What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 326 of 496 [ 7933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 323, 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329 ... 496  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 5:15 am

^^^another nightmare? ;)

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Feb 2017, 7:46 am

I've been wondering why I've stopped dreaming, or stopped remembering. As Jungian-steeped as I am, this shouldn't happen.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 7:36 pm

^^^^mee too. :scratch:

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 10:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G79EHVjLgwU
I dreamed that I had a ham sandwich and then went to work. The horror of the mundane, the ultimate nightmare!!!BTW GREAT VIDEO ( and its only 4 minutes!)

I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 10:40 pm

I dreamed I was Cleopatra in my Maidenform bra- just kidding.

I dreamed I was playing HGSS and was battling Ariana. I don't remember what she said but it was markedly different from the real dialogue. I think she might have mentioned "her son". Silver?

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 6:04 am

I dreamt I was in a strange humongous hotel that was owned by the U.S. gov't and inside this big hotel, which was like a small city with different buildings separated by parks, was an army fort and a basic training battalion. I was there to re-take basic training for an upcoming war assignment. it was a brief delayed entry vacation I was on, and I was dating somebody that looked a LOT like the actress/singer Julie Andrews when she was young. we rode around together in a white mustang convertible. then I bid her adieu and reported to my hotel room, bathed, then visited the early arrivals in the basic training barracks, everything was cool and the drill sergeants were not in army mode, they were mostly goofing off. then I awoke.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 9:44 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a strange humongous hotel that was owned by the U.S. gov't and inside this big hotel, which was like a small city with different buildings separated by parks, was an army fort and a basic training battalion. I was there to re-take basic training for an upcoming war assignment. it was a brief delayed entry vacation I was on, and I was dating somebody that looked a LOT like the actress/singer Julie Andrews when she was young. we rode around together in a white mustang convertible. then I bid her adieu and reported to my hotel room, bathed, then visited the early arrivals in the basic training barracks, everything was cool and the drill sergeants were not in army mode, they were mostly goofing off. then I awoke.

Interesting...

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 2:17 am

^
It IS interesting.

The meaning seems to center on turning the clock to an earlier era (either in your life, or in the history of the nation, or both).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 2:24 am

naturalplastic wrote:
^
It IS interesting.

The meaning seems to center on turning the clock to an earlier era (either in your life, or in the history of the nation, or both).

thank you :) it seems to be a trend, so far, that my subconscious storage of unpleasant real-life personal history is making a mellow détente with the present.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 4:23 am

I have vivid and weird dreams all the time, but I can't quite remember them well enough to describe them.

I remember something about climbing around on giant rocks made of black licorice though.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 5:39 am

naturalplastic wrote:
^
It IS interesting.

That's what I was thinking as well.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 Feb 2017, 3:44 am

I dreamt I was in the U.S. Navy (I'm Canadian) aboard an enormous ship that was all gray paint inside, even the tables and grates. This was supposed to be a happy place. My superior officer was one of my favourite actors (forget his name) and he had the envelope we'd been waiting for but it wasn't what we wanted (brown envelope, 8.5x11, a piece of paper and a large photograph of 3 people). He didn't let me see it before he threw it away.

We were supposed to proceed to a better place but I woke. I lay in bed for a long time believing that my apartment isn't real and I'm living somewhere else, maybe on that ship.

I am really moving in the next couple of months.

Polly
Raven
Raven

28 Feb 2017, 5:35 am

I believe I've had the same dream every night for the last 4 years .
If I'm having other dreams, I don't remember them. :?:

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 5:44 am

id wake up next to someone who knows me well...hoping to have a...party...on my birthday...still thinking 4 maybe 5 guests...uhhmm... :P

hey! thats MY couch

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 10:08 am

I dreamed that the year was over and I accomplished nothing I set out to do. It made me very sad. I was glad when I woke up. I thought, "Whew, I still have plenty of time."

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 7:46 pm

This dream was intense and intricate. I dreamed that I had found my soul mate. She and I had a history. I remembered every detail ( hence intricate). I knew her family, when we first met.... Then we both realized that we were both only dreaming. She gradually disappeared into a fog as we both cried.

I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM