What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 356 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 353, 354, 355, 356, 357, 358, 359 ... 496  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2017, 8:20 pm

^^^has she been in special ed?

I dreamt I was in some kind of college student body lounge between classes, and I was sitting at a white round table with a few other students, and one of them was arguing with me about paul McCartney, I said I think I could understand what paul was thinking when he composed a certain song [can't remember after waking] and the other student, after repeatedly telling me "no he didn't!" and "that's not the truth!" shouted at me angrily, that I "know nothing about nothing at all!" :x

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2017, 8:05 am

Dreamt about getting a green belt in aikido

:D

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 1:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^has she been in special ed?

I dreamt I was in some kind of college student body lounge between classes, and I was sitting at a white round table with a few other students, and one of them was arguing with me about paul McCartney, I said I think I could understand what paul was thinking when he composed a certain song [can't remember after waking] and the other student, after repeatedly telling me "no he didn't!" and "that's not the truth!" shouted at me angrily, that I "know nothing about nothing at all!" :x

Yes she has been, back in elementary.

Don't listen to him, you know lots of stuff about all kinds of stuff! :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:50 am

^^^thank you :flower:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 3:49 pm

The last one I remember was where a weird little old lady took me to some kind of restaurant where the whole place was filled with smoke and the food was disgusting. They gave me spaghetti with cubes of Spam in it. :eew:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2017, 4:00 pm

Two nights ago I dreamed that I was in my Nana and Grandpa's basement with my cousin, and there were so many rooms that just went on and on and on that it seemed like they had two houses laid out down there. The rooms were full of old junk and bags of stuff and heaping piles of dusty things. I went right into one room had a humongous bookshelf crammed with books. I recognized one that is actually on my shelf: A Swiftly Tilting Planet. Then I went back and went left with my cousin, but there wasn't anything else of interest down that path. Then we seemed to teleport to the foot of the stairs, and my mum and my cousin's parents were asking us if we had found what we were looking for.
Then I dreamed that I was playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and found a harpy and a minotaur in a cage in one room of the castle, and got into an argument with my mum about whether they had actually been there. I played the game to show her, but then I kept getting lost and going in circles and I couldn't find the room again.

Last night I dreamed that I was at a place that seemed like my grandma's house, but bigger, and there were about six or seven other girls staying there. They all went out to do something, but I stayed behind and made myself some noodles [which I actually tasted], and toast and peanut butter. I found a drawer in the kitchen full of food that I usually eat, along with many jars of peanut butter. Then the girls came back and all sat down at the table, and I joined them, and they were all very noisy, but there was one nice girl with black hair who sat beside me and reminded me of an almost friend from high school.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 8:35 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^thank you :flower:

Well your absolutely welcome!

Last night I hadn't an odd dream where I was in some sort of strange reality where I got packaged up and sold as a toy!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2017, 9:35 pm

^^^what kinda toy? ;)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 10:02 am

I don't know what I dreamed last night. I've noticed, however, that lately I've been able to taste and read things in dreams. 8)

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 7:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^what kinda toy? ;)

The plushie toy kind.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2017, 8:16 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^what kinda toy? ;)

The plushie toy kind.

what do you think that dream is telling you? how did a plushie toy factor into your earlier life?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 8:03 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^what kinda toy? ;)

The plushie toy kind.

what do you think that dream is telling you? how did a plushie toy factor into your earlier life?

Yes one did, it was my friend, but then one day we moved and my mom left him behind... :cry:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 8:52 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^what kinda toy? ;)

The plushie toy kind.

Yes one did, it was my friend, but then one day we moved and my mom left him behind... :cry:

aaaawwwwww.... :( Image
I am wondering if, similar to the "rosebud" imagery in "citizen kane," that I keep dreaming of big cars shrinking down into little toy cars because my parents took my toy car back to the store because my mean older brother kept scaring me by honking its noisy little horn. :x

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 9:29 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^what kinda toy? ;)

The plushie toy kind.

I am wondering if, similar to the "rosebud" imagery in "citizen kane," that I keep dreaming of big cars shrinking down into little toy cars because my parents took my toy car back to the store because my mean older brother kept scaring me by honking its noisy little horn. :x

Thank you for the hug. :) He will live on forever in my memory.

Image Sorry you had your toy car taken away, one time my big sis broke the wing off my toy robot bird. She took it and slammed it into the pavement.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 10:01 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^what kinda toy? ;)

The plushie toy kind.

Image Sorry you had your toy car taken away, one time my big sis broke the wing off my toy robot bird. She took it and slammed it into the pavement.

do you know why she did such a thing?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:21 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^what kinda toy? ;)

The plushie toy kind.

do you know why she did such a thing?

Nope. :(