What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 338 of 497 [ 7950 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 335, 336, 337, 338, 339, 340, 341 ... 497  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 11:09 am

Quote:
You need to balance your feminine and masculine attributes.
*sigh* No kidding.

Last night I dreamed that I was with my mum and our friend [hmm...that could be some Maiden, Mother, Wise OLd Woman symbolism there, in exactly that order, corresponding to the three of us...] were on this cruise boat of some kind. We sailed past a dead man floating upside down in the water [only his shoe and a tiny part of his leg were showing], and all of the other passengers seemed to think that his wife was on board, and gossiped about whether she murdered him or not. Then the spirit of the dead man showed up, in an insubstantial glowing haze, and nearly flipped the boat upside-down [I actually felt it nearly flip, and I slid against the wall, nearly lifted off my feet. Then he turned into something like an energy gateway, with a dark border around the circle and a bunch of light shining in the middle [or maybe he passed on?]

8O
I didn't read any murder mystery stories before bed. I wonder why I would suddenly dream something like that...

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 6:31 pm

I just had a dream that this forum changed and becomes more exclusive, that even noncontributing members/members who couldn't contribute help or offer solutions/members who don't have a strong opinion about advocacy or politics gets excluded.
Many sections were added. And half of them has names like "Sage's... (Something I forgot"

Then theres a subforum for those who's going to get kicked out or lose access. Name names were announced there.
Which includes myself :lol: and some names I forgot. Reason I got there because I "don't support PDD" or something in lines of that.
Sorry, whoever warned me, but I'm very aware of PDD itself not just ASD.
Except I have no idea how to help them. :lol: But do Anyone?

And one of the member complaint is "bilirian something Edna-speak". :lol:
Granted, verbal isn't my strongest suit.

Then there's a part it says "being a mom".
Lol, being a "mom" here is too far away. I'm more like a child here.

Then more info about my internet past life. A certain username 'knew' me here.

:lol: Funny dream. If this is the future, I'd know what to do if it happens. If not and it's actually a vision of some alternate world, I pity my alternate self.
If this is just something that comes out of my subconscious, I'm already aware of that -- yes, I have no idea how to convey my knowledge and help others, yes I'm not a very reliable 'resource' and 'moral suppport', yes if I ever try conveying it goes wrong or does not make sense in context, and yes, I MISS MY OLD ONLINE FRIENDS :x BECAUSE THEY WERE MY WORLD ONCE. But I do not sought the likes of them in online places like this.
I already posted bits of these before, scattered across boards and timeline.

And that's all, really. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 8:27 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i'm overdue for another heaven dream. :star:

Have you had one yet?

I had a dream a few nights ago where I took a bath with an ebony-skinned girl. Odd. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2017, 8:41 pm

^^^I would love to have a similar kinda dream, IOW black is beautiful :mrgreen:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 7:35 am

auntblabby wrote:

:mrgreen: All skin colors are beautiful, if you ask me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 1:37 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

:mrgreen: All skin colors are beautiful, if you ask me.

indubitably :thumleft:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2017, 7:17 pm

I had about 20 dreamlets, none of which made any sense even in dream logic. :scratch:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 12:09 am

auntblabby wrote:
I had about 20 dreamlets, none of which made any sense even in dream logic. :scratch:

Indubitably indeed! :thumright:

Dream logic can get pretty strange, so I'm curious how bizarre these dreamlets must have gotten.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 12:24 am

^^^^basically they are a mishmash replay of what I thought, experienced, and saw on tv/read about for the last few decades, was regurgitated in my dreams last night. sorta like it all splattered against the sleeping wall of my frontal lobes. :o

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 1:22 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^basically they are a mishmash replay of what I thought, experienced, and saw on tv/read about for the last few decades, was regurgitated in my dreams last night. sorta like it all splattered against the sleeping wall of my frontal lobes. :o

Interesting. :chin:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 9:09 am

I had a series of weird dreams. I had a dream where I was lying in bed and couldn't turn over because my cat was sitting on me. My last remaining cat doesn't sleep in bed with me. I also had a dream that I was in a room with friends I'd made from the various activities I go to. Then a bunch of really strange people began pouring in.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 3:32 pm

WARNING, not for the faint of heart-
i dreamt i was back at work again in the basement of the hospital, taking some kinda employee continuing education course exam in a crampt little classroom with a picture window view of the employee break area which had park benches on concrete sidewalks overlooking a man-made stream which flowed through the building, with geese swimming to and fro on the currents. i completed my exam then turned it into the proctor and was told to go to the printer's office where my certificate of completion was waiting for me, but there was a long line of women waiting to get in, so i used the time i'd otherwise be waiting in line, to go take a wiz instead, and as i walked into the lavatory, a doctor in scrubs came out showily spraying a canned deodorant around, and my nose dreaded the olfactory assault to come from his broken wind, but instead was pleasantly surprised upon entering, to detect the faintest whiffs of mint and stale air. i went to a toilet next to the shower stalls [!] and noticed it had a broken seat, and absent-mindedly took an abundantly stentorian wee-wee with great relief. in mid-stream i noticed i was peeing all over the broken seat so i bent over to lift it up. then, while i was shaking it off, 2 other guys came in, disrobed and showered in the stalls next to me, and i heard a commotion and looked over my shoulder over the stall, and saw one man to the right, ogle and exclaim, "OMG! you're so big and lovely, i'm in LOVE!!" and i peeked over the stall and witnessed the other man's raging tumescence which was the size and shape of a foot-long subway sandwich. i was appalled, and i callously let slip, "my GAWD, don't hurt anybody with that thing!" and as i zipped up and turned around to leave, he somewhat miffedly replied, "i surely won't laugh at THAT!" to which i weakly replied, "sorry," and then got the hell outta there post-haste, at which point i awoke. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 10:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
WARNING, not for the faint of heart-
i dreamt i was back at work again in the basement of the hospital, taking some kinda employee continuing education course exam in a crampt little classroom with a picture window view of the employee break area which had park benches on concrete sidewalks overlooking a man-made stream which flowed through the building, with geese swimming to and fro on the currents. i completed my exam then turned it into the proctor and was told to go to the printer's office where my certificate of completion was waiting for me, but there was a long line of women waiting to get in, so i used the time i'd otherwise be waiting in line, to go take a wiz instead, and as i walked into the lavatory, a doctor in scrubs came out showily spraying a canned deodorant around, and my nose dreaded the olfactory assault to come from his broken wind, but instead was pleasantly surprised upon entering, to detect the faintest whiffs of mint and stale air. i went to a toilet next to the shower stalls [!] and noticed it had a broken seat, and absent-mindedly took an abundantly stentorian wee-wee with great relief. in mid-stream i noticed i was peeing all over the broken seat so i bent over to lift it up. then, while i was shaking it off, 2 other guys came in, disrobed and showered in the stalls next to me, and i heard a commotion and looked over my shoulder over the stall, and saw one man to the right, ogle and exclaim, "OMG! you're so big and lovely, i'm in LOVE!!" and i peeked over the stall and witnessed the other man's raging tumescence which was the size and shape of a foot-long subway sandwich. i was appalled, and i callously let slip, "my GAWD, don't hurt anybody with that thing!" and as i zipped up and turned around to leave, he somewhat miffedly replied, "i surely won't laugh at THAT!" to which i weakly replied, "sorry," and then got the hell outta there post-haste, at which point i awoke. :huh:

:eew:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 4:14 pm

^^^ yeh, that's what I said! :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 6:42 pm

I watched a movie, "the arrival" about a worldwide invasion of ETs, fully expecting to have dreams about it, but instead I got a mishmash of dream symbols with no narrative, featuring scenes from work and school. :|

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 7:29 am

^ "Take us to your teacher!" :o

Try this weird dream on for size you guys: I died. But before I died my memories were saved to this device, and they were put in a cloned body. But, since the clone wasn't fully grown yet, I end up with the body of a small child! Certainly an odd dream, but it would make an interesting sci-if story. :alien: