What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 352 of 496 [ 7933 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 349, 350, 351, 352, 353, 354, 355 ... 496  Next

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 6:58 am

I had a strange dream that others may or may not like

People were after me for no real reason
They officially disappeared eventually after they did their thing but never unofficially disappeared
They never unofficially disappeared
Blind eye

And there was peace,

Computers are interesting pieces of equipment, they do lots of weird things that are a mystery to me.

Adware always popping up for the lulz

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2017, 9:38 am

I was driving my car and wound up in a strange place. I saw a street named Catalonia Street. I might have been thinking about the recent events in Barcelona.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2017, 5:53 pm

I dreamt I drove up to a Buddhist temple in the same little gray putt-putt car I've been driving in a few dreams now, got out, took a little white towable wheeled wagon out of the back, put in 2 homemade audio cassettes and a Sony Walkman cassette player and some black Sennheiser headphones, wheeled it around to the back of the temple, past some overgrown bamboo and tall grasses with bits of it mowed, found an unlocked door, entered and wandered around what looked like a temple that had gone to seed, I saw stacks of chairs long untouched, weeds here and there, muddy spots, worn tables, some ancient fliers for Buddhist functions, then wandered into a place that looked like it was for prayers, towing my little white wagon behind me. I found the front door to the place, opened it, then something invisible shoved me out the door and locked it behind me, leaving my precious cargo of little white wagon and tunes behind, irretrievable by me. I pondered my situation in the dream, wondering whether to call an associate who regularly attended Buddhist services, to have a word with the guy who ran the place, when at that moment the head guy appeared in the doorway and I asked him why this happened and can I have my stuff back, and he just turned around and walked back in and closed the door again. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 9:13 am

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I drove up to a Buddhist temple in the same little gray putt-putt car I've been driving in a few dreams now, got out, took a little white towable wheeled wagon out of the back, put in 2 homemade audio cassettes and a Sony Walkman cassette player and some black Sennheiser headphones, wheeled it around to the back of the temple, past some overgrown bamboo and tall grasses with bits of it mowed, found an unlocked door, entered and wandered around what looked like a temple that had gone to seed, I saw stacks of chairs long untouched, weeds here and there, muddy spots, worn tables, some ancient fliers for Buddhist functions, then wandered into a place that looked like it was for prayers, towing my little white wagon behind me. I found the front door to the place, opened it, then something invisible shoved me out the door and locked it behind me, leaving my precious cargo of little white wagon and tunes behind, irretrievable by me. I pondered my situation in the dream, wondering whether to call an associate who regularly attended Buddhist services, to have a word with the guy who ran the place, when at that moment the head guy appeared in the doorway and I asked him why this happened and can I have my stuff back, and he just turned around and walked back in and closed the door again. :huh:

Why do you suppose it was a Buddhist temple?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2017, 10:24 am

So, two nights ago I dreamed I was on the Titanic, about a day or two before the disaster. My friend was with me, but was a lot older than he actually is and only stayed around in the bar, which is bizarre because he once told me that he never wants to drink alcohol, ever. I actually managed to convince people to listen to me, and gathered up the passengers on the deck, and the lifeboats were rechecked. As a result of my actions, the captain didn't order full steam ahead, the radio operators were working in shifts so that there was always someone there, and the water-holding compartments were sealed off way before the ship entered the ice flows. But then 'I Love Paris' started playing out of nowhere, but it wasn't part of the dream--it was in my head and woke me up and then repeated over and over for nearly two hours.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 3:02 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

beats the burlap outta me. :shrug:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 5:24 am

Dreamt about eating bleach

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 11:30 am

I had something akin to a nightmare last night.

I dreamed about a criminal couple who murdered a man and buried him in a deep watery hole that was filled in right in front of the downtown library. Then they got paranoid about whether they would be suspected or not, and went more than a little crazy. They were at their house with their two kids when an assassin who looked exactly like Teatime from the Discworld novel Hogfather showed up as if literally out of nowhere, armed with a gun. When asked by the male murderer if he was in fact called Mr. Teatime, the assassin bluntly said ‘No’ and shot all four of them one by one [for some reason I seemed to be in the female murderer’s perspective, so it was like I was the one getting shot. Then, just as the assassin was about to leave, both the couple and their kids suddenly lurched to their feet as if controlled by strings, clearly somehow alive despite getting shot in the head, and then the police showed up and arrested the assassin [for some reason the officer on duty was female]. Then the woman suddenly decided to confess about the murder, and told the police exactly where to find the murdered man, but then the dream ended before I found out what happened next.

So if Mr. Teatime is showing up in my dreams...does that mean I read too much Discworld? [Even though I only have three books?] Then again, I did read a book about the divine feminine and all of the horrible patriarchal things that have been going on for thousands of years, so...

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 11:42 am

Here's another weird one from my dream collection:

September 1, 2017
I dreamed that mum and Ian and I were staying at a family’s house. The mother seemed to be a friend of mum’s. Somehow the clothes and such that I packed ended up strewn all over the floor of the guest room and elsewhere, and there was a younger, round-ish boy and an older, tall, dark-haired boy who lived there. It was quite dark and grey and kind of dismal in that house. We might have been in the basement, but I’m not sure. For some reason, the younger boy was drinking out of my waterbottle, and I actually protested that it was mine while he was slurping up the water from it in a slightly disgusting way. Then suddenly we were leaving, and mum was upset and cross that my clothes were everywhere even though I’m pretty sure that I didn’t actually throw them around or just leave them on the floor. Perhaps the boys had something to do with it? Anyway, I rapidly picked up all of the clothes and stuff and shoved it all in my backpack, and then I opened a door beside the guest room and came face to face with the boy’s father. He was a highly eccentric individual--he wore a hat that almost looked like a flowerpot, his eyes had a strange look about them, and his front teeth stuck out a little. I think he wore a dull green jacket. Then suddenly we were leaving and I think the family was rather relieved to see us go. I didn’t get my waterbottle back, though.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2017, 12:38 pm

Dreamt about looking at Facebook

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 9:51 am

I dreamed that my mum and I were taking a road trip to see our relatives, but then somehow my aunts and uncles and cousin seemed to be going with us as well. Then suddenly we were at the old church we used to go to years ago, but the minister there was the minister from the church mum sometimes goes to. I was with some of the kids who go there, and we were making oragami-type crafts, and the minister collected them. She seemed to like the other kids' crafts more than mine, for whatever reason.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 7:39 pm

some of my teeth were foreign to me and i pushed them out with my other teeth but their cores and roots didn't get pushed out, only their surfaces.
i woke up in pain, but quickly enough i realized that it was a dream.
i had sex with some projection i have of a woman i met recently at a medial point in this dream.
damnit.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2017, 8:19 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Well...

According to Buddha all suffering is caused by attachment. Attachment to things, people, possessions. Your little wagon of possessions, measly as they were, were still possessions. So you're "attached" to them. So the dream has a possible Buddhist interpretation -that you need to deal with loosing attachment to something. Some possessions, or something (or to youth, or to health, or whatever).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2017, 3:06 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Well...

According to Buddha all suffering is caused by attachment. Attachment to things, people, possessions. Your little wagon of possessions, measly as they were, were still possessions. So you're "attached" to them. So the dream has a possible Buddhist interpretation -that you need to deal with loosing attachment to something. Some possessions, or something (or to youth, or to health, or whatever).

am guessing youth/health. lost ease. lost carefreeness. can hardly wait to gain heaven. 8)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 8:04 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

:shrug: ok.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2017, 9:16 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

:shrug: ok.

a lotta my dreams make me go :shrug: