What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 7 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 498  Next

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 5:23 am

This morning I dreamed I was at a free party (rave kinda thing) in a church on a mountain, and everyone at it was really miserable and boring. So I look out the window and see there's a glorious purplish light shining upon a strange cluster of temples and mosques and churches some miles away, down in the valley. So then I find myself cycling down there. When I get near to one church, I notice there are some white and black striped creatures milling around. My brain decides they are Siberian tigers, and they start chasing me, so I pedal away in high gear, and one tiger almost catches me, but I manage to somehow keep ahead until I woke.

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 5:58 am

Mine was more sad than weird. Do you know what a lucid dream is, where you know it's really a dream? I had a lucid dream I met this girl working in a grocery store, and she was really friendly. Toward the end of the dream, she came to me and said she quit, because she was being mistreated by everyone there. I hugged her, but realizing she wasn't real, I told her that in whatever capacity she actually existed, I wished her a happy life. As I said that I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I woke up crying. It's more strange now that I think back, but I sure didn't think so for the first five minutes after waking up.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 6:43 am

I had a dream that my ex friend was about to slit my throat open, with a butcher knife. That happened, early this morning.

CaptainTrips222
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 6:51 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I had a dream that my ex friend was about to slit my throat open, with a butcher knife. That happened, early this morning.

The dream, or for reals?

b9
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 8:44 am

i dreamed that i started to drive a removalist truck i hired with all my belongings in it to another location a long way away (i could never fit everything i own into 1 truck but it was a dream).

i dreamed that i was suddenly so tired i could not pay attention to the road, and the truck seemed to have a mind of it's own.

i dreamed that i put my foot on the brake, but only the front right brake was working, so the truck lurched dangerously downward on it's front right hand wheel.

i dreamed that the truck then fell on it's right hand side and scraped along the road a ways.

i dreamed that i was mildy annoyed but i was too tired to care seriously, and then another much bigger truck drove by and snagged my truck somehow with a belt trailing from it.

then i dreamed that it was pulling me along the road, and i realized i left some very important things behind and i could not stop and go back for them.
i dreamed that the side of my truck was being abraded by the road surface and was getting hot, and it would not last much longer until it was worn through and everything would spill out of the hole onto the road.

it was raining hard and i was being pulled along on my side inside the truck in the middle of nowhere and that dream was unpleasant and the dream just faded out.

i am sure the quality of my sleep is inferior when those types of dreams of insecurity happen

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 10:29 am

I had another one of my awful, never to be repeated, someone shoot me in the head to make it stop dreams. And there I was thinking they had stopped.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 3:59 am

the first half of my weird dream seems to have erased itself from my memory, but the 2nd half is as follows:

i was transported to a battleship type of watercraft with a bunch of wild horses on the landing strip atop the boat. there were some non-military men corralling the horses and a few of them fell over the side, into the ocean below. in my dream, i zoomed in on one of the horses that fell over, and suddenly found myself in this little locker room but with the shower stall section totally given over to the ocean. an ocean in a locker room shower stall. in this ocean area there was a floating island and a stationary island up against the wall of the shower stall. a horse stranded on the stationary island decided to jump onto the floating island, and this made them both drift towards the shore of the dry land in the locker room. waiting on the shore was my older sister, and the horse and my sister embraced, and the horse morphed into a pony and then into a pygmy horse which licked my sister with affection like it was a dog, and it whinnied in sheer joy. my sister was holding the pygmy horse which had a big smile on its face. then i awoke.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2010, 5:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
the first half of my weird dream seems to have erased itself from my memory, but the 2nd half is as follows:

i was transported to a battleship type of watercraft with a bunch of wild horses on the landing strip atop the boat. there were some non-military men corralling the horses and a few of them fell over the side, into the ocean below. in my dream, i zoomed in on one of the horses that fell over, and suddenly found myself in this little locker room but with the shower stall section totally given over to the ocean. an ocean in a locker room shower stall. in this ocean area there was a floating island and a stationary island up against the wall of the shower stall. a horse stranded on the stationary island decided to jump onto the floating island, and this made them both drift towards the shore of the dry land in the locker room. waiting on the shore was my older sister, and the horse and my sister embraced, and the horse morphed into a pony and then into a pygmy horse which licked my sister with affection like it was a dog, and it whinnied in sheer joy. my sister was holding the pygmy horse which had a big smile on its face. then i awoke.

That sounds like one of mine :). Total visual pile-up.

CobaltBlew
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jun 2010, 12:46 pm

I had a dream which involved human monkey babies and distraught parents with attacking pirates lol. The same day I dreamt that I was sleepwalking and put shaving cream on the mirror in the bathroom, the time before that I went into the bathroom and snapped the hair dressing scissors in half LOL!

Another time I was carving someones kneck while they were alive like a doner kebap, and another time I had a battle with two trouble makers. Luckily I had a rake with nails in it that I beat them with. I think one of em died, but they deserved it because it was in self defense lol.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2010, 6:05 am

i dreamt i went to work on time-travelling stilts. but i still waited on the traffic lights.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2010, 6:36 pm

The weirdest dream for me would have to be speaking with someone whom, I had exiled out of my life in that this person had saiid, "that she would wish me a Happy Birthday upon the day of such."That is quite strange for, I've not spoken with this person in 10yr now and more than likely shant speak again anytime in the next 3000yrs either :x

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2010, 6:57 pm

I was a tourist in some foreign country, a totalitarian state in South America. I come across some old dump of a place, and what do you know? It's a hideout for revolutionaries. And there were commandoes outside, staking the place out. Naturally, I got out of there, but not before things were being shot up. Next, I was back at the condo that I'm staying in this week, near a beach. I walk out, only to see the commandoes rushing towards me, weapons blazing. I ran like hell through the nearby camping ground, bullets whizzing by me. Strangely, none of the people residing there took notice. I got back to the condo, the commandoes long gone. My parents and I bump into a girl, who tells us that they were coming. And wouldn't you know it, they were right in front of us, in civilian clothing this time. There's a little altercation. My dad got stabbed, but I forgot what happened to him. Mom and I get chased across the state by the commandoes, and the last thing I remember is me telling Mom that we should report this to the FBI.

Crazy.

JakeGrover
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jul 2010, 7:23 pm

I had a dream that I was playing Wacraft III and these weird treants kept sniffing my Mountain King. It was really strange. I guess that means I've been playing too much Warcraft. It's so fun, though.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2010, 8:19 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was Elizabeth Swann from Pirates of the Caribbean. I was on an island with Jack Sparrow and Will Turner; it looked like Tortuga because there was a lot of people around and a lot of chaos going on. Anyway, the three of us were sitting together on the beach, trying to figure out where to go from there. We talked for a few minutes and then I saw Will with his shirt off, so I pushed him over, got on top of him and tried to kiss him. He shoved me off of him, and I was furious. I told him that I didn't like him anyway.

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2010, 8:33 pm

That someone I liked died. It made me really sad.

ColdBlooded
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2010, 11:02 pm

My dream last night was pretty mixed up and crazy.. But there were certain parts that i remember. It doesn't make sense.

Ok. So, there was some sort of party... We had a really deep in-ground pool in our backyard(we don't actually). And then the water all got drained out somehow and a few people(i don't even remember who these people were) got stuck at the bottom of the deep end of the pool, and i was trying to pull them out, and then more people got stuck and someone was upset about it. Then for some reason my sister's cat with her newborn kittens were sitting on the couch in our living room and i kept coming in to check on them... Then, Daniel Tosh from Tosh.0 was in the backyard by the pool playing tricks on people(okay, i'm pretty sure this was because i fell asleep with Comedy Central on...). So, uh, yeah. My dreams rarely follow any sort of logic or even a storyline.