Page 3 of 12 [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2010, 9:58 pm

Kelpie wrote:
N4mwd, are you posting in the nude?! xD

Yes, of course. Doesn't everyone? I'm currently sitting on my couch nude with my laptop. And of course, like a good nudist, I'm sitting on my towel.

Kelpie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

I think everyone here is going to imagine you nude making posts now! xD

Eh, if I were going to a nudist resort/tourist attraction of any kind, I would bring my boyfriend with. Wouldn't wanna do it alone. Just seems like there are a lot of creeps out in the world, and being naked is more likely of a chance of being snatched up. I'm pretty paranoid about stuff like this.

Jessi_in_wonderland
Toucan
Toucan

20 Aug 2010, 10:24 pm

Kelpie wrote:

Eh, if I were going to a nudist resort/tourist attraction of any kind, I would bring my boyfriend with. Wouldn't wanna do it alone. Just seems like there are a lot of creeps out in the world, and being naked is more likely of a chance of being snatched up. I'm pretty paranoid about stuff like this.

That makes alot of sense. It's okay for your family and close friends to see you naked, but when it comes to strangers 8O yeah, I wouldn't want a creeper to oogle me.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2010, 6:49 am

n4mwd wrote:
Some of you guys clearly need a "nuditude" adjustment. I don't mean to sound like I am chastising you but its really hard to chastise someone without sounding that way.

Sorry, I just will never be comfortable with being naked in public or around other people. It's called "indecent exposure." >.<

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2010, 7:23 am

Kelpie wrote:

Sounds great! :D Try imagining me out in the ocean with a jet ski skinny dipping. That is super fun. At least until some shark gets hungry for a hot dog.

Kelpie wrote:

Most nudist resorts are a creep-free zone. Creeps, gawkers and people with cameras are quickly shown the door. This is especially true of people showing an unprecedented interest in nude children. Guys that look like they might molest a child have a tendency to find themselves in the bottom of a shallow grave out on the back 40 of the resort.

But I still recommend that you bring your BF. At least that way you'll feel more comfortable having someone around that you know.

Erisad wrote:
Sorry, I just will never be comfortable with being naked in public or around other people. It's called "indecent exposure." >.<

In a nudist resort you would fit right in. Trust me, I promise that you wont be the only plus sized girl there nor will you be the biggest. Nudism is about accepting your body (and other's) the way it is. Sounds like you need help with that and a nudist resort is just the place to help you with that.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 2:11 pm

n4mwd wrote:
Erisad wrote:

In a nudist resort you would fit right in. Trust me, I promise that you wont be the only plus sized girl there nor will you be the biggest. Nudism is about accepting your body (and other's) the way it is. Sounds like you need help with that and a nudist resort is just the place to help you with that.

Um, if I were to go to one of those I would just stay in my room the entire time because I don't want to see naked people and I don't want them to see me. I think I'll find a way to accept my body with my clothes on, thanks. :?

Kelpie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2010, 2:24 pm

ehehehehe.

This thread is fun.

Interesting. The sad thing is, I already had this conversation with you in my dream about 2 months ago. Dejavu ftw. Freaky dreaming of the future ftw. Bf agreed with that response about how nudist resorts are. Pretty funny though. He said "Hot!" the second time around when I mentioned this thread.

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 9:01 am

Erisad wrote:
Um, if I were to go to one of those I would just stay in my room the entire time because I don't want to see naked people and I don't want them to see me. I think I'll find a way to accept my body with my clothes on, thanks. :?

If you ever come down to south Florida look me up. If I'm not busy we can go to a local nudist resort and maybe go out in the ocean and jet ski in the nude. You'll love it.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 9:18 am

n4mwd wrote:
Erisad wrote:

If you ever come down to south Florida look me up. If I'm not busy we can go to a local nudist resort and maybe go out in the ocean and jet ski in the nude. You'll love it.

Uuuuuuhh...what? I imagine that the speed of the jet ski will my my boobs flail about in a painful manner. 8O

Either way, the only way I'd be getting to Florida at this stage is if my mother takes me and she would never entertain the idea. Besides, I like going to Epcot and Magic Kingdom and stuff like that. Hooray for wholesome fun. ^_^

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 10:45 am

n4mwd wrote:
Erisad wrote:

AAHHAA! That's the most EPIC invite ever.

sylvr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Aug 2010, 3:00 pm

Erisad wrote:
Uuuuuuhh...what? I imagine that the speed of the jet ski will my my boobs flail about in a painful manner. 8O

Agreed. 8O

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 62 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

n4mwd
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 6:27 pm

Erisad wrote:

Either way, the only way I'd be getting to Florida at this stage is if my mother takes me and she would never entertain the idea.

You really don't think that a bikini top gives you that much support do you? You have to wear a life vest on the way out so it will stop you from flailing.

As far as your mom, its a 3 seat jet ski. You wouldn't be the first mom-daughter pair that's been out there. Maybe your mom would surprise you.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 6:29 pm

I don't think her mom will surprise her.

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 6:30 pm

n4mwd wrote:
Erisad wrote:

... WOW

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 6:32 pm

n4mwd wrote:
Erisad wrote:

Either way, the only way I'd be getting to Florida at this stage is if my mother takes me and she would never entertain the idea.

You really don't think that a bikini top gives you that much support do you? You have to wear a life vest on the way out so it will stop you from flailing.

As far as your mom, its a 3 seat jet ski. You wouldn't be the first mom-daughter pair that's been out there. Maybe your mom would surprise you.

I don't own a bikini, never worn one and the chances of me obtaining a body where it is acceptable to wear one is slim. At least, not for another 5 years. I only were one-pieces or tankinis. Um, if you're wearing a life-jacket, it isn't very naked is it? :lol:

Trust me, she's just as insecure about her body as I am, if not more. Besides, I don't wanna see her naked either. D:

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2010, 6:36 pm

most pretty girls say that, in my experience

I don't think I could let the bits hang out while I stood on a speeding boat thing
I wouldn't feel safe lol