What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 353 of 496 [ 7934 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355, 356 ... 496  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 9:16 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I drove up to a Buddhist temple in the same little gray putt-putt car I've been driving in a few dreams now, got out, took a little white towable wheeled wagon out of the back, put in 2 homemade audio cassettes and a Sony Walkman cassette player and some black Sennheiser headphones, wheeled it around to the back of the temple, past some overgrown bamboo and tall grasses with bits of it mowed, found an unlocked door, entered and wandered around what looked like a temple that had gone to seed, I saw stacks of chairs long untouched, weeds here and there, muddy spots, worn tables, some ancient fliers for Buddhist functions, then wandered into a place that looked like it was for prayers, towing my little white wagon behind me. I found the front door to the place, opened it, then something invisible shoved me out the door and locked it behind me, leaving my precious cargo of little white wagon and tunes behind, irretrievable by me. I pondered my situation in the dream, wondering whether to call an associate who regularly attended Buddhist services, to have a word with the guy who ran the place, when at that moment the head guy appeared in the doorway and I asked him why this happened and can I have my stuff back, and he just turned around and walked back in and closed the door again. :huh:

Why do you suppose it was a Buddhist temple?

beats the burlap outta me. :shrug:

:shrug: ok.

a lotta my dreams make me go :shrug:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 5:14 pm

I dreamt I was in a greatly enlarged version of my bathroom, a large instrument decontamination and scrub sink was installed in place of my normal sink, and I was washing bloody ob/gyn surgical instruments, and a few fell down into an open drain sans grate, and I used a sponge forceps to retrieve them, then I turned around to step into the shower to wash all the blood off, when I awoke. :huh:

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

11 Sep 2017, 5:54 pm

peregrina wrote:
This is kinda embarrassing dream, but I will share it anyway.
One evening I had a horrible abdominal pain and someone I knew very well suggested colonic irrigation. 8O I freaked out.
That very night, I had a nightmare. In my dream, I found myself running away from that person who chased me with an enema bag. I woke up drenched in sweat.

i had a Super Mario related dream where i woke up in a room on top of a spike-walled shelf & i saw some images of the Koopalings

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 7:52 pm

JaredGTALover wrote:
peregrina wrote:
One evening I had a horrible abdominal pain and someone I knew very well suggested colonic irrigation. 8O I freaked out.
That very night, I had a nightmare. In my dream, I found myself running away from that person who chased me with an enema bag. I woke up drenched in sweat.

i had a Super Mario related dream where i woke up in a room on top of a spike-walled shelf & i saw some images of the Koopalings

I think the enemy bag dream was a warning, to see your doctor ASAP to make sure cancer is not in the picture. :idea:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 9:52 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a greatly enlarged version of my bathroom, a large instrument decontamination and scrub sink was installed in place of my normal sink, and I was washing bloody ob/gyn surgical instruments, and a few fell down into an open drain sans grate, and I used a sponge forceps to retrieve them, then I turned around to step into the shower to wash all the blood off, when I awoke. :huh:

I hate dreams where I get injured. :hmph:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2017, 11:55 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

luckily I was not injured, just splashed with blood and guck from washing dirty surgical instruments at a scrub sink. :eew:

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

12 Sep 2017, 5:42 am

auntblabby wrote:
JaredGTALover wrote:
peregrina wrote:

I think the enemy bag dream was a warning, to see your doctor ASAP to make sure cancer is not in the picture. :idea:

it's not

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 9:32 am

I dreamed I was listening to a song from a group I used to like when I was in high school. Somebody said, "You know all the words. Wow!" I said, somewhat embarrassed, "Yes, I used to listen to that song and that group every day." I won't say which one, because it embarrasses me now.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2017, 1:08 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

luckily I was not injured, just splashed with blood and guck from washing dirty surgical instruments at a scrub sink. :eew:

Yuck! :eew: Thankfully I don't have too many yucky dreams.

Chreeve2
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Sep 2017, 4:39 pm

I had a dream my friend was taken by people who wanted to preform 'medical experiments' on him and I was trying to save him.
The weird part is I don't have a friend.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 5:58 am

I dreamt I was lying in bed in the dark, dreaming again.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 9:06 am

I have weird dreams like that. I will fall asleep watching television (usually a tennis match) and I will have dreams about the match that is playing. I will hear the commentators yakking on about something stupid.

300series
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 3:20 pm

I had a weird dream last night.

In the dream, I reunited with one of my favourite teachers from high school; he was my teacher in tenth & eleventh grade. I was at my school, and I was showing him my new car, which is actually a car that is older than me. My car in the dream was an obscure, short-lived car called the Dodge St. Regis. We got in the car in went for a drive, and we talked about our old times in school. I told him about how much I missed him & liked being in his class, and how sad & disappointed I was during my senior year, when I had to move to another class.

I have not seen or heard from him since I graduated in 2003, and I wish I could talk with him or see him again. For the last few weeks, I have been talking with another member here on Wrong Planet about school, teachers, and growing up, and I wrote to her again yesterday, so maybe that is the reason why I had the dream.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 6:46 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was lying in bed in the dark, dreaming again.

Dreaming of dreaming... :chin: fascinating.

I dreamed that I had my very own tv show!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 7:57 pm

^^what was the tv show about?
I dreamt that it was night time and my tin can out in the dark woods are surrounded by "deliverance"-styled yahoo troglodytes, all yelling at me to come outside and take what's comin' to me. :o

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2017, 9:06 pm

At least they didn't tell you that they were gonna make you "squeal....like a pig!". ^^^

Or maybe they did.