What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 358 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361 ... 497  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 11:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^what happened in there? :scratch:

I wandered around for a while until I found an odd glowing door. I opened the door and found myself in an eerily sterile room, said room had a bed on one side and a window on the other. I payed down on the bed and then suddenly the sheets came to life and strapped be down to the bed, then I heard a voice echo out "Your never make it out of here! Hehehehe!" I struggled and free'd myself from the sheets, then I broke though the window and landed on a soft fluffy mass, a cloud! The cloud rose me higher and higher, until I found myself floating in space, then I woke up. :flower:

a mischievous dream boss in there somewhere. ;)

There are Dream BOSSES?! 8O

powerful subconscious themes. often it takes analysis to bring them to daylight for examination.

Gosh! :o I will have to analyze this well and good then.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 7:53 am

Dreamt about going to Target with a friend

But wait :D ain't got no precious lil "friends"

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 5:36 pm

I dreamed that I was watching a movie at the theatre with my mum and two friends. In the movie, two aliens landed on earth but looked like human children; they were adopted by Capt. Kirk and his wife [who never got a name and didn't look like any woman Capt. Kirk had met before]. Somehow the children ended up on a nearby planet, and grew to adults: they looked identical to Rey and Finn from Star Wars The Force Awakens. Then Worf [from Star Trek The Next Generation] told Kirk that the children were on the Klingon homeplanet Kronos [named for the Greek titan of time], but the planet didn't look anything like the Kronos in the show. Kirk went out in space [without a spacesuit; somehow he survived], and there was a beautiful cinamatec pan-across to the planet, which was huge and has rivers of icy pale blue all over it. Eventually the children were rescued, but there seemed to be a trailer for a spin-off series at the end, with, weirdly enough, 'V 5!' on the screen. Then we left the threatre, but it was so dark out that I could barely see anything, and I tripped over a white scooter [I actually felt the pain].

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 8:24 pm

I dreamt I ran into actress Mariette Hartley in the grocery store [most unlikely when awake], and she had seen better days, was basically unrecognizable, we exchanged pleasantries about children and parenthood [also most unlikely in waking life], she was dressed all in khaki from head to toe, her hair was died henna-brown.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 7:41 am

Dreamt that it was the last day of school in high school and had to take a final

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:04 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Dreamt that it was the last day of school in high school and had to take a final

I always hated taking finals.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:07 pm

^^^I never really cared for school in the first place. :shrug:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:16 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^I never really cared for school in the first place. :shrug:

Does anyone really? :shrug:

I know I for one loathed school with a passion, and was so glad when I graduated. :) I had some of the worst days of my life at school.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:22 pm

^^^yeh it was a pretty mediocre time for me.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:39 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Just sorta "meh" you would say?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:56 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

worse than "meh" in that it was depressingly solitary, like I was invisible. at least I was sufficiently tall that I didn't have too much in the way of physical bullying at that point [high school]. but no friends. :|

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:15 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

worse than "meh" in that it was depressingly solitary, like I was invisible. at least I was sufficiently tall that I didn't have too much in the way of physical bullying at that point [high school]. but no friends. :|

I'm sorry to hear that. But be thankful you were invisible, I was visible and bullied every day. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:19 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. But be thankful you were invisible, I was visible and bullied every day. :|

but that is in the distant past now, your tormentors will have their time in the purgatory dock for their misbehavior.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:36 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

but that is in the distant past now, your tormentors will have their time in the purgatory dock for their misbehavior.

Gee, you think so? :) I hope they get there comeuppance. :twisted:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 10:23 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:

I take great comfort from my conviction that during the "life review" that they will feel the pain they doled out, they'll feel it multiplied from all the people they doled it out to as well as all the witnesses and parents/friends. google "danion Brinkley" to learn more.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 10:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

I take great comfort from my conviction that during the "life review" that they will feel the pain they doled out, they'll feel it multiplied from all the people they doled it out to as well as all the witnesses and parents/friends. google "danion Brinkley" to learn more.

Will do :thumright: