What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 5 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 497  Next

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2010, 10:07 am

Sam is the admiral of the Creedonian Navy.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 9:09 am

I get dreams I don't want to describe, either. :(

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 9:19 am

Last night was one of the awful, but not so awful I can't describe category. Three black cats came into my room, and started trying to eat me. It was so realistic that I could feel their teeth against bone (though it didn't hurt) and when I woke up I thought it had really happened. Took quite a while for me to calm down and realise that I hadn't been chewed on by cats.

Two of them were eating my respective hands, starting from the tip of the fingers and working upwards, while the third was standing on my chest and chewing my right clavicle.

The doctor tells me this is my new medication, and to stick with it, that it should get better. That's a relief.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:27 am

mgran wrote:
Last night was one of the awful, but not so awful I can't describe category. Three black cats came into my room, and started trying to eat me. It was so realistic that I could feel their teeth against bone (though it didn't hurt) and when I woke up I thought it had really happened. Took quite a while for me to calm down and realise that I hadn't been chewed on by cats.

Two of them were eating my respective hands, starting from the tip of the fingers and working upwards, while the third was standing on my chest and chewing my right clavicle.

The doctor tells me this is my new medication, and to stick with it, that it should get better. That's a relief.

Yikes 8O
That reminds me of a creepy dream I had once. I was watching a female cat nursing a single kitten. They were both purring and the kitten was kneading the mom cat's belly. As I went for a closer look I saw intestines and realized the kitten was eating the mother cat alive. And no, I had this dream years before my son was born so I don't think it was about that. 8)

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:42 am

I had some horrible dreams when I was expecting my son. I dreamt that my then partner (my son's father) took me for dinner, and they brought out a trolley with dinner on it, covered over with a metal lid. The waiter removed the lid, and there was my (as yet unborn son) roasted like a pig, with potatoes and winter vegetables around him. My ex partner took a knife and started carving.

I also had a dream that I gave birth to a cat, and my ex partner took it and flushed it down the toilet.

In retrospect those dreams are easy to interpret... I didn't think he'd be a very good father.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:48 am

My sister had the roasted baby dream and also one where she was at a party and there were tiny babies on toothpicks being served as snacks. I dreamed once I gave birth to a pig. I had dreams as a teenager that I had a baby and I would forget it and leave it somewhere. The guilty feelings were very intense.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:52 am

Oo, that's horrible. It seems terrible dreams about babies are something women have to go through. My first baby nightmare came the night after I lost my virginity. I dreamt that I had stabbed a baby, and he was dying in my arms. In the dream my baby was Jesus... I suppose that's what you get for a Catholic upbringing.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:54 am

mgran wrote:
Oo, that's horrible. It seems terrible dreams about babies are something women have to go through. My first baby nightmare came the night after I lost my virginity. I dreamt that I had stabbed a baby, and he was dying in my arms. In the dream my baby was Jesus... I suppose that's what you get for a Catholic upbringing.

that's funny and tragic all at once :lol:

Withdrawn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2010, 3:09 pm

I dreamt that I bought two pink rabbits from a tormentor of animals.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 3:12 pm

I had a Burning Bush dream.

ruveyn

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 3:32 pm

I had a dream of walking down a long stretch of motorway during a rainstorm in the hopes of trying to catch up with someone whom, I had seen driving a car past me though, in doing so I realised that was just not meant for me you could say.. I'd go into further elaboration though, I'm not comfortable with the subject matter involved..

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 4:41 pm

ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn
Did it involve the flag? :lol:

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 4:52 pm

mgran wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn
Did it involve the flag? :lol:

I was going to ask biblical or presidential? :)
and if biblical, what did it say?

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 5:16 pm

I'm assuming presidential, since Bush is capitalised. But if Biblical, I'd be really fascinated to hear from an atheist! The response, of course, would be, "shut up, you're a figment of my imagination."

Mdyar
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 5:42 pm

Recently I had this recurring dream of me driving along in a car with my wife , and we are at an extremely high elevation ( hundreds of feet) and we are at an incline to where the car couldn't possibly traverse , say a 50* inclination, and the road is almost as exactly as wide as the width of the car -only by a few inches wider.
I'm totally panicked at this juncture , as it feels as if were are being ratcheted up in a roller coaster with no guard railing , and the only way is UP.
(The road is an elevated one on stilts , as would be a roller coaster.)

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 2:05 pm

I've had a dream that I was walking through an area that was once part of my childhood though it had not changed one bit at all.I recall taking in the sites of the old oak trees and many fountains about the place not forgetting the notion that no matter where I roamed in this place never did I feel unhappy but, then again at the end there was this rope bridge which was crossed upon I cut the bindings with a machete to keep anyone from following me..