What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 331 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 328, 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334 ... 497  Next

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 8:22 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
all night long I dreamt I was driving swanky cars, or being driven around in them by my late father. in the first one I was driving in some alternate reality Christmas village out in the woods, lots of colorful xmas decorations all about, and I was driving a fancy audi convertible, with a fine suspension, almost no road noise, just driving around some curvy little switchbacks and such. the second one I was still in the xmas village, I was a passenger in something like an old jaguar xj, although my dad was driving gently I was still grabbing at the sides of my seat feeling like centrifugal force was gonna send me flying out of the car through the window at any time.

Did you have your seatbelt on?

if I were lucid-dreaming i'd be able to answer that. but I suppose in my dreams at least, there are no seatbelts. can't count the number of dreams I've had where i'd be driving down the road when gradually the car would morph into a motorcycle and then a unicycle with a thousand-foot tall seat and I be precariously balanced way up in the air. and the road would turn into a dirt path and then no road at all :o

Is that a legacy of that bicycle accident that put you in the hospital a couple of years ago?

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 8:38 pm

.First i was on this train with a lot of
other people going to visit people in hospital we are being guided by a man
but when i get off the train the other people and guide have disappeared.I
am in the downstairs of a building just walking about in a dress and
all these doctors and nurses are going back and forth.I go upstairs and i am
in this ward walking around like it is a perfectly natural thing to do
when this man comes running at me with a razor blade screaming at me and
starts slashing at me with a razor blade.A nurse notices and rushes and
takes the razor blade off the man saying'That's so and so's(can't remember
actual name) razor blade ' and goes.The man who has just slashed me grabs a
pillow and puts it over my face.There's a struggle.Somehow i manage to grab
him by the throat and i am squeezing and squeezing and then i woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2017, 10:00 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
all night long I dreamt I was driving swanky cars, or being driven around in them by my late father. in the first one I was driving in some alternate reality Christmas village out in the woods, lots of colorful xmas decorations all about, and I was driving a fancy audi convertible, with a fine suspension, almost no road noise, just driving around some curvy little switchbacks and such. the second one I was still in the xmas village, I was a passenger in something like an old jaguar xj, although my dad was driving gently I was still grabbing at the sides of my seat feeling like centrifugal force was gonna send me flying out of the car through the window at any time.

Did you have your seatbelt on?

if I were lucid-dreaming i'd be able to answer that. but I suppose in my dreams at least, there are no seatbelts. can't count the number of dreams I've had where i'd be driving down the road when gradually the car would morph into a motorcycle and then a unicycle with a thousand-foot tall seat and I be precariously balanced way up in the air. and the road would turn into a dirt path and then no road at all :o

Is that a legacy of that bicycle accident that put you in the hospital a couple of years ago?

that is a very good question. the accident occurred in 2013 august 23, luckily I don't exactly relive it but it may indeed flavor in a subtle way, some dreams.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 9:17 pm

i woke up entirely aware that I just dreamt, but as soon as I was aware of that, the contents of said dream just evaporated. :| hmph.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2017, 4:42 am

had for the umpteenth time a hospital work dream where I was in the usual labor and delivery unit, setting up for yet another scheduled C-section, and as I finished with the room and backtable, some careless housekeepers came in and brushed up against it and leaned over it, thus contaminating it just when I needed to wheel it up to the patient and surgeons who were waiting for me. also there was some pregnant mom who had her nursing child inside some kind of clear bag upside-down for reasons unknown to me.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 11:37 am

auntblabby wrote:
had for the umpteenth time a hospital work dream where I was in the usual labor and delivery unit, setting up for yet another scheduled C-section, and as I finished with the room and backtable, some careless housekeepers came in and brushed up against it and leaned over it, thus contaminating it just when I needed to wheel it up to the patient and surgeons who were waiting for me. also there was some pregnant mom who had her nursing child inside some kind of clear bag upside-down for reasons unknown to me.

How odd! Did you ever partake in any c-sections in real life?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2017, 10:40 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

that was my #1 job for over 2 decades.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2017, 9:38 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Neat! I wonder if you ever assisted in my c-section?

Last night I dreamed I was driving a fast car. I don't usually have vehicle dreams.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2017, 9:40 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Neat! I wonder if you ever assisted in my c-section? Last night I dreamed I was driving a fast car. I don't usually have vehicle dreams.

a car represents your life and the direction in life you are taking, and if it is going to fast, that is reflective of feeling rushed or that life is going by faster than you can grab hold of. and I may well have assisted in your birth if you were born at Madigan Army Hospital sometime in the 90s.

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Apr 2017, 10:48 am

I can't remember it properly, but I was on a train with my sister, and she threw her bottle of makeup at a window. I think it was because of something to do with the makeup or the man next to the window (I don't know who he was or if we knew him) bringing bad luck.

We were trying to decide which one of us should throw it. She threw it from the inside of the train, but it looked like it had been thrown from the outside. The window didn't break, but it was covered in makeup, and the man next to it couldn't see out of it anymore.

I haven't been on a train for eight years.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2017, 12:19 am

I dreamt I was in an unfinished version of one of my parents' old houses, sometime in the 70s, but I was an adult somehow in that time in the dream, a few years younger than I am now. I was improbably taking a shower in my bedroom, a shower wand was sticking out from an unfinished wall in an unfinished redo of my bedroom, and just the carpeting on the floor, no shower flower or drain. I was wearing my bathrobe while I was showering, and I heard a commotion in the next room which somehow was connected to my bedroom, and some young raven-haired woman, her hair was down her back, she was undernourished and on the skinny side, wearing a long cocktail party dress, pale skin, black eyes, was commenting on me showering in my bathrobe, so I took it off and threw it on the floor thinking it would absorb some of the water that was soaking the carpeting. then she whipped out a pair of barber's shears and lectured me about my hair, said my hair was too thin to wear any longer than a butch. then I awoke. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 8:59 pm

in a fragment of remembered dream, I was in a big ballroom, and we were all naked and dancing to some silent music being put out by this tuxedoed band atop a tall riser with a giant sparkly rotating disco ball above them.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 10:20 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Neat! I wonder if you ever assisted in my c-section? Last night I dreamed I was driving a fast car. I don't usually have vehicle dreams.

a car represents your life and the direction in life you are taking, and if it is going to fast, that is reflective of feeling rushed or that life is going by faster than you can grab hold of. and I may well have assisted in your birth if you were born at Madigan Army Hospital sometime in the 90s.

I do feel like my life is going too fast these days. :( Nope, while I was born in the 90's it wasn't at that hospital.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2017, 10:43 pm

^^^ join the club about feeling like life is zooming by faster than we can comprehend.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 2:15 am

I dreamt all my kinfolk gathered at my parents' old house, and we were all getting ready for some long exotic trip someplace, prolly to heaven. I was my usual slow and clumsy dream self, my shoes were untying themselves and I was tripping over my own two feet, retying the shoes then my socks came off repeated, and meanwhile a big jet transport plane parked behind the house and my kinfolk all got on, and by the time I finally got my socks to cooperate and stay the hell on my feet, the plane took off and left me behind, and in frustration I shouted out loud, "SSHHHEEEEEEETTT!! !"

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 7:39 pm

The other night I had a VERY bizarre dream where Mello saw a group of black people and said he didn't like "those people". Of course, if you look at how racially diverse the mafia is in Death Note that seems very un-Melloish.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~