel. i hopped into the picture to drive it, but immediately found myself instead, in a white Buick Lucerne Sedan with checkered black and blue/gray and white interior. i was driving on the highway when i noticed at random, switchblade knife blades would pop out from the Bott's Dots on the road, shredding the tires of any driver changing lanes, which randomly sent cars careening and crashing all over into each other and into walls and such, so i hurriedly exited that freeway and found myself on a country 2-lane road where i ran into a steep hill with an attitude, it didn't like me for some reason, so it became much steeper when i tried to climb it, almost vertical, tipping my car over and sending me to the bottom of the hill, and while i was down at the bottom, other cars were passing me and climbing the hill but it flattened itself almost to nothing for those people. so angrily, i revved the car and shot up that hill which didn't quite have time to get steep enough to knock me back like it did last time but it reared up enough to launch my car into the air where i landed on the other side, onto the road, with a tremendous bone-crunching WHUUMMPP!! then i watched the previously straight road immediately warp itself into a bunch of zigzagging Zs and Ws and S's and such, at which point i awoke. :huh:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 7:07 pm

Gawd!

You must wake up each morning more exhausted then when you went to bed!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 7:19 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Gawd! You must wake up each morning more exhausted then when you went to bed!

I gather it was a nightmare based on it being Friday The 13th today. :o

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 7:46 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in some alternate lifetime in some other dimension. i was in a large bedroom, i noted a white light coming from under the door and a commotion outside, but that my attention was drawn to a musty smell inside this bedroom, and i was wondering where i could find an air cleaner, and wondered about opening a window but discovered that behind the curtains, the windows were sealed shut. i noticed the streets were empty, just a bunch of grayish houses with grayish-blue/green lawns and white picket fences, stretching out into the distance. it was getting dusky outside, then for some reason, almost as though it was calling me, i turned around and found a magazine on the bed and i picked it up, it was a "Car & Driver" magazine from some indeterminate period, i opened it and the pages fell on a centerfold featuring a "Lirpa Sloof" [musta been April!] convertible sedan, white paint job with patchwork leather interior, very pretty reds and greenish-gray-blues, with rust-colored thick fuzzy carpeting [like velour] and swaths of polished dark walnut paneling all over, with a maroonish-greenish 70s Cadillac steering wheel. i hopped into the picture to drive it, but immediately found myself instead, in a white Buick Lucerne Sedan with checkered black and blue/gray and white interior. i was driving on the highway when i noticed at random, switchblade knife blades would pop out from the Bott's Dots on the road, shredding the tires of any driver changing lanes, which randomly sent cars careening and crashing all over into each other and into walls and such, so i hurriedly exited that freeway and found myself on a country 2-lane road where i ran into a steep hill with an attitude, it didn't like me for some reason, so it became much steeper when i tried to climb it, almost vertical, tipping my car over and sending me to the bottom of the hill, and while i was down at the bottom, other cars were passing me and climbing the hill but it flattened itself almost to nothing for those people. so angrily, i revved the car and shot up that hill which didn't quite have time to get steep enough to knock me back like it did last time but it reared up enough to launch my car into the air where i landed on the other side, onto the road, with a tremendous bone-crunching WHUUMMPP!! then i watched the previously straight road immediately warp itself into a bunch of zigzagging Zs and Ws and S's and such, at which point i awoke. :huh:

You have incredibly vivid dreams. :flower: What are bott's dots?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 8:11 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

thank you :flower:
Botts' dots are round non-reflective raised pavement markers. Botts' dots may also be called turtles (Washington and Oregon) or buttons (Texas and other southern states). In many parts of the U.S. and other countries, Botts' dots are used, along with reflective raised pavement markers, to mark lanes on highways and arterial roads.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botts'_dots

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 11:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Botts' dots are round non-reflective raised pavement markers. Botts' dots may also be called turtles (Washington and Oregon) or buttons (Texas and other southern states). In many parts of the U.S. and other countries, Botts' dots are used, along with reflective raised pavement markers, to mark lanes on highways and arterial roads.

Oh those thingies! :o I didn't know what they were called. So, what do you think your dream was symbolizing? Aside from being dreamed of during Friday 13th

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 11:07 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh those thingies! :o I didn't know what they were called. So, what do you think your dream was symbolizing? Aside from being dreamed of during Friday 13th

as they say, "beats the shazbutt outta me!" :lol:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2017, 11:27 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

as they say, "beats the shazbutt outta me!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I understand.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 12:09 am

^^^but on the surface, the general thread of the dream seems to be one of having to fight an onrushing current of opposition in my life.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 1:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^but on the surface, the general thread of the dream seems to be one of having to fight an onrushing current of opposition in my life.

I think that's a struggle we can all relate to. :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 1:28 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

at least most of us. though I doubt that George Clooney or George Lucas or any other famous George or such, ever has to worry about most of the stuff the rest of us 99%ers have to worry about.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 4:00 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

at least most of us. though I doubt that George Clooney or George Lucas or any other famous George or such, ever has to worry about most of the stuff the rest of us 99%ers have to worry about.

Is your name George?

I didn't have a PG dream last night, so I will have to post it in the adult dream thread. :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2017, 8:52 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Is your name George? I didn't have a PG dream last night, so I will have to post it in the adult dream thread. :mrgreen:

not in this lifetime, but mebbe in a previous or future lifetime I have been or will be a George.