What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 6 of 497 [ 7949 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 497  Next

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 2:05 pm

I've had a dream that I was walking through an area that was once part of my childhood though it had not changed one bit at all.I recall taking in the sites of the old oak trees and many fountains about the place not forgetting the notion that no matter where I roamed in this place never did I feel unhappy but, then again at the end there was this rope bridge which was crossed upon I cut the bindings with a machete to keep anyone from following me..

melbi
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 3:20 am

I was a "female snoopy" and Snoopy was my bf 8)

Withdrawn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2010, 4:27 pm

A few days ago I dreamt that I lived with cannibals and ate some of my friends. :lol: Yummy.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 6:27 pm

i dreamt that i was trying to sleep in a dark and strange room with these weird glowing-in-the-dark bumble bees that were obnoxiously buzzing and swarming about, and i tried to hide from them under the covers but then i got hot and short of breath so i had to make a little hole in the blanket so just my mouth could get some fresh air.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 6:49 pm

I dreamed I was flying around a bunch of shops in a mall. Flying is fun!

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 7:01 pm

Withdrawn wrote:
A few days ago I dreamt that I lived with cannibals and ate some of my friends. :lol: Yummy.

That made me laugh! Could it have any meaning?

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2010, 2:21 pm

I was in the passenger seat of a police car in search of where I parked my car which, happened to be in a place from my early childhood of all things..

persononplanet
Butterfly
Butterfly

25 May 2010, 12:21 am

Over the past year I have a dream about once every few weeks that I'm being attacked by a Lion or Tiger.
Happened last night too.
Funny thing is my Chinese animal is the Tiger - I'm born in that year.
I heard someone say that spirit guides can come to you in your dreams as animals,
but I don't think a lion or tiger is my spirit guide, because one time I think the tiger killed me.
I guess it could be an extreme lesson from a spirit guide, it would be cool if I had a spirit guide
who came in the form of a Tiger!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2010, 1:11 pm

persononplanet wrote:
Over the past year I have a dream about once every few weeks that I'm being attacked by a Lion or Tiger.
Happened last night too.
I heard someone say that spirit guides can come to you in your dreams as animals,
but I don't think a lion or tiger is my spirit guide, because one time I think the tiger killed me.
I guess it could be an extreme lesson from a spirit guide, it would be cool if I had a spirit guide

Tiger
To see a tiger in your dream, represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.??

To dream that you are attacked by a tiger, symbolizes repressed feelings or emotions that frighten you.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2010, 1:22 pm

auntblabby wrote:
persononplanet wrote:
Happened last night too.

Tiger
To see a tiger in your dream, represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction.??

To dream that you are attacked by a tiger, symbolizes repressed feelings or emotions that frighten you.

I had a very visually pleasing dream about a tiger. I was standing in a darkened window looking down on the street below. It was snowing and the street was deserted. Then along comes a white tiger strolling down the street.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2010, 1:52 pm

I've had a dream where I was someone of a different ethnicity which, was not so bad, for I cam to understand lfie from another's eyes though, I'll admit being called by a name other than I go by seems very odd indeed..

kekekeke
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 May 2010, 11:42 pm

Last night..

I was walking down a road and saw many people walking among me in all different directions. There was an intersection and some guy started talking to me, I don't remember about what because suddenly blood spews out of his head, so I just walked on to see a crazy but determined woman firing a pistol at seemingly random people, some of whom were falling dead or scrambling for cover. But I just kept walking in the same direction, or the world changed it direction for me. I was alone for a bit when I saw a small gathering where the road abruptly turned into a river. This stalled a few people but I jumped into the river. It was cold in the form of depression and I was easily overtaken by the current. Submerged, I could see piles of bodies deep below, I focused in on them.. the faces were indistinguishable, identities lost to the passing water. They will always remain frozen and forgotten. I kept forward though and didn't even concern their fate in myself. At the heart of the river I found a portal of sorts. It was dreadfully vibrant with energies blue, violet, and red (as best can be described). I passed through it and my skin was pinched at every nerve. What I saw is impossible to discern without any reference to source... but was it amazing and full of life

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2010, 1:09 am

Aimless wrote:
I had a very visually pleasing dream about a tiger. I was standing in a darkened window looking down on the street below. It was snowing and the street was deserted. Then along comes a white tiger strolling down the street.

Snow
To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. You may also be feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. To dream that you are watching the snow fall, represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective. It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility.
To dream about a blizzard, suggests that you are feeling emotionally cold and frigid. You feel excluded and left out. It may indicate a lack of love and the absence of warmth within your own family circle.

To dream that you find something in the snow, suggests that you are exploring and accessing your unused potential, abilities, and talents. You have uncovered some hidden talent and ability within yourself. It may also indicate forgiving yourself or others. the white tiger in the deserted street, which blends in with the white snow could mean that your heretofore hidden talents and leadership ability are stealthily coming in from the cold [social isolation], and asserting their presence in your life, or your hopes and determination that this will become fact.

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2010, 3:26 am

one of my cats was made of water with fish swimming around inside it

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2010, 2:57 pm

a fragment of a remembered dream had me in some academic office where this older lady with gray hair and wearing a gray wool suit was sitting down next to her desk, and i was standing next to her, and she told me, "we are advancing your admission from ernest [earnest?] the 24th ahead to ernest the 10th." then i awoke. i wonder what month "ernest" or "earnest" might be? maybe there is an ernest month in another world somewhere, along with a herbie, george and a sam month, and maybe a seaphus month as well, for all i know.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 5:23 am

This morning I dreamed I was at a free party (rave kinda thing) in a church on a mountain, and everyone at it was really miserable and boring. So I look out the window and see there's a glorious purplish light shining upon a strange cluster of temples and mosques and churches some miles away, down in the valley. So then I find myself cycling down there. When I get near to one church, I notice there are some white and black striped creatures milling around. My brain decides they are Siberian tigers, and they start chasing me, so I pedal away in high gear, and one tiger almost catches me, but I manage to somehow keep ahead until I woke.