What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 331 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334 ... 498  Next

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 7:39 pm

The other night I had a VERY bizarre dream where Mello saw a group of black people and said he didn't like "those people". Of course, if you look at how racially diverse the mafia is in Death Note that seems very un-Melloish.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 9:24 pm

I always have weird dreams.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 9:35 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

if you had to choose one, which was the weirdest?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 11:07 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^ join the club about feeling like life is zooming by faster than we can comprehend.

Thanks, I will make good use of my membership.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2017, 12:54 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^ join the club about feeling like life is zooming by faster than we can comprehend.

keep your watch wound up :)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2017, 9:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

keep your watch wound up :)

Will do! :salut:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 7:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

if you had to choose one, which was the weirdest?

Or just tell us you're latest weird dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 5:51 pm

I don't know what kinda dream this was, but I kept seeing a replay of john lennon's last moments on this earth, and hearing him singing "real love." :dj:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 8:08 pm

I dreamt I was at work in the hospital, I was late and people were calling my name angrily, to report to this operating room or that one, and I tried stuffing my street clothes into my locker but for some reason it was full-up of various things i'd absent-mindedly crammed in there at quitting times, countless quitting times in the past in a hurry to get the hell out the door, and the locker wouldn't close so I just said to hell with it and reported to work, and as soon as I could get away I rushed back to the locker room only to find it had been emptied, and as I was saying "UH OH" to myself, I looked around a corner and there was some employee who told me, "you shouldn't have left your locker open, now I will charge you money to get your stuff back." I eventually persuaded him to let me have my drivers' license and car keys back, he let me dig through my things in a box, and failed to find my car insurance card. then he told me he wanted me to be his sex slave. then I awoke. 8O

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 3:58 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was at work in the hospital, I was late and people were calling my name angrily, to report to this operating room or that one, and I tried stuffing my street clothes into my locker but for some reason it was full-up of various things i'd absent-mindedly crammed in there at quitting times, countless quitting times in the past in a hurry to get the hell out the door, and the locker wouldn't close so I just said to hell with it and reported to work, and as soon as I could get away I rushed back to the locker room only to find it had been emptied, and as I was saying "UH OH" to myself, I looked around a corner and there was some employee who told me, "you shouldn't have left your locker open, now I will charge you money to get your stuff back." I eventually persuaded him to let me have my drivers' license and car keys back, he let me dig through my things in a box, and failed to find my car insurance card. then he told me he wanted me to be his sex slave. then I awoke. 8O

8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:08 pm

I didn't dream anything last night; I was so exhausted from lack of sleep.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:14 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

8O

what do you think it means?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:16 pm

^It could be lack of security--emotional or mental--relating to mundane or material things, or being 'prostituted' [not literally, thankfully] against your will.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:24 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^It could be lack of security--emotional or mental--relating to mundane or material things, or being 'prostituted' [not literally, thankfully] against your will.

thank you for your input, that is very perceptive of you, and quite on the mark :idea:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:25 pm

^You're welcome. My mum often comments on how perceptive I am; I guess I've always been that way. :study:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:31 pm

^^^you are always welcome to pipe up when you see a dream that you can grok.