Page 5 of 2476 [ 39605 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 2476  Next

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 3:35 pm

Trying to not act harsh or unpleasant...

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

03 Feb 2011, 5:41 pm

Moving dog. I'm probably going to have to live in a motel! does that mean i'm a lowlife?
there are some cute ones that look like a country home in the hills of england so? :pig:

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 5:53 pm

Which MP3 player to get. :? Maybe I ought to just get a moderately expensive one which I'd be relatively happy with. Unless it dies, I don't plan on getting another for years.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 5:54 pm

Last night I contacted the seller of one of the DVDs I ordered because I wanted to cancel it. I'm wondering if and when I'll hear back from them.

I'm also wondering if I'll be compensated for any of the other surveys I completed (I was already compensated for one). I don't need it, but any extra money is nice to have. :wink:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

03 Feb 2011, 6:14 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Last night I contacted the seller of one of the DVDs I ordered because I wanted to cancel it. I'm wondering if and when I'll hear back from them.

I'm also wondering if I'll be compensated for any of the other surveys I completed (I was already compensated for one). I don't need it, but any extra money is nice to have. :wink:

What kinda survey did you get paid for :?: I could really use some extra money rite now(still paying off some debt). I know a few people who tried the survey rout & they didn't get anything

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 6:19 pm

Well? Thinking of a old childhood fable that I had once read in that, I could see myself and others being like characters in that particular fable... :oops: :oops: 8O

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2011, 6:22 pm

I'm thinking about my two crushes, and thinking being friends with them would be cool...in a totally innocent way. ALSO thinking if my boyfriend joins this forum like he says he's going to then I'll be in trouble for this :P

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

04 Feb 2011, 11:26 am

Hopefully my coffee hurrys up. because I can smell it, :pig:

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 4:00 pm

Actullay thinking of something which is quite perplexing to me relating to WP... :o

Last edited by ProfessorX on 04 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 6:57 pm

nick007 wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

What kinda survey did you get paid for :?: I could really use some extra money rite now(still paying off some debt). I know a few people who tried the survey rout & they didn't get anything

http://thegatewayproject.org/

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 7:23 pm

Mick Avory and food. :)

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

04 Feb 2011, 9:26 pm

Moving. i have no clue where I will live, then after that its defintely eating dinner

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2011, 9:33 pm

Illness.

NcNbl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 1:22 am

one tegan marius abellardo

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Feb 2011, 1:38 am

IdahoRose wrote:
nick007 wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

http://thegatewayproject.org/

I took it & I'm entered to win a $25 Amazon gift-card but the odds are 1 in 25 but the survey was relevant to AS/autism so even if I don't get anything I'm still glad i did it. If you know of any surveys that would pay me; feel free to let me know :wink:

What's on my mind rite now is Why have I gone so long without listening to Paula Abdul. Her songs are great

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2011, 3:25 am

Lace-Bane should have been asleep 2 hours ago :(